Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022

FTHT-133​

(Who is the actor starting at 57:52? )

Kagami Mari, one of my favorite new(er) performers.

For some similar scenes, I recommend FCH-040 and ARM-909. She has quite a few harder movies as well, with my fave being DASD-848.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakoben64

jakoben64

Sep 2, 2022
Kagami Mari, one of my favorite new(er) performers.

For some similar scenes, I recommend FCH-040 and ARM-909. She has quite a few harder movies as well, with my fave being DASD-848.

thanks, so who is the actor in 38.45 ? (FTHT-133)

august68

Nov 24, 2008
Except Kano Hana, none of them are good at BJ so ...
Kano Hana has an amazing long tongue, but most of what I've seen of her are fast, crazy sucking and licking BJs, like she's trying to get the guy to cum as fast as she can. Is there any title with her giving a slow, sensual BJ?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Kano Hana has an amazing long tongue, but most of what I've seen of her are fast, crazy sucking and licking BJs, like she's trying to get the guy to cum as fast as she can. Is there any title with her giving a slow, sensual BJ?
That's why I always prefered Yuuno Hoshi instead of Kana (and she has a way better looking body). Unfortunately, she retired a long time ago. Check EMU-080, both of them are in, and the movie is all about sensuality, which I also prefer.

moodin323

Mar 17, 2022
Yuuno Hoshi is the best for sure. She has plenty of uncensored videos too which is also great. Sadly haven't been able to find anyone else close to her level in JAV.

Reactions: darksider59

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ayaka Mochizuki gave one of, if not, the best start to finish BJs this year on AARM-178

aarm178pl.jpeg

Now that Yumika Saeki has retired, I hope she gets more work. Yumika is a modern legend, but Ayaka can definitely reach those heights, if not go further.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022

I was thinking on this one for a little bit, as I was initially unsure of what to recommend. SDDE-493 was my first thought, as it is my favorite. She is still pretty aggressive in it, but, because it has a clinical theme, her pace is more deliberate than a lot of her other blowjob-focused movies. But, I had forgotten about SDDE-462. I'd go with the second scene, when she is in the elevator. She gives two blowjobs: the first is a sensual almost tongue-only blowjob and then the second is slow deepthroat. I think these both capture her skill well.

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
I don't know if this has been posted before, but I recently stumbled upon ATKD-341 and enjoyed it a lot.
I love it when cum drips out of women's lips.

ATKD-341.jpg

august68

Nov 24, 2008
I was thinking on this one for a little bit, as I was initially unsure of what to recommend. SDDE-493 was my first thought, as it is my favorite. She is still pretty aggressive in it, but, because it has a clinical theme, her pace is more deliberate than a lot of her other blowjob-focused movies. But, I had forgotten about SDDE-462. I'd go with the second scene, when she is in the elevator. She gives two blowjobs: the first is a sensual almost tongue-only blowjob and then the second is slow deepthroat. I think these both capture her skill well.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have to re-watch SDDE 462.

hogaylo

May 16, 2023
Anyone familiar with this tag "ひょっとこフェラ/Hyottoko Fella/Vacuum Blowjob"? Anyone got any recommendations where they perform this really well and not just for a few seconds?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I found ARM-111 and there were some great scenes here. The old school fervor of dick-sucking is just not as pronounced these days. Yumika Saeki was great and consistent about it. Aroma has really fallen off with these videos:arm111sopl.jpeg

Reactions: kwfer and Nsan

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Anyone familiar with this tag "ひょっとこフェラ/Hyottoko Fella/Vacuum Blowjob"? Anyone got any recommendations where they perform this really well and not just for a few seconds?
Not my niche, so others may be able to help better, but I am big on DOKS-257, particularly the fourth scene, featuring Uta Kohaku. They are all entertaining though and it is definitely thorough vacuum for the entirety of all scenes.

h_139doks257pl.jpg

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Went through some of my older videos and have some other recommendations:

mird181pl.jpg
MIRD-181 Private Vacuum Fellatio School. The gloryhole scene and final 6-girl blowjob scene are my favorites. There's a good amount of variety, so I think you'll be able to find something that you enjoy.

1svdvd397pl.jpg
SVDVD-397 Vacuum Throat Jobs. Quality varies greatly between the scenes and I am skeptical on the idea they all fit in the vacuum category, but the first scene is an absolute must-see. There are 4 hours of full-length blowjob scenes, so you should also be able to find something you like here. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find this one streaming in low-quality.

Moodyz' Vacuum Blow series: MIDE-246, 262, 310, 358

Aroma's One Girl Kisses While the Other Vacuum Sucks series: ARM-689, 768, 838

Idea Pocket's Vacuum Fellatio series:
IPTD-704, 865, 934
IPZ-072, 272, 276, 336, 439, 539, 571

S-Class Amateur's Vacuum Blow series: SABA-281, 519

Fetish Box's Vacuum Turtle Blow series: ATFB-043, 066, 092, 115

I primarily stand by the quality of the first two titles mentioned, but less so the series. I tried to include only series where I did enjoy at least some of the material. As previously mentioned, it's not my niche, so I wanted to include them all so you could go through them.

Another thing to do is to make a JavLibrary account and log in, then go Advanced Search -> Title Search "vacuum" and it will pull up all the titles with that word in the name. It's imperfect, but a good place to start.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
thanks, so who is the actor in 38.45 ? (FTHT-133)
Wasn't certain on this one, but I believe I just stumbled across her: Mio Asahina. Not 100% and it's hard to compare to her other work, as there aren't many blowjob titles, but pretty sure this is her.

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
A new girl ive discovered. Goes by the name of Natsuka. Amazing deepthroater.
Most like her title SDTH-030 shown here.

1sdth030pl.jpg

Her skills shown in SDTH-030

1.png

Swallowing it balls deep.

2.png

There is also a new work from the deepthroat queen Aki Kawana / Aki Sanjo. From SPC / Asfur

ASW-309

354611179_1723638l.jpg

Please support SPC / Asfur. I heard that it is struggling and that Knights Visual is about to announce that it is going out of business :(
We have lost a great studio, if its true.

• Wow
Reactions: BDrake and dani870

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
This thread has been quite quiet for many months. I think it could be good to stir it up again with a small game. I once saw this game in another JAV thread here. It is the "Family Game". You have 5 choices of girls. All girls are implied sexual partners from in and around a family-circle type scenario. For this thread's specificity, we can make the selections purely based on blowjob technique and skill. Actresses prime's are allowed and are concessionary, it doesnt have to be current status/age. However, if the actress is a loli-type actress or a MILF-type actress; and were so for their whole career... use your judgement. Duplicates are allowed, of course. Just because someone used an actress prior, doesnt mean you cant use her name again!

I will kick things off!

Role Actress

WIFE Miki Sunohara
WIFE's SISTER Neiro Suzuka
MOTHER IN LAW Hikaru Yukino
DAUGHTER Saya Anri
HOUSEKEEPER/MAID Itsuki Maino

Im interested and looking forward to seeing the choices!