Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
When I saw her when she debuted, I thought "cool, another tiny and cute girl like Aizawa Minami" but when I checked her movie trailers, I noticed too much plastic surgery. Nose, eyes, boobs, ... what a waste.

Oh really? I will have to check out her earlier movies. Looks like she has a new DT movie out:

apod020pl.jpg

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Takigawa Honoka / Mayama Riko and Maino Itsuki are my new dream blowjob combo.

Takigawa Honoka's performance in ENKI-023 was incredible.

View attachment 2165687

For those who are unaware of Maino Itsuki or her blowjob and deepthroat skills... Do yourself a favour and check out KATU-002, KATU-006, KATU-012, and her scene in ULT-112.
I've known Riko Mayama was amazing for a while. It's such a shame that she has such a small backlog of JAVs to her credit. I don't know if that is her decision or she just isn't popular enough. I haven't seen Maino Itsuki before but I'll give her a try.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Takigawa Honoka / Mayama Riko and Maino Itsuki are my new dream blowjob combo.

Takigawa Honoka's performance in ENKI-023 was incredible.

View attachment 2165687

For those who are unaware of Maino Itsuki or her blowjob and deepthroat skills... Do yourself a favour and check out KATU-002, KATU-006, KATU-012, and her scene in ULT-112.

I'm a big fan of both ladies. Maino Itsuki is lovely. She did a wonderful IR scene a few years ago:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

A Honoka / Maino duo would be heavenly

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Updating the list with *

God Tier (because of the # of dedicated BJ videos and most of them had fully throated a Black man): *Azusa Hagi, Hana Kanno, Hikaru Yukino, Yuuno Hoshi

Near God-Tier: *Akari Asagiri, Aki Kawana, Aki Sasaki, An Mizuki, Anri Saya, Ayuhara Itsuki, Azumi Mizushima, Azusa Nagasawa, Hikari Hino, June Lovejoy, *Miki Sunohara, Minami Ayase, Nozomi Ichinohe, Reiko Sawamura, Reiko Nakamori, Ririka, Rina Fukuda, Saaya Haduki, Tsubomi, *Yuka Osawa, Yuki Maeda

Top Tier: Ai Uehara, Aino, Akari Aramura, Arisa Hanyu, *Aya Ibuki, Aya Miyazaki, Akari Hoshino, Akari Mitani, Arisa Hanyuu, Anju Kaise, *Aya Ibuki, *Ayane Sesaki, Ayane Suzukawa, Ayumi Shinoda, Azusa Misaki, Chigusa Hara, Chino Azumi, Chitose Yakari, Ema Kisaki, Emi Fukuda, Eri Natsume, *Fujiko Minegushi, Haruka Akane, *Haruka Ayane,*Haruka Takami,*Hina Nanase, Honoka Mihara, *Honoka Takigawa, Honoka Yonekura, Hotaru Mori, Ichika Kamihata, Ichika Kuroki, Ikumi Kuroki, Kaede Niiyama, Kaho Shibuya, Kamiya Mitsuki, *Kanade Tsuchiya, Kanna Shinozaki, *Kasumi Oosawa, *Kiritani Matsuri, Kurumi Tamaki, Maino Itsuki, *Mao Hamasaki, *Mao Kurata, Mari Takasugi, Marina Isshiki, *Marina Matsumoto, Megumi Shino, Mihara Honoka, Mihina Nagai, *Miho Ashina, *Miori Ayaha, Mikan Kururugi, Minako Kirishima, Mirei Morishita, Mirei Shiratori, Miwako Yamamoto, *Moe Sakurai, Moe Ona, *Momoka Katou, *Nananmi Kawakami, *Nao Kiritani, Nao Mizuki, Nao Wakana, Natsuki Minami, Nozomi Arimura, Nozomi Hatsuki, Nozomi Tanihara, Reira Hazuki, Rena Aoi, Renon Kanae, Ria Sakuragi, *Rika Aimi, Riko Mayama, Riku Minato, *Rinne Touka, Rino Kirishima, Risa Onodera, Risa Murakami, Rui Hizuki, *Runa Suzumori, *Ryoko Hirosaki, *Ryoko Murakami, Saiko Yatsuhashi, Sakura Kirishima, Sana Matsunaga, Sayaka Aishiro, Shiho Egami, Shiori Kamisaki, *Shiori Mochida, Suzu Yamai, Tia, Tsumugi Serizawa, *Yua Saiki, Yui Kawagoe, Yuko Kitagawa, Yuma Asami, Yumi Kazama, Yuri Honma, Yuria Satomi, *Yurie Matsushima, *Yurina Ayashiro, Yuu Kawakami, Yuu Shinoda, Yuuri Maina, *Yuzu Kitagawa

