question about akiba-online being a blocked website . . .

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
i get emails and requests all the time requesting access to this or that fetish or fisting video

and i often receive emails from folk who are from a country that blocks either a country or website - asian - african - middle-east - a number of countries like china have a virtual ban on internet access outside that country and countries like south korea ban a variety of internet activity including access to japanese websites.

the most recent person i was conversing with indicated that his country blocked akiba-online

what is a good way for these people to access akiba-online? any suggestions would be appreciated. would vpn or tunnel proxies be viable for these folks and does akiba-online permit such applications?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
As Idolfun indicated both methods will work but there are fairly simple methods to bypass site blocking. I use the Tor Browser to beat such blocks myself but any anonymous or even transparent proxy will likely work. Web proxies also might be sufficient, (sites like hidemyass.com), unless the webproxy is also blocked by an ISP, (some are). A blocklist at ISP levels merely denies requests that it sees so any proxy acts as an intermediate request masking the transmission between ones computer and the destination site.

The request from the origniating computer goes to the proxy or web proxy site and that request is forwarded by the ISP, then the request goes from the proxy to the destination site but this is never seen by the ISP.

VPNs and an onionrouter such as Tor takes this a step further by encrypting your traffic, (which a normal proxy does not), so it is unreadable by an ISP or anyone else who is spying on it. Both VPNs' and Tor have the additional benefit of being very user freindly requiring very little effort on a users part in order to use and being very reliable.