Stream DOWNLOADS

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
One Director's ATTACKERS Movies

I opened the "JAVs a Notch Above" thread by talking about the ATTACKERS movies of a certain director. The reason why I liked this director is because he has employed the technique of using a "sexual montage," showing how the heroine-victim gets more and more entangled in her hopeless situation, as her tormenter cements his hold, by having sex with her in different settings, shown in quick succession.

The director in question is named Tkuo Otani (Takuo Otani), who got started around 2008; if you visit the thread, you will see a table of all of his movies from the last three years. Now he's not the only director who specializes in this appealing technique; others are also making use of it, such as Yamada Godaru, Sadao Sadaoka and long-timer Nagira Kenzo. Yet Tkuo Otani is the first director I have associated the "sexual montage" with, and first impressions count.

You will notice that Scraggly (Sawaki Kazuya) appears as the villain in many of these ATTACKERS movies, and that's a good thing. I never thought much of this actor in the past, but he consistently manages to do an excellent job.

Below you will find a very healthy chunk of Tkuo Otani's movies from 2014 on.

University Student Who Works Together With Her Boyfriend At a Convenience Store [RBD-577], with Saya Niiyama

rbd00577pl.jpg

It was happening in the convenience store Uncle is a friend from the old father of the management. Grasped the weakness, the relationship can not speak to parents in lover. But, it gradually .... I will not fit the tingling of the body that has not been felt until now, also ... today.

RBD-577.jpg

Screen shots

442 MB painless download

Female Attorney, Out of Court Settlement Taken to Extremes [RBD-587], with Misa Yuki

rbd00587pl.jpg

Sensitive lawyer Misa Sasaki has taken the case of an office lady who is being requested to pay huge damages because her dog bit the finger of a young pianist, causing injury. Then one day, the director of the pianist's talent agency, Sawagi, approaches Sasaki.

Screen shots; thanks to Yipman.

Three part painless download at 255 MB apiece: "M Server 3"

Wife of a Popular Newscaster Who Was Forced to Resign [RBD-597] (A.K.A. A Wife Who's A Popular Newscaster, Gets Fired), with Riko Honda (as well as Dumbo and Mr. Dignified)

rbd00597pl.jpg

My husband had said his opinion on the news that there was the day at the end of the program to serve the main caster. By criticized the major production with a profound influence on the TV station broadcast of one day, her husband, was deprived of the caster of the seat ....

Screen shots

520 MB painless download; 1.35 GB semi-painless download

Tax Accountant Who Got Banged By a Shop Owner [RBD-612], with Sarina Takeuchi

rbd00612pl.jpg

Sarina working in Zeiri office, was supposed to take over the tax treatment of soba in charge of the director. To continue the previous from gray reluctantly to appeal of tax evasion ... director by the name of tax saving was customary treatment, but she was, would Bale one day that it is the tax office ....

744 MB painless download

Tale of Cruelty Towards Four Sisters [SHKD-560], with Misa Kudoh, Sakura Aoi, Miyu Nakatani, Nana Sasaki

shkd00560pl.jpg

Okaie beauty Four Sisters ... OL of the eldest daughter, Sakura (Aoi), second daughter, Misa of fashion models (Kudo), part-time workers of the third daughter-sheath (Sasaki), the four-woman-Miyu of school girls (Nakatani) ... They happy everyday wrap, slide into collapse by men of ?? ....

Four part painless download at 149 MB apiece: "S Server 0"

Daughter Who Works At Her Father's Cafe Out of Devotion [RBD-620], with Yua Kuramochi (and Scraggly.)

rbd00620pl.jpg

Since her mother passed away, Saori has been helping her father with his coffee shop. But her father also falls ill and is hospitalized. One day, when she goes to visit her father in hospital as usual, she sees a familiar face she hadn't seen in a long time... That was how she was reunited with Makita, an old friend of her father's who was transferred to America.

RBD-620.jpg

Screen shots (Original; thanks to Desir888)

414 MB painless download and 633 MB painless download

Wife of a Movie Director Who Lost His Distributors [RBD-623], with Kaho Kasumi

rbd00623pl.jpg

My husband is a former film director who won the grand prize in a name Film Festival, although once was in the limelight, not blessed with then quite hit .... Out throwing his entire fortune, even distribution destination of the independent film, which took the megaphone to bet revival ... I was in not determined easily.

Screen shots

751 MB painless download

Tragedy of a Wedding Planner [RBD-633], with Sayuri Honjo

rbd00633pl.jpg

Hottest wedding planner, Sayuri Kinoshita. To produce the wedding of a number of celebrities, bridal charismatic. Writer appeared on the basis of such Sayuri Satake. He was holding the scandal also say fatal Sayuri ....

RBD-633.jpg

Screen shots

402 MB painless download

r***ing Female Anchor - Foursome Gang Bang And Cries Of Despair [SHKD-589], with Koto Shizuku, Sumire Kishima, Yura Hitomi and Mio Yoshida

shkd00589pl.jpg

Beautiful broadcasters, Shizuku, Sumire, Mio, and Hitomi, are at the height of their popularity. A mafia member, Yoshimura, who has been targeting them, plots to use them as slaves in the name of business entertainment. He threats one after another of the four starting with Shizuku and Sumire and controls them erotically...

Screen shots

829 MB painless download

Teacher's Butt, Anal Oppression After School [RBD-663], with Reiko Sawamura (and Scraggly.)

rbd00663pl.jpg

After hooking up with a college student he met on a dating site, Kotoge was accused of being r***ing. He then turned to a senior teacher called Hikari for advice. Forced to become involved by this intrusive man, Hikari had no idea that they would try to blackmail her, or that Kotoge's sights would set upon her...

RBD-663.jpg

I enjoyed this one! First of all... we have Reiko, or Honami Takasaka; secondly, she allows for one of the things she does best, putting her ass on the line. We've got Scraggly, a most effective villain, and we have another woman along for the ride, with a taste of lesbian sex.

Screen shots

627 MB painless download

Obedient Careerwoman [RBD-679], with Rin Ogawa

rbd00679pl.jpg

Lin is to serve the local deputy branch length, he had been chased by the work ahead of the transfer of the headquarters. Meanwhile, the branch office black rumors of length that reaches the ear .... The reason for branch length that had been great hopes for the future have been skipped in a rural location. It was a hard story to believe that it has assaulted the female employees.

RBD-679 - new.jpg

One of the finest JAVs made, thanks to the excellent acting of Rin Ogawa; Scraggly is in great form as well. The movie and the actress served as the inspiration for my "Actresses Who Convincingly Convey Consternation" thread.

Screen shots

540 MB painless download; in addition, 867 MB semi-painless download

Entrapped New Model- Sexual Oppression Collection 4 [SHKD-614], with Yukina Saeki, Aya Mikami

shkd00614pl.jpg

Yukina fledgling model that belongs to the weak performing arts professional. Leading entertainment professional Sugiura, he asked to withdraw the Yukina to Mikami of a mistress president. But Sugiura was quite frustration vertical to the snow what industry that does not shake the neck, press for transfer to Yukina in the outrageous manner ....

