Discussion about DMM website

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Electromog,
I appreciate your reply. Can you be a bit more specific as to what is working for you?
Thanks!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you don't have it yet, get the adblock plus extention and add the following lines in your filter list:
||dmm.co.jp/_js/jquery.jsand||dmm.co.jp/js/jquery.js
dmm.co.jp###welcome

In the advanced settings of chrome, and then content settings, cookies add [*.]dmm.co.jp to the blocked list and then delete any cookies you currently have stored for the dmm site.

Those two steps should let you access the site without any issues.

Reactions: 201flyer

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
If you don't have it yet, get the adblock plus extention and add the following lines in your filter list:
||dmm.co.jp/_js/jquery.jsand||dmm.co.jp/js/jquery.js
dmm.co.jp###welcome

In the advanced settings of chrome, and then content settings, cookies add [*.]dmm.co.jp to the blocked list and then delete any cookies you currently have stored for the dmm site.

Those two steps should let you access the site without any issues.

Thank you!

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Is this correct? When I try to add "Add A New Filter List" I get a message "not valid." I can add it to "Create and Edit Your Filter List."

Also, I eliminated all DMM cookies, added the block, but when I try to go to DMM.co.jp I get the "select language" pop up. Going back to cookies, DMM cookies are again found in the list of cookies. So, the block doesn't appear to be working. Something is messed up. I can't find it. Thanks in advance!!

Cookies.jpg
Filter.jpg

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I have no clue why it's not working. Looks like you did everything right. These exact settings work for me on 4 different computers running windows 7 and 10.

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Hi. I paid for and downloaded team00011 from the R18 website. When I try to play the video in RPlayer authentication fails and I get the following error message:

Network error occurred.
Error code:1-6-1-7601 : 5291-1.5.0.7 : 1125-0240
Http Request failed.Code=NotFound, Description=Not Found

I have sent a message to R18 support - but from past experience they often don't reply. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem???

I'm using Win 7 and my internet connection seems to be working perfectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS

I've just discovered that all my other R18 movies will not play in RPlayer and I get the same error message when I try to play them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling RPlayer but that didn't fix the problem. HELP!!!!

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hi. I paid for and downloaded team00011 from the R18 website. When I try to play the video in RPlayer authentication fails and I get the following error message:

Network error occurred.

I have sent a message to R18 support - but from past experience they often don't reply. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem???

PS

I've just discovered that all my other R18 movies will not play in RPlayer and I get the same error message when I try to play them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling RPlayer but that didn't fix the problem. HELP!!!!
Google "what is my ip" and hit Enter. If you see a long string instead of a normal ###.###.###.### then maybe that's causing it?

Reactions: TheOnlyPad

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Google "what is my ip" and hit Enter. If you see a long string instead of a normal ###.###.###.### then maybe that's causing it?
I just get my normal ip when I Google it - so that can't be the cause. Thanks for the suggestion anyway

I should also say I can log into my R18 account without any problems.

Reactions: Casshern2

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017

Network error occurred.

PS

Very strange - just tried playing my R18 movies again and they all seem to be working perfectly now!!!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Very strange - just tried playing my R18 movies again and they all seem to be working perfectly now!!!
Outstanding! Maybe just an issue on their end they've corrected, maybe?

Reactions: TheOnlyPad

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Outstanding! Maybe just an issue on their end they've corrected, maybe?

I have to eat my words about R18 support - they responded pretty quickly with the following message:

Thank you for contacting R18.com Web Support. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by a recent network error. We have resolved the connectivity issue impacting some download and playback services. Thank you for your understanding.

So you're right - problem fixed at their end. ;)

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Guys, I'm looking for a website that similiar to DMM (not R18.com) , but I can't remember the name

Last edited:

Yukatoridesu

Jul 13, 2016
Does anyone know if a modification to the tricks here will let me buy/watch from DMM.com's digital idol section? I've been trying the cookie method with dmm.co.jp and/or dmm.com, but it hasn't been working. I'm looking for gravure idol dvds, not AV. I also haven't tried a japan vpn yet.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
What's the go with a lot of the newer releases not coming out on R18? I'm talking about the latest Hunter, Apache, Rocket, and Natural High videos. They're available on DMM but not R18.

I am curious about this issue as well is rocket no longer selling new titles overseas?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It's not just those, most of the recent titles seem to be missing. And it's not just a code issue but if you check the new releases page most of the big studios aren't there right now.