Auto-translated Subtitle files repository

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
ATID-349 Female Teacher Toy Making Plan Shoko Akiyama

atid349pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Akiyama Shouko[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Teachers, Big Tits, Abuse, Drama [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]462[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1640[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.5 words[/TD][/TR1]

Teacher corruption video, but the individual pupil obession type rather than the immediate gang-bang style.

Subs certaily help understand what is going on during the early stages.

Attachments

• ATID-349.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 450
Reactions: rweimar

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
JUY-925 Madonna Exclusive Jinguji Nao × Gem Of Cuckold Drama Strongest Collaboration! ! On The Seventh Day I Kept Being Fucked By My Husband's Boss, I Lost My Mind ....

juy925pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-08-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Jinguuji Nao[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Big Tits, Married Woman, Mature Woman, Digital Mosaic, Cuckold, Huge Butt [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]626[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3017[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.8 words[/TD][/TR1]

A good example of the 7th day series, with an above average looking star in Jinguuji Nao.

Also more of an emotional/romantic element than is usual in some of these boss meets wife scenarios.

Subtitles definitely help, especially setting the context early on (as is often the case).

Attachments

• JUY-925.zip
    13 KB · Views: 510

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
RBD-162 You, Forgive Me .... - Are Sugara, Being Fucked - Yui Hatano

rbd162pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2009-08-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Hatano Yui[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Cunnilingus, Married Woman, Titty Fuck, Cowgirl [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]457[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1845[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4 words[/TD][/TR1]

Translated as a request, largely because of Yui Hatano.

Attachments

• RBD-162.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 454

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks! I think this is Yui Hatano's first ntr film. I wasn't a fan of the genre before but I always watch Yui Hatano no matter what and she got me into it.

Last edited:

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you for sharing! I hope this is not too much but may i have adn 060? Also SSNI 131Aika Yumeno and SNiS 390- Aimi Yoshikawa. Please? Thank you.

Last edited:

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Hi guys,

Confucious says "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime."

In other words, I could keep doing requests for people (and I still might if I'm interested), but the point is to encourage people to translate their own subtitle files and contribute to the community. It really couldn't be easier!

I have posted step-by-step instructions on how to use Google Translator Toolkit here - https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...iles-using-google-translator-toolkit.1888459/

Almost all of the original subtitle files have been posted here on Akiba - find them, download them, translate them and share them. You will get a warm feeling inside, especially when people take the time to thank you for your efforts.

croc560

Apr 20, 2014
I can't find GVG-135 after searching tho. And I wanna add stuff but all I have are the vids with chinese subs and idk how to...well get the subtitle file out of it.

Your google link shows you also have RCT-700. Can you upload it? I can translate it to English and reupload anything I translate here. And I do thank you for your efforts!

Last edited:

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
OK, the Google sheet shows you (column C) that the source for RCT-700 is CN-Subs(5,300), same as GVG-135.

Search for CN-Subs on this site and it will take you here ...

Chinese subs

There is a mediafire link which still seems to be active.

Download, unpack and you will have several thousand Chinese subtitle files to play with, including GVG-135 AND RCT-700!

Don't forget to show your appreciation to the original poster of the Chinese subs, without whom this would not be possible.

Cheers,

Phil

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
CAWD-003 It Is A Story When She Of Beauty Milk Is Cuckold By Huge Kansen Pie And Is Taken Out While Being Fixed

cawd003pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-08-25[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Itou Mayuki[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Nasty/ Hardcore, Female College Student, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]1572[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]7348[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.7 words[/TD][/TR1]

Pretty straightforward bullying/cuckold story. The guy who plays the bully has made a speciality of these roles, not surprisingly as he is really good. He has a threatening bulk, and is always able to come across as someone with a short fuse, little patience with wimps and a voracious sexual appetite.

Sadly this one is a bit let down to my mind by the principal actress, who does little for me.

As usual the subs help to fill out the story, especially during the early scenes. Worth a look if you like this kind of movie.

Attachments

• cawd-003.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 405

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
SSNI-482 Young Wife Angel Moe Committed By Father-in-law Near Her Husband

ssni482pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Amatsuka Moe[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Bride/ Young Wife, Slender, DT, Drama, Risky Mosaic, Adult Awards [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]616[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3059[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]5 words[/TD][/TR1]

Quite a nice old man/daughter-in-law story. The subs help establish the old man's son and daughter as a self-centred uncaring pair who are only too happy to find excuses not to look after their father themselves.