High-Mid Tier: *Ai Takasaka, Anri Okita, Erika Kitagawa, Hibiki Ohtsuki, *Hikaru Harukaze, Himeri Oosaki, Ichika Kamihata, Jin Yuki, Kyoko Maki, Meguri, Miho Tsuno, Miyuu Amano, Nana Usami, Nanami Matsumoto, *Nao Jinguuji, Rika Mari, Riko Honda, Serina Hayakawa, Shien Fujimoto, Sho Nishino, Tsubasa Hachino, Yui Hatano, Yuuna Himekawa

Mid Tier: Ai Hoshina, Ai Sayama, *Akane Yoshinaga, Aoi Kururugi, Aimi Yoshikawa, Anna Morikawa, Ayaka Tomoda, Ayane Yoshinaga, Ayumi Kimito, Chinami Sakura, Haruki Sato, Haruna Ayane, Iori Kogawa, *Kaho Imai, Kaho Kasumi, Kurea Hasumi, Maki Hojo, Mako Oda, *Mikako Abe, *Minori Kawana, Mio Kirishima, Nene Sakura, Noa Eikawa, Reiko Kobayakawa, Rina Nishimura, Ruka Kanae, Sakura Kizuna

Low Tier: Aika, Aoi Mitsushima, Asahi Mizuno, Ayu Sakurai, Karen Uehara, *Mana Izumi, Misaki Honda, Mei Matsumoto, *Misuzu Kawana, Naomi, Rena Fukiishi, Ruri Tachibana, Sara Saijo, Sora Shina

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
BDrake, I agree with many of your rankings. Just one thing: I'm wondering why so many JAV fans think AIKA isn't good at giving head. I happen to think she's super hot so maybe it's just that I think she's pretty and probably somewhere in the mid-tier. Don't jump down my throat (no pun intended), it's just one man's opinion.

-Sakana

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
BDrake, cheers to you, sir! I agree with many of your rankings. I don't know most of the actresses you named but with respect to those I know, I think you're correct. Just one thing: I'm wondering why so many JAV fans think AIKA isn't good at giving head. I happen to think she's super hot so maybe it's just that I think she's pretty so I'm happy to see her chomping down on an engorged flesh pipe but I don't think she's so bad at it. I think Asahi Mizuno and Rena Fukiishi are sexy but I agree that their BJ game needs work. But AIKA? I think she's probably somewhere in the mid-tier. Don't jump down my throat (no pun intended), it's just one man's opinion.

-Sakana

She is definitely beautiful. But she is usually unenthusiastic and has boring technique. Her strength has always been her hip control which is among the best in the industry right now.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
She is definitely beautiful. But she is usually unenthusiastic and has boring technique. Her strength has always been her hip control which is among the best in the industry right now.

AIKA's hip control is top notch! While there are definitely actresses much better at giving head out there, I've just never felt she was that bad. I'll have to fire up the hard drive and attempt to watch some of her BJ scenes unbiased. Then, if I'm wrong, I'll reply with some screenshots and thoughts. Hell, I'll even do some compare and contrast. Give me a couple days.

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...I've just never felt she was that bad. I'll...fire up the hard drive and...watch some of her BJ scenes unbiased...if I'm wrong, I'll reply with some screenshots and thoughts...I'll even do some compare and contrast. Give me a couple days...

1.) I first checked out TMAM-065, produced by BALTAN Release Date: 2019-03-08
The first thing I noticed was that she moves her head only in the standard UP/DOWN motion.
TMAM-065 [BARUTAN] AIKA BJ-1.png
TMAM-065 [BARUTAN] AIKA BJ-2.png
There are 3 main blowjobs and the 3rd is the best!
TMAM-065 [BARUTAN] AIKA BJ-3.png
She was probably more physically comfortable and that's why she was able to use her hand and mouth at the same time. The motion was the same
repetitive UP/DOWN motion but in this scene you can hear how wet her mouth is and toward the end, she does it with much more energy.
The final scene is a gangbang/bukkake scene with 6 dudes so while it's highly erotic, it doesn't count toward here BJ effectiveness. You might be getting hard because she's also getting fucked and taking creampies at the same time!

