Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
you know i think that mum-201 is a part of a series that is know for some gokkun and o.k b.j's. i think.

this thread has turned out really good. thanks you guys for all the great vid you talk about. maybe now i can rebuild my gokkun and deepthroat vids that i loss a few months back. alot of the stuff talked about here i dl'ed 2 or 3 years ago and forget about, so thanks to all you for the reminder.
Yup, it's part of that series which is basically about a father-daughter relationship that goes on behind an unsuspecting mother. They typically have a lot of slow and intimate blowjobs which are really nice.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
ISOs can be opened in 7zip, then I guess you have to combine and convert the VOB files somehow...

Or you could simply burn the ISO onto disc.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
ISOs can be opened in 7zip, then I guess you have to combine and convert the VOB files somehow...

Or you could simply burn the ISO onto disc.
Thank you. The mp4 or avi will be up soon enough. I'll just wait.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Actually, I think media player software like VLC might be able to play VOB files directly too. Maybe you should try it.

Reactions: BDrake

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
You can just mount the ISO file using free software like Virtual Clone Drive or natively in Windows 10, then use MPC-HC (or VLC) go to file > open DVD and it will play perfectly without having to burn a disc.

This is starting to become my prefered method as watermarks and shitty quality videos are getting out of control.

Reckless_ONE

Mar 27, 2007
What about JAV blowjobs with slow, sensual, edging type scenes, or do most of you find it pointless because of censoring? Still I have seen some JAVs who's face is so gorgeous and movements so gentle that just knowing what she is doing behind those blurred squares is enough to make my dick shed tears of joy

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
What about JAV blowjobs with slow, sensual, edging type scenes, or do most of you find it pointless because of censoring? Still I have seen some JAVs who's face is so gorgeous and movements so gentle that just knowing what she is doing behind those blurred squares is enough to make my dick shed tears of joy

I've seen some of my fav JAV stars giving blowjobs in uncensored clips,but some of the best blowjob scenes I've seen are in the censored JAV movies. :)

Reactions: BDrake

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I've seen some of my fav JAV stars giving blowjobs in uncensored clips,but some of the best blowjob scenes I've seen are in the censored JAV movies. :)
Yeah the vast majority of great BJ scenes are in the censored category. It's surprisingly rare to see a great BJ scene in uncensored and that drives me insane. I've even seen women who I know are great at giving head but for whatever reason they just didn' bring their A game to the uncensored. Is that done on purpose? It's possible. If people can get what they need from uncensored clips the censored stuff would die a quick death.

But anyway here's an uncensored BJ scene with Uta Kohahu. No surprise it's one of the best I've seen. One huge problem though. Background music plays throughout the entire scene. Completely drowns out any sexual noises we all know and love. That's so fuckin' pointless and I will never understand why any JAV production company does that. If you can ignore that, Uta is at her best like always.

http://www.kappiahjavstuff.net/blowjob-with-uta-kohaku/

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Side Note: The music, though unnecessary, is actually really good. Some nice hiphop with a Asian influence.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Yeah the vast majority of great BJ scenes are in the censored category. It's surprisingly rare to see a great BJ scene in uncensored and that drives me insane. I've even seen women who I know are great at giving head but for whatever reason they just didn' bring their A game to the uncensored. Is that done on purpose? It's possible. If people can get what they need from uncensored clips the censored stuff would die a quick death.

But anyway here's an uncensored BJ scene with Uta Kohahu. No surprise it's one of the best I've seen. One huge problem though. Background music plays throughout the entire scene. Completely drowns out any sexual noises we all know and love. That's so fuckin' pointless and I will never understand why any JAV production company does that. If you can ignore that, Uta is at her best like always.

http://www.kappiahjavstuff.net/blowjob-with-uta-kohaku/

View attachment 572076 View attachment 572077 View attachment 572078

Side Note: The music, though unnecessary, is actually really good. Some nice hiphop with a Asian influence.

It annoys me too fellatiojapan using background music, the video and quality is amazing but I want to hear all those sexy slurping, sucking noises. Some of the other uncensored vids by different studios with the likes of Maki Hojo staring you can't go wrong with!! Thanks for the recommendation of Uta Kohahu that vid looks hot! :D

Reactions: Nsan

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Holy Fuck!!!!!!!!! I just watched 2 of the best BJ flicks that I've seen in a long time. In both flicks literally every scene was very good. I skipped nothing. And the funny thing is that in each flick they have the same girls performing. It was pretty funny. They have been mentioned in this thread already but they are both new. DOKS-355 and XRW-152 find them and watch them. You won't be disappointed.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I wish Real Works had a poll where we could vote for who we wanted. What would your pics be?

For me:
1. Reiko Sawamura & Marina Matsumoto
2. Chitose Saegusa & An Mitsuki
3. Reiko Sawamura & Ayumi Shinoda
4. Miki Sunohara & Iori Kogawa
5. Tsubomi & Miki Sunohara
6. Chino Azumi & Yumi Kazama
7. Ai Uehara & Iori Kogawa
8. Chigusa Hara/Ai Sayaka & Tsubomi
9. Riku Minato & Yu Shinoda (Short hair. Why not?)
10. Yuki Maeda & Kaho Shibuya
11. Yui Hatano & Kaho Kasumi

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I wish Real Works had a poll where we could vote for who we wanted. What would your pics be?

For me:
1. Reiko Sawamura & Marina Matsumoto
2. Chitose Saegusa & An Mitsuki
3. Reiko Sawamura & Ayumi Shinoda
4. Miki Sunohara & Iori Kogawa
5. Tsubomi & Miki Sunohara
6. Chino Azumi & Yumi Kazama
7. Ai Uehara & Iori Kogawa
8. Chigusa Hara/Ai Sayaka & Tsubomi
9. Riku Minato & Yu Shinoda (Short hair. Why not?)
10. Yuki Maeda & Kaho Shibuya
11. Yui Hatano & Kaho Kasumi
Tsubomi & Miki Sunohara would be mind my pick. Both are top class at giving head.