The Present Status and Future of Downloading JAV Movies

~Brett~

Aug 20, 2012
Ok, so I have only been downloading these for a little over a year now, and I don't keep up with internet news as well as I should, but i definitely noticed all the fuss over SOPA/PIPA and all the now missing downloads for JAV movies online. So I am just asking for some information, and humbly request that I be brought up to speed.

~Are most JAV movies for site download (Rar or AVI is what i prefer) now pretty much over?
~Are we (the downloaders of this sort of thing) in a state of limbo at current, waiting for some big corporate decision?

These might sound stupid, but I am new to this, and most of the posts i have seen with downloads for things i would want are back in 2011 or 2010.

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008
In my case, there are websites, including Akiba, that still offer a lot of JAV, in avi and HD, but finding a file host is the problem. Premium accounts are necessary, since many videos are posted in such large segments that free users cannot download them or the host limits free users to only a few hundred MB's per day. To make things worse, most of the file hosts which are alive are located in eastern Europe or Asia and do not accept Paypal. Other means of payment are problematical, since VISA or Mastercard prepaid cards, for example, may not be authorized if the website country is on the card company's blacklist. I do not want to trust my regular credit cards to a file host which is not under the jurisdiction of the United States or Interpol and cannot be prosecuted if they try to steal from me.

Before the SOPA scandal, I subscribed to Hotfile, Megaupload, Depositfiles, Rapidshare, Ryushare, Oron, Filecosy, and others, sometimes three or four premium memberships at a time. Now I have had to return to the newsgroups or use Akiba torrents, although the JAV torrents usually have few seeders and can take days for one video.

Maybe the situation will ease up after the U.S. Presidential elections. I think that the Republicans are on our side, but they are also fascists, and I don't want to live under a NAZI regime just to download Cocomi Naruse in HD.

Senior Idol