2.) Second was WANZ-764 starring BOTH AIKA & HATANO Yui
Once I searched the word, AIKA, I chose these videos at random and I'm glad my cursor landed on this one.
I got to see her suck and fuck the same guy as the great HATANO Yui and, yeah, you guys have a point! In the picture in the lower left corner, they take turns
on the same rod and when Yui does it, you can see her whole neck and head moving in a kind of wave motion. You can tell she also moves her tongue around
with the dick inside her mouth. AIKA, in this scene steps her game up cuz she's with a fellow veteran but Yui's blowjob even sounds better! You can hear the
suction while she's sucking and then the "pop" of air when she opens her mouth to release the dick! So glad I landed on this video.
WANZ-764 AIKA & HATANO Yuiー1.png
They each have scenes where they perform alone but in the scenes where they're together you can see the difference. In the last scene they give two guys BJs
side by side and it's clear who does the better..."job".
WANZ-764 AIKA & HATANO Yuiー2.png

3.) SCOP-461 Actually, the best Blowjob I've found from AIKA and I'd recommend it if you just want to hear her make some good noises, some good facial expressions and use her hand, head and neck to make the actor, and the viewer, really feel something. Only problem is she's only got one scene and it's a nakadashi-themed vid so he finishes in her clam, NOT in her mouth. But this is a pretty good suck-job on her part.
SCOP-461 BJ-1.png SCOP-461 BJ-2.png -Sakana

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Rinne Touka near god-tier ? For me, no way ! I watched 2 movies yesterday to make sure I wasn't just writing from what I remember when she debuted. To me she was just another girl, nothing special, plus fake boobs so I skipped her.
Putting her over Hibiki Ootsuki, who uses her quick long tongue when she sucks dicks, is a nonsense to me.

Same thing can be said for other girls like Sana Matsunaga or Rika Aimi, they doen't do anything special. Rika Aimi just have big tits on a small body frame.

Mao Kurata, Noa Eikawa have couple of BJ movies, and they do way better job than those girls. Same for Aoi Matsushima, they also suck dicks with a sensual feeling that many don't have, while some overact or just seek "performance" and make everything not enjoyable (at least for me) like Mitani Akari, Mihara Honoka or Risa Onedara.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rinne Touka near god-tier ? For me, no way ! I watched 2 movies yesterday to make sure I wasn't just writing from what I remember when she debuted. To me she was just another girl, nothing special, plus fake boobs so I skipped her.
Putting her over Hibiki Ootsuki, who uses her quick long tongue when she sucks dicks, is a nonsense to me.

Same thing can be said for other girls like Sana Matsunaga or Rika Aimi, they doen't do anything special. Rika Aimi just have big tits on a small body frame.

Mao Kurata, Noa Eikawa have couple of BJ movies, and they do way better job than those girls. Same for Aoi Matsushima, they also suck dicks with a sensual feeling that many don't have, while some overact or just seek "performance" and make everything not enjoyable (at least for me) like Mitani Akari, Mihara Honoka or Risa Onedara.

Rinne is a deepthroater and over her 2 year span of films has among the top finishes of any idol working now. At the very least, she is top tier. Check out PRED-149, PRED-169, and YMDD-149. She is easily better than Hibiki in every way though, and I like Hibiki. All Hibiki has is hip control, but Rinne is pretty close to her on that.

Same for Sana. She is skilled in every way. Rika just started, but I have seen great work from her.

I like Mao Kurata ALOT. She is super cute, has one of my favorite bodies, and she has amazing hip control...but I do not think she is particularly strong at BJs. She has gotten better over the past few years. I could bump her to mid high tier. I feel the same about Aoi, but I wouldn't move her up.

The way you view Rinne is how I view Noa. I find just her plain in every way. I don't even have anything saved from her.

Risa definitely had feeling with her BJs. Sex is different. We'll just have to agree to disagree?

Last edited:
Reactions: mymatexabi

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Rinne takes maybe 2/3 of the dick in her mouth, I quickly checked PRED-149 and PRED-169. Sana seems to do the same. I have to admit though, Sana is way cuter than I remember, even if she gained a bit of weight (still way less than Misono Waka who turned into a fat cow). I like her riding skills, plus her white skin makes her even more attractive.

Risa rolls up her eyes while doing BJ. Her movie with Miki Sunohara sums it up really well. I couldn't watch it because Miki was doing the same and the result was terrible (Miki didn't make a good movie for a very long time, she's probably done, doing only shitty movies).

Aoi, Hibiki, Mao, Noa
aoi.png hibiki.png mao.png noa.png

Rinne (she hides a bit of the dick, a really tiny one) and Sana
rinne.png sana.png

I don't see any difference, and I don't even mention the tongue work on the tip or around the dick while in her mouth (for Hibiki).

