I am still alive.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I have been a member of Akiba-Online for a long time. In this span, I have made posts, and referred in images which might raise eyebrows from other members.
But that does not intimidate me as much as what I am about to scribe here. There are no images involved.
I have managed to hook up with a broadband internet service provider. At the 1 GB speed (actually 940 MB). With a connection this rapid, additional options for viewing and downloading massive files becomes possible (and plausible).
I have managed to learn how to download JAVs and IVs without a FileJoker premium subscription.
Of course, I cannot tell you how to do what I have learned to do. Akiba-Online depends on funds from FileJoker to maintain this forum. Were I to attempt doing such in this post would likely find me kicked and banned.
No, I cannot tell you how in a private message. Do you realize that forum Admins can read every private message sent? You would probably be kicked and banned as well.
Why am I then even scrawling this post? I surmise because I want you to know this is possible. It might require a JAV guru to perform the steps which will let you accomplish this. But I feel this is preferable to purchasing a 'premium' subscription to a service which may be here today and gone in January 2023. Not to mention, being compelled to release to an investigating agency the data of what you obtained via its service. [Do you have BKDV-00229? Merely knowing about that image video may get you in trouble with some agency in your country.]
That is the major reason I am not here as often as in the past. Believe me, I am filling up portable hard drives with Japanese content.
I feel this is allowed because {until 11 October}, Japan would not let me into the country to legally buy the videos I am downloading. (Where are the shops offering the videos is unknown to me. I do have an idea on where to look.) Further, there are a bunch of image videos like BKDV-00229 which Japan's gravure and image video industry would prefer nobody inquire about and thus, bars access to it unless the surfer has a Japanese I. P. Address.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Do you realize that forum Admins can read every private message sent? You would probably be kicked and banned as well.

We do not read private messages and we do not have that function

Reactions: Casshern2