Another way of downloading JAV

otrora

Jul 15, 2012
I think we need to kill threads like this. It's only going to expose the fact that there's a flaw in their system and prompt them to fix it.:scared:

And so only some of us we could still download and the other not. Does not seem right to me.
I prefer that everyone can download a little, rather than just some have it all.
  Sharing is caring.

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
I'm finding the same problem. I'm now seeing a lot of movies that don't even have any download links, before I saw them on every movie. In the video info table it says "downloads 0" so maybe there's something wrong with the site itself.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I had come across that in the past and used the DivX links to find the HD files. I would have to be at my pc to figure out how I did it again. I'll post back if I figure it out tonight. But the title would have to have a DivX equivalent.

lukechamber

I am Ryo Saeba in MOKKORI mode
Oct 19, 2010
agogo tv is not my jav friend anymore
its always html files, instead of wmv files...how to fix it?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
If only I had learned to click the News link. From the actionjav site (no date specified):

As everyone knows, our full effort has been in pumping HD titles onto our site starting mid last year. We have some leftover development issues which have not received the attention they have needed, as our attention has been on building our HD catalog. We have dealt with several of those issues and are still working to improve our service and solidify our schedule. Recently we have lost a very valuable member of our staff and are trying to pick up the pieces left behind. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and hope that you, our valued members, will have patience with us as we get caught up on the most recent batches. Thank you all for your continued support in this time of change.

:notagain:

I have noticed a lack of new HD titles, they seem to be adding smaller files recently

vidalasting

Apr 19, 2011
is there other website can use this tricks ?? :puzzled:
beside agogo.tv (page source) and activejav.com (cookie manager)
thx :please:

lulzwhat

Jan 25, 2010
EDIT: Actually other people already created some a while ago http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2282176&postcount=183

greasemonkey script for agogo.tv:

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        agogo.tv
// @namespace   lw
// @include     http://www.agogo.tv/mvpage.aspx?g=*
// @version     1
// ==/UserScript==

var link = $('#Hidden2').val() + $('#Hidden1').val();
$('body').append('<div style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 130px; height: 20px; background-color: black;"><a style="color: white;" href="'+link+'">Download this movie</a></div>');

actionjav.com cookie still works too.

tieuphieu

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks a lot for the trick ^^ :please: . It works fine. However, is there some site like agogo.tv, but have the full-length uncensored movie? Please, tell me, and the trick to download that films. :please:

Best regards !

cluclu

Jul 12, 2008
hi guys ,
it seems like new stuffs on actionjav.com are no more available for free (download links are gone). is there any other way to solve this ?

anyway, i'm glad that actionjav still let us grab old ones. :exhausted:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
hi guys ,
it seems like new stuffs on actionjav.com are no more available for free (download links are gone). is there any other way to solve this ?

anyway, i'm glad that actionjav still let us grab old ones. :exhausted:

Go to the actionjav and click the news link at the top