Amatsuka Moe, having once been a nurse and now a housewife with nothing better to do, fits the frame perfectly.

And so it begins.

Attachments

• SSNI-482.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 455

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
ATID-331 Woman Tax Accountant's Moist Pantyhose Sakuragi Yuuki Sound

atid331pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-01-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Sakuragi Yukine[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Pantyhose, NC [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]935[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3754[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4 words[/TD][/TR1]

A nice choice for pantyhose and/or office lady lovers.

Our heroine is a tax accountant entrusted for the first time with some important business. The story is slow to unfold - 15 minutes before any real actionn(although a few sneaky glances of Yukine's legs through the eyes of the increasingly besotted client.

I don't know the actress at all, but she plays the part pretty well with a sort of housewifely sexiness.

Attachments

• atid-331.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 376

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
[TD1] Warning [/TD1][TD1] In addition to having been autotranslated, these subtitles have been automatically generated from a video file using sound analysis to recognise sections of speech and voice recognition to understand what is being said in Japanese and record it as text. Music, background noise and cross-talking can interfere with the first process. The second part depends on technology which (despite the hype) is not well-developed. These subtitle files are therefore likely to be 3 times worse than those auto-translated from human curated originals. You have been warned! [/TD1]
NSPS-627 The Kiss Was Taken Off ... 2 ~ The Wife's Lips Were Robbed By The President ~ Chie Aoi

nsps627sopl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2017-09-25[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Aoi Chie[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Married Woman, Drama, Cuckold, Kiss [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Japanese[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]352[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1341[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.8 words[/TD][/TR1]

Prepared in response from someone who wants to know what's going on in this film.

I can't say I blame them - it looks interesting but confusing.

Auto-subbed, auto-translated files are generally RUBBISH, but you can glean one or two pointers from this one.

No spoilers.

[TD1] Warning [/TD1][TD1] In addition to having been autotranslated, these subtitles have been automatically generated from a video file using sound analysis to recognise sections of speech and voice recognition to understand what is being said in Japanese and record it as text. Music, background noise and cross-talking can interfere with the first process. The second part depends on technology which (despite the hype) is not well-developed. These subtitle files are therefore likely to be 3 times worse than those auto-translated from human curated originals. You have been warned! [/TD1]

Attachments

• NSPS-627.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 461

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
PRED-159 Thick Father × Sister Brainwashing We, A New Father-in-law Sex Toy. Ai Fukada Sena Ai

pred159pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Hoshina Ai, Fukada Eimi[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, 3P/ 4P, Training, Incest, Sister, Digital Mosaic [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]708[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3965[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]5.6 words[/TD][/TR1]

Not my usual thing, but onidz86 has written a long and warm review on JavLibrary which persuded me to download and translate the Thai dubtitles.

They undoubtedly help.

Attachments

• pred-159.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 501

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
MEYD-493 I, In Fact, Continue Being Violated By The Husband's Boss ... Fukada Emi

meyd493pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-05-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Fukada Eimi[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Married Woman, NC, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]393[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1451[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.7 words[/TD][/TR1]

Familiar story of "beautiful" wife being aggresively pursued and abused by her husbands boss, and eventually getting to like it.

The actress is not entirely to my liking, but your tastes may differ.

Not as many subtitles as one might hope, but they do add a bit of substance.

Attachments

• MEYD-493.zip
    8 KB · Views: 453

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
ADN-211 Impure White Coat Married Woman Nurse ・ Ayaka Of Mika Matsushita Ayako Eiko

adn211pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-04-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Matsushita Saeko[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Married Woman, NC, Nurse, Drama [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]733[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1993[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]2.7 words[/TD][/TR1]

An interesting story htis one, with which subtitles are definitely worthwhile to underatnding what the heck is going on.

Nurses unifprm action,but no spoilers. Recommended for those who prefre a storyline.

Attachments

• adn-211.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 485

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
ADN-214 Imprisoned Widow And Son Get Fucked Jessica Kizaki

adn214pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-05-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Kizaki Jessica[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Abuse, Drama, Widow [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]380[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1344[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.5 words[/TD][/TR1]

A loving wife loses her husband. A young man loses his father.

Fortunately the widow is not the biological mother of the young man, so he is able to seek consolation in the way young men do ...

Subtitles quality is not too bad (comparatively), but youcould probably understand well enough what is going on withut them.

Attachments

• ADN-214.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 439
Reactions: Arny Jackson