SHKD-614.jpg

Another lady joins in the proceedings, spicing the story up.

Screen shots

473 MB painless download

Beautiful Pool Hustler Who Got Banged- Break Shot to Disgrace 3 [SHKD-623], with KAORI

shkd00623pl.jpg

Ten years became a professional of Hustler. Pool bar was a dream also was able to open. Such folding, yakuza who came to and out of the store as a customer. Their gambling attention has been in freely in the opportunity .... I will lose all my...

Screen shots

566 MB painless download

Obscene Promotion, Big-Boobed Trendy Campaign Gal's Improper Backroom Deal [RBD-700], with Mako Oda

rbd00700pl.jpg

Mari has decided to Transfers are instructed to pillow sales from office. Sponsor of Sugiura, but you try to draw a hand from he wanted to become not Mari frustration in this story, is the office that you want to be the story in mono at all costs was to hold out the Mari in the high-handed approach.

Screen shots

550 MB painless download

Forbidden Daughter of the Company President, A Crazed Passion Out of Line With His Status [RBD-707], with Kaho Kasumi

rbd00707pl.jpg

Sayuri, president at their own entrant company, yet daughter. Arrange one day, there is trouble in the company of Sayuri, the driver-Sugiura familiar old skill in the father who Mikane. Before you've been Tsuppane support, it is Sayuri you've graces Sugiura without telling my father ....

Screen shots

614 MB painless download (YELLOW LINES); larger 1.18 GB semi-painless download with less obtrusive "HI-5" watermark

Fallen Fashion Model- Sexual Oppression Collection 6 [SHKD-639], with Saryu Usui

shkd00639pl.jpg

SAKI, real name, Saki Saotome. She worked as a model in its privileged style. While also advance story of lover and marriage, is also trouble in bloom that looks happy .... Ever since he lost his mother, his father is not tired, even in a regular job, was coming to visit the often innocently of gold.

Screen shots

444 MB painless download (YELLOW LINES)

Accountant Who Got Banged By Her Client [RBD-717], with Ichika Kanhata (Ichika Kamihata)

rbd00717pl.jpg

Instead, director leaving the site for his wife of nursing, Reiko of took on all of the work tax accountant. However, it would commit one mistake to old-fashioned customer partner of director. One and Mai multiplied by the extra worry to director, but was Reiko that saddled the responsibility ....

Screen shots

546 MB painless download

International Lawyer The Trial Of Shame [SHKD-646], with Marin

shkd00646pl.jpg

Ross resident international lawyer, HiiragiAyako came to Japan asked the defense to Japanese companies. However, fraud is discovered of Sugiura is a client out to advance the investigation towards the trial. Request destination was a front company of the yakuza. The Ayako that visited Sugiura is trying to descend the court ...! ?

SHKD-646.jpg

Screen shots

535 MB painless download (YELLOW LINES)

Cosmetics Advisor, Hunt For Beautiful Flesh [RBD-721], with Serina Hayakawa

rbd00721pl.jpg

Himself momentum of popular cosmetics advisor to drop the bird fly, such as appearing on TV, the decline began to appear to smile HiiragiShoko was due to blunder of his brother. Brother of AD dabbled in talent of the sale, is a sister Shoko is requested hush money from the office ...

Screen shots

498 MB painless download

Apartment Complex Wife At 300 in the Afternoon [SHKD-652], with Jun Nada

shkd00652pl.jpg

Morning, send a hurriedly husband as always and invariably begin water cooler estates wife. Meanwhile, Ryoko neighbors going to go out without a man send-off, Sugiura. One day, but Sugiura has been visited Ryoko have Osusowake from home ....

SHKD-652.jpg

I have become enamored of Jun Nada since becoming aware of her recently, and her presence certainly adds extra gloss to this ATTACKERS entry.

Screen shots

398 MB painless download

Filthy Promotions Big Tits Gravure Idol's Obscene Backroom Dealings [RBD-740], with Mei Matsumoto

rbd00740pl.jpg

Photographer Sugiura of rumored to dabble in the model. Mei of Gravure also, but are invited several times had continued to refuse. Affiliated production was exasperated attitude of such Mei. Trying to capitalize on Sugiura of popular worked photo collection is entirely hit ...

RBD-740.jpg

Member Kessari first brought to my attention what a wonderful actress Mei Matsumoto is (especially in relation to ADN-075), and I have been paying attention since. Her involvement in this one served as a drawing factor.

Screen shots

467 MB painless download (YELLOW LINES)

College Girl With A Part-time Job At A Publisher [SHKD-669], with Rion Tsubasa

shkd00669pl.jpg

Mio university students in job hunting while bytes publisher. But this Gojisei, job offer will not get, to be try to talk to editor-in-chief of the byte destination. But was editor-in-chief that looked as if it was me riding a pleasant consultation, is the line of sight in glued to the young body of Mio ..

Screen shots

327 MB painless download (YELLOW LINES)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plexxus

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Your direct download link for RBD-612 points to RBD-426 instead.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, Electromog.

"Finding Opportunity in Adversity," I'll make use of this faux pas by creating a new post for the following ATTACKERS movie from 2012.

Now that we are learning about directors, I see a Mr. Raizo (雷蔵) was behind this one. He has been cooking since 2008, and has a Satomi Usui movie (JUX-818) scheduled for release next month.

Younger Sister Sadly Used For Sex [RBD-426], with Yui Kasuga

rbd00426pl.jpg

Yoshie lives with her brother. One day, a burglar entered her home while she was there. Even though the sudden situation made her shaken with fear, she knew self-defense and was able to drive the burglar away. However, on the next day the burglar's pals showed up with a knife...

RBD-426.jpg

Screen shots A and B

Three part painless download, at 195, 195 & 137 MB for "S Server 0"; also a 612 MB
direct download

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I ran into this one inadvertently and was fascinated to discover the actress speaking fluently in English... and then speaking just as fluently (far as I can understand) in Japanese.

I couldn't be sure whether the actress was at least half-Japanese; when I ran a search for this 2008 movie, not much came up but one source provided her credit as Rinda Kurosubi. The studio's page for this movie credited the woman as " リンダ・クロスビー " which translates as "Linda Crosby." On the other hand, her credit on the cover and onscreen is "Leira," and Linda Crosby is provided as the name of her character's alter-ego in the movie.

ZARD-57 Credit.jpg

At any rate, I was intrigued. I don't know why I was intrigued, but I was.