Reactions: mymatexabi

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rinne takes maybe 2/3 of the dick in her mouth, I quickly checked PRED-149 and PRED-169. Sana seems to do the same. I have to admit though, Sana is way cuter than I remember, even if she gained a bit of weight (still way less than Misono Waka who turned into a fat cow). I like her riding skills, plus her white skin makes her even more attractive.

Risa rolls up her eyes while doing BJ. Her movie with Miki Sunohara sums it up really well. I couldn't watch it because Miki was doing the same and the result was terrible (Miki didn't make a good movie for a very long time, she's probably done, doing only shitty movies).

Aoi, Hibiki, Mao, Noa
View attachment 2190397 View attachment 2190398 View attachment 2190400 View attachment 2190401

Rinne (she hides a bit of the dick, a really tiny one) and Sana
View attachment 2190402 View attachment 2190403

I don't see any difference, and I don't even mention the tongue work on the tip or around the dick while in her mouth (for Hibiki).

I think we just have a fundamentally different view of what a good blowjob is. For example, you emphasized tongue work but I do not care much about that at all. You dislike eyes in the back of the head but I think that can be hot. It shows that the actress is trying hard. It could even be turning her on. Some women simply do not like giving fellatio like some men do not liking going down. Some women like Miki and Risa love it. Even in orgasms women can roll their eyes and that is hot to me.

Rinne is hot in how she twists her head as she goes up and down. That is a good technique that not many actresses do. Reiko Sawamura does it often. Like I said Rinne's finishes are much stronger than any actress you have listed as well. Anyway, I bumped her and Mao Kurata to top tier.

I have the Fellatio Inferno video with Hibiki and Saaya Haduki. Hibiki's performance was so underwhelming I cut it from the video to save space on my hard drive. Saaya was much better.

Miki has not made a good video in a while but I do not think it is her fault. I just do not think she is getting work. A lot of her recent stuff is lesbian anyway. But her current status does not erase how amazing she was and can be.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think we just have a fundamentally different view of what a good blowjob is. For example, you emphasized tongue work but I do not care much about that at all. You dislike eyes in the back of the head but I think that can be hot. It shows that the actress is trying hard. It could even be turning her on. Some women simply do not like giving fellatio like some men do not liking going down. Some women like Miki and Risa love it. Even in orgasms women can roll their eyes and that is hot to me.

Rinne is hot in how she twists her head as she goes up and down. That is a good technique that not many actresses do. Reiko Sawamura does it often. Like I said Rinne's finishes are much stronger than any actress you have listed as well. Anyway, I bumped her and Mao Kurata to top tier.

I have the Fellatio Inferno video with Hibiki and Saaya Haduki. Hibiki's performance was so underwhelming I cut it from the video to save space on my hard drive. Saaya was much better.

Miki has not made a good video in a while but I do not think it is her fault. I just do not think she is getting work. A lot of her recent stuff is lesbian anyway. But her current status does not erase how amazing she was and can be.

That's probably the case indeed, we have a different view of what is a good BJ. It's a bit odd as I thought we had mainly the same criterias before. Not a big deal though, your list give me a chance to look for names I don't know and see if I like the girl, her acting and skills.

I'm sure Miki could work with studios that make more interesting movies like GVG-816. I If Yuu Shinoda and Yui Hatano (for example) still make all kind of movies, she could. Now, she does lesbian stuff (and annoying stuff for me, kinda domination theme, with fake tears, ...)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
That's probably the case indeed, we have a different view of what is a good BJ. It's a bit odd as I thought we had mainly the same criterias before. Not a big deal though, your list give me a chance to look for names I don't know and see if I like the girl, her acting and skills.

I'm sure Miki could work with studios that make more interesting movies like GVG-816. I If Yuu Shinoda and Yui Hatano (for example) still make all kind of movies, she could. Now, she does lesbian stuff (and annoying stuff for me, kinda domination theme, with fake tears, ...)

I do not know whether it is fake or not especially with female partners. Maybe sex is just really fun for her. Domination is fun too and she is one of the best at it. I think she should partner up with Akari Mitani.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

lsnoop

Jul 7, 2012
P.s. Nami Himemura

A great find, thanks! She's also known as Himemura Miku. There are very few girls who perform this special tongue/throat technique.

I wonder if there are more girls who perform this, not just two? Maybe someone from the list? In my opinion, special skill like this is what brings a girl to the top, not her looks or ability to "deepthroat".