Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Tsubomi & Miki Sunohara would be mind my pick. Both are top class at giving head.

Totally. I like the first two duos in my list tho. Reiko and Marina are the 2 MILFs most passionate about giving head. Chitose and An have also shown how great they are at taking it deep with a smile on their faces too. Real Works would have all my money.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
WANZ-448 with Kaho Shibuya was outstanding. Of the newer idols who have premiered in the last year, with vid, she'd easily risen to be the one to look out for.

wanz448pl-324x235.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Why did REAL WORKS waste their time on this? Every month, I wait for a video that's on par with the greats from 5 - 6 years ago. These women aren't known for their BJ skills at all. This is one of the worst Demon Fellatio Hell videos. Bring back the deepthroaters, Real... :aaaa:

thumb_29744.jpg

Reactions: mightyeel and Nsan

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Got bored. Made gifs. Have fun!

Maid Tsubomi taking the load it deep (MIGD-423)
Tsubomi.gif

Goddess Yuno taking the load deep. One of my favorite finishers ever. She stays there longer than this gif (Some ARMD Deepthroat BJ compilation. It would take too much time to find the ID but it is good)
Yuno.gif

Azumi Mitsushima with the super speed DOING THE SPLITS. Another favorite of mine. (DJSB-41. Amazing comp. of her best work)
Azumi.gif

Last edited:

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Still performing:

Niiyama Kaede - great lips, and she's performed the BEST BJ I've ever seen in a JAV so far and that's saying something when you consider

[/QUOTE]

And..which video is that?
That quote was originally posted by me actually. Look back on page 4 of this thread. I made a post specifically talking about that scene.

Reactions: BDrake

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I do wanna bring everybody's attention to the half Asian/half Latin Igawa Nanoka formerly known as Kashiwagi Kurumi. She's someone to keep an eye on. I've mentioned her before. I recently watched FLAV-154 and it was very good. She's got some nice lips and a nice tongue she likes to make good use of. She's like a cross between Karera Ariki & Yuno Hoshi. I've only seen a few AVs with her but she has exceeded my expectations every single time. If you like BJs I highly recommend finding anything and everything you can of this woman.

flav154sopl.jpg

Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_000122470.jpg Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_000159526.jpg Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_000189288.jpg Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_000893996.jpg Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_000986598.jpg Bimbo Gal Tongue Semen Hunting(FLAV-154).mp4_004784392.jpg

Also this flick will be released later this month. This is guaranteed to be a must see.

h_618mymn018pl.jpg

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
I do wanna bring everybody's attention to the half Asian/half Latin Igawa Nanoka formerly known as Kashiwagi Kurumi. She's someone to keep an eye on. I've mentioned her before. I recently watched FLAV-154 and it was very good. She's got some nice lips and a nice tongue she likes to make good use of. She's like a cross between Karera Ariki & Yuno Hoshi. I've only seen a few AVs with her but she has exceeded my expectations every single time. If you like BJs I highly recommend finding anything and everything you can of this woman.

flav154sopl.jpg

View attachment 596322 View attachment 596323 View attachment 596324 View attachment 596325 View attachment 596326 View attachment 596327

Also this flick will be released later this month. This is guaranteed to be a must see.

h_618mymn018pl.jpg

You had me sold at "nice lips and tongue" She looks hot and that second vid is a must have!

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Why did REAL WORKS waste their time on this? Every month, I wait for a video that's on par with the greats from 5 - 6 years ago. These women aren't known for their BJ skills at all. This is one of the worst Demon Fellatio Hell videos. Bring back the deepthroaters, Real... :aaaa:

View attachment 594701
Agreed this one was really poor...this series needs an injection of fresh ideas.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Agreed this one was really poor...this series needs an injection of fresh ideas.
At the moment JAV in general needs an large injection of actresses that can really suck dick.

There are only two active actresses who's blowjob scenes I really look forward to: Cocoa Aisu and Miki Sunohara. But even Miki Sunohara had taken it down a notch. Now days it seems like she mostly does NTR/cheating or stolen wife type movies rather than the more oral focused (blowjob, irrumatio, gokkun) movies which she is known for:sight:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nsan

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
At the moment JAV in general needs an large injection of actresses that can really suck dick.

There are only two active actresses who's blowjob scenes I really look forward to: Cocoa Aisu and Miki Sunohara. But even Miki Sunohara had taken it down a notch. Now days it seems like she mostly does NTR/cheating or stolen wife type movies rather than the more oral focused (blowjob, irrumatio, gokkun) movies which she is known for:sight:

They HAVE them. They just need to direct them better.

Women who can give amazing BJs and they're currently working:

Queen Miki Sunohara
MILF Queen Reiko Sawamura
Marina Matsumoto
Tsubomi
Chitose Saegusa
Yuki Maeda
An Mitsuki
Ai Sayaka
Chigusa Hara
Miwako Yamamoto
Yuria Satomi
Ayumi Shinoda
Nozomi Hatsuki
Yuu Shinoda
Ai Uehara
Sae Aihara
Iori Kogawa
Yui Hatano
Chino Azumi
Kaho Shibuya

A lot of the big women on NITRO

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
New BJ vid from REAL WORKS with Gals. Mei Matsumoto could be ok. Anything would be better than the last one.real-584.jpg

Reactions: supersam