Sun Soldier Red Flora [ZARD-57], with Rinda Kurosubi ("Leira" on cover, "Linda Crosby" on manufacturer's site)

ZARD-57-Sun-Soldier-Red-Flora.jpg

Red Flore is a super-heroine active in the United States. It usually lives as secret investigator Linda Crosby of ICPO, and it fights against a crime of the world day and night. The report ”The treasure of the island was stolen” entered the origin in red Flore from the island Sunrise island where it born and grew up one day. Linda who knows that the criminal and the doctor cloud field in which it deprived of the treasure ”Amazones heart” are in Japan : to the have a day off... (Read rest here.)

ZARD-57 star.jpg

The rest of the credits, as written onscreen in English:

Kimberly Lumanran as Mr. Blizzard/Steve Anderson
Akira Ideguchi as Hashimoto
Hirokazu Iijima as Dr. Unno, and as one of the "Criminals"
Masayuki Inomata as the other criminal
Masahiro Yoshino as Police Officer

Screen shots

269 MB painless download

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
DUMB LUCK DICK!

One reason why we love JAV is because of the ideas they come up with. Sometimes these ideas are sensational, and other times, they can be absolutely ridiculous. Examples to follow are of the latter kind.

So the idea of these examples is that a guy is going along... you know, tum de dee dee dum... and then all of a sudden, before he knows it, there is an accident, or a collision — and his little best friend goes smack-dab inside an unsuspecting lady's kitty-cat canal!

(You know, just like in real life.)

We will be looking at two series; the first one is:

As We Collided in the Hall, My Dick Went Into Her Pussy

SERO-0086
SERO-0096
SERO-0099

As We Collided in the Hall, My Dick Went Into Her Pussy [SERO-0086], with Chika Eiro

h_422sero00086pl.jpg

The moment that you hit the longing of my classmates 'Eshoku Chika', I Ji ○ port is a hole-in-one to her co ○ Ma ...! ! The establishment whopping 1 / 100,000,000! ! To this miraculous moment, I just could only shake the hips back and forth! ? Exactly Miracle

SERO-0086.jpg
Chika Eiro... so pretty.

Screen shots; also, Screen shots

313 MB painless download

As We Collided in the Hall, My Dick Went Into Her Pussy [SERO-0096], with Riko Miyase

h_422sero00096pl.jpg

"Itata ...... there?!" Longing for the moment when bumped into women employees, hole-in-one to Ji ○ Pogama co ○! ! We were servants sex If you find yourself. In this chance of a lifetime, the first time super piston pretend their own hips back and forth! !

Screen shots

327 MB painless download; also 407 MB painless download

As We Collided in the Hall, My Dick Went Into Her Pussy [SERO-0099], with Kotone Amamiya

h_422sero00099pl.jpg

"If you believe, dreams come true someday" popular latest series of rave reviews in certain bulletin board! ! The moment you hit the longing of the teacher, I Ji ○ port is a hole-in-one to her co ○ Ma! The first time pretend to this chance of a lifetime I sat back and forth ....

Screen shots; also screen shots; more screen shots

No painless download. 940 MB and slow direct download (From JavLibrary.)

The next series:

Almost Miraculous Incest Happening: Mama Gets Excited When She Accidentally Inserts Her Son's Cock

RCT-378
RCT-402
RCT-424
RCT-470

Incestuous Happening That Came About Through Dumb Luck - Her Son's Dick Managed to Go Inside of Her and It Felt Great 1 [RCT-378], with Kaori Nishio, Misaki Goto and Maimi Kanno

1rct00378pl.jpg

How true! How true! How exciting! You really shouldn’t expect anything less when “mom” takes showers with twenty-something “son”. She can’t prevent her hands from brushing against junior’s cock. and what do you expect junior’s cock to react when ‘mommy’s” hands are all over his body, with her boobs staring at him and with her pussy inches away from his erect cock. Yep, things are that exciting in this household. What else is there to expect? “Sonny” and ‘mommy’ sleep on the same bed. “Sonny’ wakes up and mom’s face is turned the other way, with her bare ass exposed. “Sonny’s cock gets harder by the minute. What do you think he would do next? Of course he inches closer to the exposed ass so his hard cock would touched those soft fleshy mounds. This happens when ‘daddy’ is sleeping and snoring on the other side of the bed. Here is something else that would really get you excited. Mom and son are riding the bike. Sonny is on the back. And what do you think he is doing from behind the mom? Fucking her, of course.

(I got the above description from my notes, sourced from a now-outdated Akiba-Online page... and I could not find it... did the page disappear? Sounds like Member Kappiah98's writing style.)

RCT-378.jpg
If I had a nickel for every mother Roman Polanski Twerp found his way into...

Screen shots and screen shots

424 MB painless download; also 838 MB painless download (Source.) In addition, 1.0 GB direct downloads from the archives.

Incestuous Happening That Came About Through Dumb Luck - Her Son's Dick Managed to Go Inside of Her and It Felt Great 2 [RCT-402], with Yuna Shiina, Erika Kitagawa and Yui Aoyama

1rct00402pl.jpg

Po Ji ? innocent son Zubo~tsu to co ? Ma Mama's happening in the miraculous! Po Ji ? Zuppori seesaw son suddenly jumps ... parents playing in the park! Insertion of a second miracle slip units! Zubo~tsu to co ? Ma's mom fell in banana peel while shopping at the greengrocers! Mom with big tits Sekusasaizu Zuppori balance ball! But I would feel more complex to mother-to-child incest unexpected!

Screen shots

449 MB painless download

Incestuous Happening That Came About Through Dumb Luck - Her Son's Dick Managed to Go Inside of Her and It Felt Great 3 [RCT-424], with Momoka Nishina, Riko Miyase and Misaki Ohhishi

1rct00424pl.jpg

Coalescence of fun summer vacation leisure in the rainy day erotic happening is reversal miracle, mom and son outdoors incest! Zubo' the son of Ji ○ port busty mom in the back of Papa the moment across the banana boat! Moment fishing of tanning mom was straddle fished the big game Zubo'! Zubo' tall mom to take the insect on the tree in an insect collection may fall! Complex I would feel I!

Screen shots

424 MB painless download

Incestuous Happening That Came About Through Dumb Luck - Her Son's Dick Managed to Go Inside of Her and It Felt Great, Mother of 2 Sons' Marvelous 2-Hole SP [RCT-470], with Megumi Shino and Marina Matsumoto

1rct00470pl.jpg

Brother Ji ○ port to mom of co ○ Ma and anal was Tsu inserted at the same time! 2 hole incest miracle in astronomical probability! Insertion of miracle mom of co ○ Ma and anal with a beautiful woman mom ... sliding table to play forget his sons and that it was wearing no underwear! Sandwich FUCK of miracle sandwiched between the sons eyes were half asleep When you woke up to the beautiful mom ... the middle of the night of masturbation spree in frustration to sleep with the son in the character of the river!

RCT-470.jpg
Marina Matsumoto is so sexy. She is particularly endearing in this movie... I loved the way she allowed her photographs to be taken.

