Discussion about DMM website

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Is it me or is R18 falling a bit behind on movies? For instance, while DMM/Fanza already lists JUY-628, the latest one on R18 is JUY-580. That's almost 50 behind in that series. Or was it always like this and have I just not noticed it earlier?

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
PZD- movies are unplayable.

Hi, Sorry to hear this. Could you please send me a private message with the movie you cannot play, device and your registered email address?
I could not reproduce the issue.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Is it me or is R18 falling a bit behind on movies? For instance, while DMM/Fanza already lists JUY-628, the latest one on R18 is JUY-580. That's almost 50 behind in that series. Or was it always like this and have I just not noticed it earlier?

DMM/FANZA does list movies from JUY-628 to JUY-598 but this are movies for pre-order. The release date for that movies are in September. You can buy them now but cannot watch until September.
R18.com only list the movies that are released and the last one listed in R18.com is juy00597:

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=juy00597/

Reactions: Casshern2

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
the last one listed in R18.com is juy00597:
Ah, I see the problem. Up to JUY-580 you could search for the movie code and it would show up, but starting with JUY-581 you have to use 00 instead of -. JUY-581 gives no results but JUY00581 does. Odd.

Also, this issue isn't just with the JUY series, it is the same for all movies added after a certain date.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavarra

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Not sure if has been suggested or is even possible but it would be great if you could save clips of movies into your profile and put them into a playlist. Like save the time stamps of a movie and store them in a list and then when you play that list it buffers all the clips from the different movies in the player.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Not sure if has been suggested or is even possible but it would be great if you could save clips of movies into your profile and put them into a playlist. Like save the time stamps of a movie and store them in a list and then when you play that list it buffers all the clips from the different movies in the player.
Like videobox?

Svarttroll

Mar 11, 2013
Dear R18-Team,
Thank you so much for finally offering VR content! You made my life happier, again!
Still one thing: Will it ever be possible to use a HTC Vive for viewing it on a PC-Platform?

Reactions: Casshern2

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Dear R18-Team,
Thank you so much for finally offering VR content! You made my life happier, again!
Still one thing: Will it ever be possible to use a HTC Vive for viewing it on a PC-Platform?

Im happy to hear you like this release.
We are working in providing R18.com in as many devices as possible in the future taking a look to the device market share.
So expect to have devices with bigger market share to be released first.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Is there any chance R18 can fix their search function so you can search on JAV codes again. Up until about two months ago both (for example) JUY-580 and JUY00580 but these days only the version with 00 instead of - will get you a result. The older titles still work though.

If you want to know when this problem started, JUY-580 still works, but JUY-581 won't, so that should get you a decent idea when things broke.

You can still find stuff using the 00 notation but not everybody might know about that. Most people would search for the code on the box, especially since it works for the older titles.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Is there any chance R18 can fix their search function so you can search on JAV codes again. Up until about two months ago both (for example) JUY-580 and JUY00580 but these days only the version with 00 instead of - will get you a result. The older titles still work though.

If you want to know when this problem started, JUY-580 still works, but JUY-581 won't, so that should get you a decent idea when things broke.

You can still find stuff using the 00 notation but not everybody might know about that. Most people would search for the code on the box, especially since it works for the older titles.

Thank you for reporting this bug! This helped us to fix the bug. The search should work now! :)

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Yes, it works again. That was a quick fix.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Hello R18.com,

Will there soon be an VR R18 player for the Oculus Go ?

(BTW the bug on the search function isn't completely fixed)

Not soon but in the future will try to do it.
Can you give us more details of what is not working in the search?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
This problem has come back again. All newer additions to the R18 site can only be found using the code with 00. For instance HND-606 doesn't work, but HND00606 does. It's the same for all recent videos.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
This thread started long ago was about how to access DMM/FANZA. Now it has morphed into an R18.com discussion. I have no problem with that but hope none of you mind if we briefly return to the original topic. The work arounds proposed some time ago have not worked for me but it didn't matter as unblockdmm always seemed to work reliably. That site appears to be gone now so, aside from VPN, would anyone care to share a solution? Thanks!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Not sure what browser you use, but for me the tricks in this thread continue to work just fine

Reactions: 201flyer