Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I do not know whether it is fake or not especially with female partners. Maybe sex is just really fun for her. Domination is fun too and she is one of the best at it. I think she should partner up with Akari Mitani.

By fake I mean she cries during the movie. It's clearly part of the job but since she isn't an award class actress (lol), you can see it isn't natural. The director just tries to make his movie "emotional" haha.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
By fake I mean she cries during the movie. It's clearly part of the job but since she isn't an award class actress (lol), you can see it isn't natural. The director just tries to make his movie "emotional" haha.

I do not think awards really matter. A number of less talented ladies have gotten awards, praise, and more work just because of their looks. Miki has cried with men and women. I do not think it is fake.

Reactions: mymatexabi

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
What a finish from Hina Nanase here (MIAA-286). She keeps going after he comes
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Same in WANZ-982 with Aika. She does a slight nod to Aika confirming that she is easily better at BJs than she is ;)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Might aswel have the worlds best basketballer playing tennis haha! Or the worlds best rock climber climbing a set of stairs :p

This happens so often in JAV I don't understand it sometimes. Why have girls like Hana Kano and Miki Sunohara doing lesbian, handjob movies etc when clearly they are blowjob queens! It would be like signing Messi to your football team, and then asking him to play in goal!
Maybe some people like the variety of scenes, or maybe it's because they have to pay them more to do it, but I personally would not mind if girls like this released one blowjob only video a month. I don't think I would get bored!

Another case in point from the post above, Hina Nanase is a good deepthroater, in this movie she spends most of the time smiling while giving handjobs... What a waste of talent!

It is the same for Gokkun, take Akari Mitani for example.. early in her career she released a few movies with Gokkun, and she deals with semen like a champ! Yet since then, she doesn't swallow anymore. Such a waste!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This happens so often in JAV I don't understand it sometimes. Why have girls like Hana Kano and Miki Sunohara doing lesbian, handjob movies etc when clearly they are blowjob queens! It would be like signing Messi to your football team, and then asking him to play in goal!
Maybe some people like the variety of scenes, or maybe it's because they have to pay them more to do it, but I personally would not mind if girls like this released one blowjob only video a month. I don't think I would get bored!

Another case in point from the post above, Hina Nanase is a good deepthroater, in this movie she spends most of the time smiling while giving handjobs... What a waste of talent!

It is the same for Gokkun, take Akari Mitani for example.. early in her career she released a few movies with Gokkun, and she deals with semen like a champ! Yet since then, she doesn't swallow anymore. Such a waste!

If Miki and Hana want to do more lesbian stuff then that is fine for them. But Miki has done these "training" videos with newer idols: SDMU-628
1sdmu628pl.jpg

I think them doing a clinic on BJs with newer idols series would be awesome.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yumika Saeki is not new but I just discovered her. She is incredible. Watch this new video where she takes a long dick with no problem. She needs more work!
bhsp024pl.jpg

This another one I just saw. She is really amazing.
agav013pl.jpg

agav00013jp-1.jpg agav00013jp-5.jpg yumika-saeki-4.jpg

Last edited:

Asian4Life00

Jun 14, 2016
cum.PNG BLK-417 @ 1hr 20mins is insanely hot. Its the noise she makes while constantly slurping until he cums in her mouth.

Reactions: Sakeus

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
Any Ichika Matsumoto movie. I've loved her for a year. She seems to legitimately enjoy sucking dick. And those lips of hers...gives her that "brat" look/feelmiaa00258jp-8.jpg mibb00002jp-12.jpg 1svdvd00809jp-13.jpg 1svdvd00809jp-8.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

shogun222

Jul 11, 2020
aika yumeno in snis-237 forced to be a lingerie model gives a continuous 8'44 to 16'01 bj making it 7'17" long bj. First scene.
Anybody know of a longer continuous bj without camera cuts?

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
Anybody can identify the title/code. I love this clip that I found when Ai Uehara mercilessly post-blowjob Taku (I just love long post-cum BJs). Trying to identify it. There are other clips that I have where Ai Uehara did it to other guys. Wish I knew the codes.
tPpnqmov_o.png

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Years ago Asami Ogawa did one movie where she did this to each guy she had sex with- kept at him long after he came. In fact, as I remember, the last scene in the movie is where the guy is standing on the bed and she is on her knees continuing to suck, and he collapses on to the bed as the movie ends. I think it was an E-Body title.

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
This is an old one , but I thought Mai Usami did a good job throughout this release. I always liked Mai because I thought that she was pretty, she tried more times than not. More than what I can say for some others who are still around.

snis148pl.jpg