Screen shots

501 MB painless download; you may also try 796 MB painless download. (Others.)

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Homeless Japan Boundless Pure Nakadashi - Homeless People Vs. Nozomi Hazuki [DVDES-469]

1dvdes00469pl.jpg

Release problem work of shock homeless and AV actress to interact out in cross-cultural students for the first time in one year! F cup daughter of this appearance is healing natural innocent, noble Hatsuki! Give lick licking the body stench drifting dirt has accumulated, Ji ○ port unwashed also gently wrap! Dream of such raw Saddle and cum! Vagrants semen that has been trained on the street life will flock to Nozomi Hazuki of the uterus!

DVDES-469.jpg

Screen shots

543 MB painless download

Reactions: kanekiken

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Over at Leebar's tasty new "Lesbian Seducing or Overwhelming a Reluctant Straight Female," thread, Anonym2 mentioned a movie... when I checked my notes and discovered I still have the age-old link for the second movie from the series, I decided to bring up the download here, for more to benefit from.

Lesbian Training Bride Mother-in-Law Edition [IESP-560], with Ryo Sena and Sayoko Machimura

1iesp00560pl.jpg

Ryo is a newlywed, living mother-in-law and two of Sayoko for bachelor husband. Although two people were living happily, Sayoko was beginning to cherish a special feeling to cool. One day, unable to endure the loneliness is not cool, begin to masturbate in the bedroom. The peep it, Sayoko masturbate himself. Sayoko distorted affection next day, and could no longer suppress emotions, be directed to cool.

Lesbian Training mother-in-law to newlywed Ryo Sena, Sayoko Machimura [IESP-560].jpg
Screen shots

477 MB painless download

Next one in the series is Lesbian Training 2 - Older Sister-In-Law & Younger Sister [IESP-565], starring Kotone Amamiya and Natsumi Horiguchi; screen shots.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Fairy Tales Can Come True!

Ahhhhh, beloved, beloved fairy tales. The ones so close to our hearts... Jack and the Beanstalk. Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Three Little Pigs... Sleeping Beauty... Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin... yeahhh, you know what I'm talkin' about.

Ever stop to think what inroads fairy tales have made in JAV?

I looked around a bit. What I found was a bit strange.

First, one thing out of the way. If you see something like this, with costumes...

24ID-017 cosplay.jpg
Three Beautiful Women r***ing by a Monster [24ID-017], starring Rina Hatsume, Mihono Sakaguchi, Nanako Tsukishima

... That's not necessarily a fairy tale. A fairy tale is... well, you know what a fairy tale is, don't you?

I discovered there are lots of JAVs with "fairy," or even "fairy tale" in their titles... but they have nothing to do with fairy tales!

Here's one that Member Arci24 made available a couple of years ago, RMD-390. It's called Lewd Fairy (starring Haruka Morimura):

Okay, okay, just because there's a fairy in a JAV does not mean it's going to be representative of a fairy tale — granted! STILL... there should be something magical, or fantasy-oriented, no? I have not seen the movie, but based on the pictures, I don't think so; it just seems to be regular porn. And there are a lot of JAVs like this, promising fairies... but there is nothing Tinker Bell-ish about them. That's not fair.

Member Organic Chemistry recently made available an oldie from 1997 called "Fairy Tale." (IM-69, with Ayaka Uehara) You might think now we're getting somewhere.

IM-69.jpg

But nope! Regular porn, once more.

Curiously, "Fairy Tale" was a more popular JAV motif years ago, even though they had nothing to do with real fairy tales. For example, here was a series from around 2004-2005 called, simply, "Fairy Tale." Note one of the entries, MDS-265, featured the actress we came across above, Haruka Morimura. Haruka Morimura must have built part of her career around false fairies.

Now let's move on to examples that address fairy tales more directly. There was another series from 2005-2007 (this was undoubtedly the golden era for fairy tale JAVs), and at least these made SOME attempt to get fairy-tale'ish. For example...

There was one for Snow White (DV-460, with Kaede Matsushima)...

dv-460 Snow White.jpg

One for Cinderella (DV-608, with Ren Amami)...

dv-608 Adult Fairy Tale - Cinderella.jpg

And another for Little Red Riding Hood (DV-408, with Nene Fujimori).

dv-408 Red Riding Hood.jpg

Yeah, okay, they may have made half-hearted attempts to bring these characters to mind (I mean, look; we only see the Snow White costume in the first one not primarily on the cover, but in an inset), but judging by the photos, none of these movies have anything to do with fairy tales. (All right, the "Red Riding Hood" might have featured a wolf, but it was not a big, bad wolf.)

So now you're getting the picture. This post is about Stream DOWNLOADs for fairy tale JAVs, but how am I going to present streams for you if there are no fairy tale JAVs?

So let's try to muddle through as best as we can.

As luck would have it, a very rare fairy tale-related JAV was released just last month!

The Defiled Little Red Riding Hood [CMN-160], with Miori Hara

cmn00160pl.jpg

Deep had been strictly imprisoned of closed medical prison, was a beautiful serial killer that has been referred to as the "Little Red Riding Hood". But subjected to a terrifying violence torture borrowed the name for treatment there, had been waiting a devil of sadistic psychiatrist ....

WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT?? Why, this has nothing to do with the fairy tale, nothing at all...

(Screen shots set A and set B)

Just as well, because I have no stream download for you. (You might find some ridiculously sized direct downloads at JavLibrary, and elsewhere.)

Before this post turns out to be a complete bust, I'm just going to have to find a stream download of a fairy tale related JAV for you... but where? Where am I going to find one?

Hold on, all hope is not lost.

Big Tits Princess and Seven Lecherous Lady Dwarfs [CRPD-099], with Azusa Ayano as "Snow White" and Mika Okano, Yuki Kagami, Hana Natsuki, Mirai Kanazawa, Yu Kawano, Moe Takasaki and Ruri Hosho as the "Lady Dwarfs"

crpd00099pl.jpg

Micro Slut 150cm tall less than eating in the desolation takes seven, the Azusa Ayano height 179cm · 101cmJ bust cup! Good daughter exquisite daughter, cunnilingus, fingering the number and daughter Rina, feats of an adult child of Slut strap-on dildo to use is if you open a good daughter, and every mouth. Tits to act violently burst to leave piston's not for show!

CRPD-099 mirror.jpg
It's got a magic mirror!

Screen shots

593 MB painless download

What's so beautiful, aside from the fact that the Userporn link is miraculously still alive, is that the movie is from 2006, that Golden Era of Fairy Tale JAVs! (Of which this might be the only one.)

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Forced Family Members

"Forced Family Members" is the name of a fairly recent thread that (to date) has received no responses. The thread-starter Najdorfix (a member for three years, and his only message... this is no way to encourage our quieter members to speak up, so maybe you can do what you may, to get his joint jumpin') described the premise this way:

"Family members forced into sex by a third party..."

...And he gave three examples, one being ATID-072, Destruction Of Family; another:

House of Beautiful Slaves 3 [SSPD-113], with Rin Ogawa, Yui Hatano, Hana Yoshida and Mio Yoshida

sspd00113pl.jpg

Main and Manabe of Urarayakkokan is, hobby be slaves abducted the woman to live every time in the same environment three or more training. Woman teacher three people of this prey Tachibana Gakuen. She who had been at the mercy of the harsh training rules of Urarayakkokan is, we are gradually torn the trust and each other's bonds ....

SSPD-113.jpg
Cannot go wrong with Rin Ogawa (at left); she is a superb actress.

Screen shots

Unfortunately, there is no painless download; Thegallows has a 2.0+ GB package from a friendly filehoster at JavLibrary, but check the links first.

Finally:

Tearful Forced Incest [ATOM-074], with Minae Tsurumi and Ayumu Sena

1atom00074pl.jpg

The fact that his father was kidnapped was told to his daughter. In front of daughter rushed in a hurry, even tragic figure of the father was detained see beaten .... It can help your father such a daughter only! However, conditions that are either fucked by a criminal!? Or do you have sex with father!? The ultimate choice be forced! Forced incest forbidden mixed with tears!

Screen shots

611 MB painless download

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Continually r***ing By My Husband's Boss For 7 Days, I Lost My Mind...

Can't say if this series which started in July of last year is as good as TAMEIKE GORO's excellent "My Husband's Boss Bangs Me All the Time"... but it's pretty good. Below, you will find every entry (save for the last, which is too new at this time; it's provided as reference only); and, oh! Boy, are you in luck... each stream features the sensational "yellow lines" decoration.

My Husband's Boss Kept Banging Me and Finally On the Seventh Such Day, My Sense of Reason Went Out the Window... [JUX-637], with Saya Niiyama

jux00637pl.jpg

My husband is now compliant director one day in the long-term business trip, I for some reason Sasaki. The came in every day, we continued to commit me. In order to protect the order protect her husband ... built finally home, but I did not have a surrender to Sasaki director. I think that patience until her husband comes home, was trying to Kotaeyo somehow passing day request to escalate. However, my mind and body by pushy skillful sex Sasaki director went torn. And, the seventh day of the night

Screen shots

359 MB painless download

My Husband's Boss Kept Banging Me and Finally On the Seventh Such Day, My Sense of Reason Went Out the Window... [JUX-728], with Yuriko Mogami

jux00728pl.jpg

"Lost the Reason to Day Seven"

Bonds of husband and wife is, I thought I made somehow if they have ties of mind. The bonds had thought that's like a heavy ball is hard. I, in order to conceal the embezzlement of no husband of remember to wear, was fouled in Tabuchi director. It was dirt that does not fall even if washed away much. Tabuchi director, came the come daily into the inside of me. Heavy ball that I thought that it is hard ties with husband, it was Tokedashi at once by brute force a skillful sex Tabuchi director. And, the seventh day of the night ....

Screen shots

337 MB painless download

My Husband's Boss Kept Banging Me and Finally On the Seventh Such Day, My Sense of Reason Went Out the Window... [JUX-790], with Aki Sasaki

jux00790pl.jpg

Misfortune came suddenly. Sawaki's from that day is coming every day, was Moteasobi me. A strange sight boss husband Agarikomu the house while the husband is not here, there is no going to speak to her husband. By lie to my husband, I went further dirt. Strength of such Sawaki's were those not in the husband. Tenderness of the husband does not mean hate. I feel like I can be what you like to it more than did. It was I think a man of strength. And, the seventh day of the night ....

JUX-790 Scraggly.jpg

Scraggly plays the bad man. He is excellent in roles such as this... also appearing in the next one, -814. By the way, here is a shot of the female star that impressed me.

Screen shots

296 MB painless download; also 1.09 GB painless download

My Husband's Boss Kept Banging Me and Finally On the Seventh Such Day, My Sense of Reason Went Out the Window... [JUX-814], with Sho Nishino

jux00814pl.jpg

Like it was reunion, such as a nightmare. I was the mercy of Sawaki director from that day. The came in every day, I did continued to commit me. In order to protect the happiness grabbed finally to protect her husband, I was not only in accordance with Sawaki director. But I, unawares <glistening shine dos black mono myriad of blood vessels emerge> I was not away from the head. Even bathed several times a cold shower to the whole body, I could never disappear from my head. And, the seventh day of the night ....

Screen shots

325 MB painless download

My Husband's Boss Kept Banging Me and Finally On the Seventh Such Day, My Sense of Reason Went Out the Window... [JUX-853], with Yui Hatano

JUX-853 COVER.jpg

"Today, I had the unofficial. I was appointed manager of the development team." Happily speak husband, I was not able to confide the mind. On the contrary, I did not even can also be laugh innocently from the hardship that deceived husband. From that day I became compliant Nogami-san. "The more endure if I Taere, husband slide into career naturally. "I was telling strongly so on their own. However, my body went devoted to escape from guilt. And, the seventh day of the night ....

No painless download... yet.

EDIT:

Screen Shots and 340 MB painless download (with the yellow lines watermark)

With the time that has passed, two more entries have followed, Yuko Shiraki's [JUX-871] and Yukari Maki's [JUX-898].

If you enjoy this theme, take a look (or a second look) at a similar series which was covered on Stream DOWNLOADS.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was watching this movie again, and was struck by the actress who played the second mother. I then realized I had asked about her, and a couple of the others, back in 2014. Mr. Mago uncovered the secrets to Mothers Number Three and Four, but the identity of Number Two still remains unsolved. When I went to bump the old thread in the I.D. section, I offered a big fat stream possibility as reference, and then I thought I'd offer the same here at Stream DOWNLOADS for those who might enjoy the movie.

The I.D. thread (maybe you can figure out who Number Two is. She is very lovely):

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/arrest-this-shoplifting-mom-nhdta-077.1529152/#post-3263528

Mother Apologizes For Shoplifting Son And Forced To Cum In Front Of Him [NHDTA-077], with Yuki Sakurai, Reika Saijoh, Asuka Yuuki

1nhdta00077pl.jpg

Mother shoplifting was son is caught, it will be called. Store manager who remember the excitement gradually in appearance to apologize desperately is to the Nari I threatening to call the police. Massaging the chest in front of the son of the eye, it is a blowjob, and SEX. In addition to young bytes as well as store manager .... Embarrassment to be fucked in front of the son of the eye is going to estrus given the excitement that does not want to mother.

NHDTA-077-No2 Mom.jpg
Mystery Mom Number Two, and her no-good son she will soon be going to bat for; the other lasses are pretty wonderful, too

Screen shots

1.53 GB semi-painless download (movie is over three hours).

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sci-Fi from 2005

Here's something you don't see every day... an old movie with a wacky premise!

Courtroom of the Near Future - r*** Anal Judgement [ATID-036], with Ryoko Mizusaki

62b6737cda6a.jpg

Near-future Japan ... crime, on the one hand to escalate, can no longer be dealt with in the current law, "corporal punishment" has been introduced .... Vaginal and rectal camera inserted and forced Pissing completely out of obedience-in-r***-vagina & Anal Double Penetration hard r*** ... criminal-Ryoko Mizusaki to withstand the punishment!

ATID-036.jpg

That plot description above is clearer than most, so at least you get some idea of what is going on.

The first DMM reviewer (partly named "A Narcissist") gave the movie five stars, partially opining, "The idea of putting the camera in the interior of the genitals and the anus is superb! ... Enthusiastic performance of Ryoko Mizusaki to withstand the responsibility of shame shines crying."

ATID-036 vag.jpg

(We get "Fantastic Voyage" shots as the above to get that special vagina's point-of-view.)

The second reviewer, named "Map" (who gave the movie five stars): "The story itself there are things that I do not know well, but 'corporal punishment' is erotic." Another reviewer, with the moniker "Mr. Want to be a Dog," seems to have thought the opposite: "Ryoko Mizusaki type is beautiful, but I did not so much feel the erotic as long to see this work." Mr. Dog barked up only two stars for the movie's worth.

Courtroom of the Near Future - r*** Anal Judgement Ryoko Mizusaki [ATID-036].jpg
Screen shots

300 MB painless download

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Userporn has been an old reliable here on Stream DOWNLOADS for the longest time (you've heard me complimenting them again and again), but for the past couple of months, Userporn has been refusing to play. I asked for help from our friends to see if I was the only one, and it looks like Userporn's non-performance is across the board. It could be a geographical thing (as you know, services sometimes allow functionality in some regions, but not in others; e.g., Streamcloud, offered at least in EU nations, but disallowed in the USA), but I know one of the members who responded lives in another part of the world, so it does not look good. This is a terrible shame, because one great thing about this thread has been that many of the ages-old Userporn links kept grinding away. Let's hope the situation will be corrected, one day.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Here is a movie I liked, and that I had made reference to here (in terms of the confusion over another title with the same DVD code). I appreciated the fact that our heroine looked the part, and performed in a way where we could believe she was an innocent ripe for corruption... in other words, the filmmakers pulled off the premise, which is nice, because it does not always happen.

When We Placed This Conservative And Plain Girl Together With 3 Horny Sluts At A Social Mixer, Would She Turn Into A Slut Too? [YRMN-001], with Riko Nanami, Hibiki Hoshino, Suzuna Kana, and Mai (Mao)

yrmn00001pl.jpg

Or become a bimbo is sober girls surrounded by a bimbo in a blind date? Around all gimmick people, Are become bimbo our ultra-high tension rave swallowed the party neat system Mai-chan state is amusing little by little ... how far Oka properly ...? ! And she underwent a transformation of startle to last! ! Fear shalt! Bimbo population!

Screen shots; more screen shots

994 MB painless download
(painless, that is, except for the rotten pop-ups)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Kaori Saejima

Yesterday I opened up a movie I had downloaded in the past, Backroom Deal Behind Husband's Back So Child Would Receive Admittance (the series), and I was reminded by how much I liked the actress. She worked well for the "plot," because she emits a type of classiness that suggests you ought to keep your distance, which makes it all the more irresistible when she is made to fall from grace... and fortunately, there is a large part of her filmography devoted to "edgy" movies, where she finds herself in compromising situations.

I was reminded of my appreciation of her so much, I went about seeing whether there were some other titles of hers available for the grabbing. A couple from below were the fruits of my research, and I thought I'd share them with you... and I also added another couple (the first two, if you must know) that I already had on hand.

NSR-020.jpg

Kaori Saejima has been around apparently since 2012, and has amassed a healthy body of work; above is a shot of her from Hot Horny Babe House 7 [NSR-020], released a few months ago. You can see she is often cast in motherly and other MILFy roles, but she hardly looks "old" to me.

Backroom Deal Behind Husband's Back So Child Would Receive Admittance [MLS-008], with Kaori Saejima

118mls00008pl.jpg

Every year, to break through the entrance examination of the prestigious private school, which is said to challenge is, can not receive the acceptance letter is relying only on the children of the effort. Parent of connections, status, if there is no such revenue long-cherished wish is he not been achieved. In How would become if there is no authority or political power to the parent? How is only one. It has been determined from the old days. The beautiful and obscene married woman's body, but to use the trading of the back door entrance. To win the acceptance of the son, that married us respond to the obscene trade.

Screen shots

418 MB painless download

Secret Assault Within Family - Wife Violated By Her Father-in-Law & Brother-in-Law [RBD-481], with Kaori Saejima

rbd00481pl.jpg

It is opposed to the parents, who choose to marry even with the scent while being disinherited husband. However, the fleeting happiness not last long. 2 people upset to visit the father-in-law and brother-in-law of should you turn off the edge. So father-in-law has been confronted with unreasonable request ....

Screen shots

352 MB semi-painless download, Server VIP #09; try Firefox with the "NoScript" add-on if your downloading program fails

r***, Consensual Sex - Men Who Flock to a Widow [NSPS-238, SBNR-332], with Kaori Saejima

h_102sbnr00332pl.jpg

Smell stand sex appeal of mourning. Husband had been from ... everyone has changed died .... Ai steal a woman, hatred love, each other Netori. Fierce Netori play three men and a woman weaves.

Screen shots

358 MB painless download

For Her Husband... A Wife Got Fucked By His Boss [NSPS-288, SBNR-380], with Kaori Saejima

h_102sbnr00380pl.jpg

I was Kudoka the boss. Of course, I refused to have a husband ... now the boss of the Human Resources Department has been closing in on condition that to stop the restructuring of the husband. I for how to say things ... love husband Once, if patience I only once ...

NSPS-288.jpg
Kaori is up against the charismatic Rugged Man

Screen shots

319 MB painless download; 540 MB alternative

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Such nice comments...

Earlier, I had put up a post in regard to a "side lady" appearing in numerous (later) episodes of the series we'll be focusing on. I then figured, why not make a Stream DOWNLOADS post of the series, as well?

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council

I'm a fan of the kind of porn where adult women are taken advantage of by "kids." There's now a lot of them out there, and many are hit or miss. I prefer the ones where the women are backed into a corner, rather than the ones who stupidly cooperate with the sex with an "oh well" attitude because boys will be boys (most entries of the "Little Rascal Sexual Harassment" series), or because they are eager to get it on (most entries of the age-old "Big Tits Loving Shota Erotic Mischief" series). This series is not always consistent, but at least they do emphasize the evilness of the "brats."

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-008], with Chisato Shoda

13gvg00008pl.jpg

Rascals trio that belongs to the student council of Shingakuko, the one day that it is tough to students famous P ? A president would have been attention to the 'Chisato'. A leader is 'Akira' of students, come up with a revenge for that has been keeping an eye on the annoying body of Chisato from straightforward to apologize while actually my daily life. Is Chisato of destined to be played with a glamorous limbs to free the evil kid who ...

Screen shots

725 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-033], with Ayumi Shinoda

13gvg00033pl.jpg

Taro' had bullied the son of P ○ A chairman 'History'. But one day Taro it was unjustified resentment and - eating a sermon would Bale to Ayumi seek revenge with fellow student council .... P ○ A chairman series in the second round now, appeared popular 'Ayumi Shinoda' Miss! As erotic body to the monster-class AV history leading from being in Tekagome also our ○ This is a masterpiece!

Screen shots

256 MB Part 1 painless download and 241 MB Part 2 painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-046], with Yuna Shina

13gvg00046pl.jpg

Rascals student council leaders, attempt a revenge to revenge that has been put in a claim to 'Yoon' of P ○ A chairman. And expose that Yoon had a sexual desire treatment to his son, resulting in a gangbang with the call fellow toilet Yoon to the story of threatening it. Since then this ○ original will do as long as the outrageous, such as do not think ....

Screen shots

552 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-060], with Rei Kitajima

13gvg00060pl.jpg

Woman P ○ A president feared in school 'North Island'. She would have been a revenge on them in that scolded the evil brat student council officer. One day, North Island is voyeur place which is a blowjob to teacher in school, is run in insidious revenge, such as do not think this ○ based on it in the story .... This P ○ A chairman is your sex appeal steamy 'Rei Kitajima' san! Also look to mature acting!

Screen shots

486 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-079], with Riko Honda

13gvg00079pl.jpg

Just scolded the student council officer who was just poor to buy a grudge, P ○ A president would be revenge 'Honda'. However, it fooled even his son that was placed on the plan of the evil kid who would be in the sex slave of evil brat us .... Best model class stepmother put out a hand in adult man is this ○ many times also Saddle in the Ji ○! Long-awaited is the emergence of the popular Riko Honda

Screen shots

453 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-090], with Ryoka Miyabe

13gvg00090pl.jpg

A chairman is revenge buy a grudge against just scolded the bad behavior is prominent student council officers 'Miyabe Ryohana'. It avid Miyabe education, but in fact there is a strong nature of lust, is taken to hide the site photo that was the affair to the evil kid who would have been the victim of sex .... Tits is played with the way good, the fate of Miyabe continue to be time and again gangbang by the hands of this ○ also stood is really ....

Screen shots

725 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-109], with Reika Honma

13gvg00109pl.jpg

A president appeared ridiculous in front of the evil kid who can do it! Estimation I cup of woman P ○ A chairman 'Honma Urarahana' with an ultra-bombshell villainy BODY is rolled is the obscene revenge students bought antipathy of the student council leader! Work now Hyun director says it's tour de force that contains the series's most spirited, Please expect it!

Screen shots

456 MB painless download (No or minimal watermark)

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-121], with Kanako Iioka

13gvg00121pl.jpg

A chairman 'Kanako Iioka' who knew that are Gopnik to the student council officer who is storming into the house of their leader. But they are charged with aphrodisiac in tea drinking Iioka, Iioka that flushed the body would have been gang-r***ing. Is further taking pictures at that time, was the also threatened the photos to the story and then many times would be to their toys ....

Screen shots

573 MB painless download (No or minimal watermark)

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-134], with Yui Hatano

13gvg00134pl.jpg

President 'Hatano' was feared to students from the rigors of the education policy. One day, when the student council officers who will be pointed out the bad behavior to Hatano, mutual hostility to attempt a revenge to the Hatano. They were voyeur tryst with Hatano of cheating partner, to call gangbang the Hatano the story of the threat it was to further repeat the like devil an act of fellatio a biological child ....

Screen shots

588 MB painless download (No or minimal watermark)

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-148], with Kurea Hasumi

13gvg00148pl.jpg

Hasumi chairman to note the student council officers that poor behavior is noticeable, but would have been taken the affair site of a teacher to buy their antipathy. And at a later date, it would have been gang-r***ing in the story for a photo spy in the hotel that calm is called to the cinema to the student council members. Hasumi you've turned into a sex slave of the student council members is gradually drowning in the pleasure, this ● also becomes a prisoner of Chi

Screen shots

611 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-173], with Yuki Hotaka (Yuki Hodaka)

13gvg00173pl.jpg

Reprimanded the student council group that poor behavior is noticeable, P will buy a grudge ● A Chairman and Yuki Hotaka. When the student council group is Gopnik from the son of Hotaka, Hotaka is get into the student council leader's house was incensed to it. However, it is also in their assumption. Hotaka would be gangbang piled the aphrodisiac. The fate of Hotaka you've turned into their sexual desire processing tools is how ....

Screen shots

706 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-188], with Kaori

13gvg00188pl.jpg

A chairman KAORI came across the scene of student council members had been bullying his son. However, I bought a grudge to the contrary, would be to Me hand basket by the hands of the student council members who managed a deliberate trap .... How is to become of the fate of KAORI? Enthusiastically the P ● A chairman auditors KAORI with the perfect style to up to awe-inspiring is the bewitching!

Screen shots

516 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-201], with Miki Matsuzaka

13gvg00201pl.jpg

To just note to members of the student council officers, P would receive a retaliation ● A president, Miki Matsuzaka. Homeroom teacher and taken pictures of infidelity site, is called the photo to the story in the manga cafe would have been gang-r***ing. Even after its, Matsuzaka to be called as a tool of sexual desire process for each certain things. Matsuzaka was exhausted as much of shame was finally mind than would have been dominated by their even body.

Screen shots

584 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-216], with Kaho Kasumi

13gvg00216pl.jpg

P are feared to students forcing move the glare in the school ● A Chairman and Kasumi Hateho. One day, it would be seen a scene that is mediation a back door entrance of the school principal to the student council officer. Hateho is would be threatened it in the story, since then been exhausted as long as any shame are forced sexual processing. The fate of Hateho then also this ● continue to be relentlessly gangbang by also reach of hand ...

Screen shots

453 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-236], with Nozomi Mikimoto

13gvg00236pl.jpg

P is revenge buy a reproach and resentment of the student council officers ● A chairman, Sanki this Nozomi. One day, Sanki book that has been witnessed shoplifting students is threatened by its story, it would become a student council officer our sex slave. Or've been gang-r***ing in front of is Oshiira at home son, Sanki book of fate that Toko or gang-r***ing ● also has become the prey of switch ● port at a convenience store after closing is really ....

Screen shots

680 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-256], with Saryu Usui

13gvg00256pl.jpg

Saryu Usui is I think eyesore a bad student council members who of behavior, moving and trying to eliminate from the school do the Venus flytrap the teacher. However, it will be Tosa steal the act of a teacher to the contrary is known to them, threatened it to the story would be tied to the relationship of the body. The students to dominate both the spirit body, the fate of the fate of the Hare water becomes outlet for sex ....

GVG-256.jpg

This was a fine episode, as the "brats" were particularly mean... taking photos of their victim, and even forcing her to get it on with her son.

Screen shots

468 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-284], with Rena Fukiishi

13gvg00284pl.jpg

Fukiishi of A chairman is informed of the bad behavior of the student council officers from the student's mother. Fukiishi is turning the hand to teachers to use your sex appeal in order to expel them, but is exhausted as much of shame bailout own head to the student council members who worked the cunning to reverse .... Obscene P ● A chairman is sunburn marks become addicted to poison fang also stood this

Screen shots

488 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-303], with Iroha Narumiya

13gvg00303pl.jpg

Narumiya of chairman, but move in order to drop out of their own to use the power the student council officers who as a retaliation that has been bullied son, gang-r***ing on that was to drink a been invited to the home back to the insidious evil brat who aphrodisiac would .... Oral love a too Blow also erotic saliva plenty, enthusiastic performance is Narumiya ABCs of plump horny MILF!

Screen shots

663 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-318], with Kanae Seta

13gvg00318pl.jpg

A president to attend a boarding school a son one day, know the existence of the student council members who that is bullying his son. But it went to arbitration in a high-handed attitude in order to save his son ... aphrodisiac On the contrary, blame a toy, become gangbang and prey of their extreme humiliation. The fate of which will become a stake and will sex slaves to their poison fang Seta ....

Screen shots

548 MB painless download (No or minimal watermark)

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-331], with Erika Mizumoto

13gvg00331pl.jpg

Turmoil to hit the obscene Hidden Camera image at the school to serve as A chairman will occur. Mizumoto is and to report to the teacher, discovered that what is a work of student council officer us. Although libido strong male students will be facing the water source to be eager to Otoshiireyo themselves .... Tits Ladies and compelling is played with indulgent to male students, go covered in shame!

Screen shots

505 MB painless download

Sensual PTA President and Wicked Brats From the Student Council [GVG-345], with Aki Sasaki

13gvg345tkplk2kz4.jpg

P had discovered the fact that the daughter is bullying in the student council officers who ● A chairman, Aki Sasaki. But it becomes obsessed with trying to drop out of the officer who, would have been played with as a sexual desire processing tool bailout own head in the opposite .... God beauty off a take specific Eros is gangbang to the dictates of the desire of Shota both Mimodaeru!

(Scheduled for release next month.)

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Risa Kanako

I started getting reacquainted with the allure of Risa Kanako. I just now came across this write-up I had composed about her in She Stands Out in a Crowd.

Risa Kaneko MDYD-060.jpg
MDYD-060

(It's not just her good looks; she has such an attractive aura about her... a certain vulnerability.)

We can tell from her R18 filmography that she was in the game from 2002-2008. It's not easy coming up with downloads (of any kind) from those ancient times.

Here are three... the first two are among her best:

Submissive Pet Teacher (31 years old) [DDG-008], with Risa Kaneko

ddg00008pl.jpg

Beautiful female teacher is gradually fell in sex slave of boys one ! Classes at Body Conscious Bunny Girl figure , reflection sentence reading play , breast Spanking vibes ... wearing . No end to the act of becoming more extreme .

Screen shots

852 MB painless download (Misidentified as HBAD-008)

Stepmother Slave [MDYD-041], with Risa Kaneko

mdyd00041pl.jpg

The third film since a popular actress, Risa Kaneko, made her comeback. "I and my step son, Yoshio, has a secret we can't tell anyone. I'm a sex slave who can never defy my son..." She gets played with by her son's friends while she is in a humiliating costume, forcibly fucked while her husband is sleeping right next to her, sixsome, and double penetration with vibrators. With her son and his friends' endless torture & r***, she can't help from falling anymore.

Screen shots

752 MB painless download

Friend's Mother [MDYD-033], with Risa Kanako

mdyd00033pl.jpg

2nd return of popular actress Risa Kaneko! Yoshio Orazu, longing mom Risa has been closing in on provocative and one day go to play in the house of Yoshio friends. Then it came to sex with two people. Risa is dying figure spree agony peeled a very erotic on the white of the eye. Even so, it is to me why Anna beautiful mom uninteresting a sober ...?

Screen shots

682 MB painless download; 350 MB alternative

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Days ago, I pointed a finger toward...

Akira Yanagi

... At the She Stands Out in a Crowd thread. Reason: I think the relative newcummer looks sensational.

Filthy Married Woman Ecstasy In Hell - I Will Do Anything To Pay My Debts [DDU-033], with Akira Yanagi

ddu00033pl.jpg

In Married, Akira (30 years old) is suffering from a debt card hell, found an ad in one day the Internet referred to as "same day cash, immediately earn an easy job." Resulting in contact immediately. In the outskirts of the mansion that has been brought, Akira would be kept to the men in debt Kata. Deep Throating torture while strangled everywhere in the house. Furthermore is Deep Throating fuck is knocked off the "squid are obscene hell" is repeated!

DDU-033.jpg

A beauty despoiled... why is that such an irresistible concept?

Screen shots

666 MB painless download (relatively watermark-free)

Husbands Forced To Watch! Akira Yanagi In A 1 Day 2 Night Vacation Of Shame [GTAL-036], with Akira Yanagi

gtal00036pl.jpg

Akira Yanagi of the third year to get married. She had been sent to live with a relationship in peace husband, did you then decided to AV appearances, was strong the sexual desire than anyone. In order to satisfy such a girlfriend, it proposed a hot spring trip of two days and one night. The husband month business trip and the lie of the work, starting in the chest a little bit of guilt and a lot of expectations. But what was waiting for her, about no time to Ma ● co-dries, was a shame trip is commanded a number of shame play.

GTAL-036.jpg

Screen shots; mirror

567 MB painless download

Why Does A Boring Colleague Like You Have My Type Of Big Tits!! [CWM-245], with Akira Yanagi

2cwm00245pl.jpg

Soon and started to work become the third year "Akira" is, socializing is not dull weak somewhere OL. And evil is that her humble personality, has received the day-to-day sexual harassment in the "Takeda" of personnel director. Also that day, it off, which touch the body in the locker room, would have been taken the Fucking figure with mobile video. At a later date, to the net outflow is called to the hotel! In threatening complain that, in as soon as massage the plump breasts can not imagine from the usual attire, and finally forcibly to up to sex.

Screen shots; mirror

1.22 GB painless download

Last edited:

kekkun89

Brock Lesnar "Suplex City"
Jan 30, 2015
does have a video similar to NSPs-477, I like when she is drunk and r***ing by many people alternately...