Discussion about Filefactory and filehosting bans

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
I think Depositfiles is blocking UK users...I can never get it to connect and then it causes a network timeout...

I am not quite 100% sure though can someone else confirm?

You are correct. But it could also be possible that particular UK isps are putting a ban/halt/choker on specific hosts. eg BT, Virgin, Sky etc

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
My vote for definite fast, fast, fast download rate is Mediafire. I don't know the specifics when it comes to profiting from Mediafire as I don't do any uploads myself, but for the rare times when someone puts it on Mediafire, I am eternally grateful. As I always am whenever all these gracious posters put on a movie. And as the places where we can download is drying up, I think torrents are going to be more important. With that said, seed everybody!

rsuploader

May 30, 2010
We definitely need a mandatory host and my vote goes to Rapidshare and Mediafire. Do it and we'll have the best JAV forum today.

Thank You​

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
as long as I know filefactory didnt allowing mirroring to other filehosting.
that is their rule

so it will the same way to force downloader to buy premium account if he always facing "All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly."