Lesbian seducing or overwhelming a reluctant straight female

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
My searches did not find a similar thread already existing, which surprises me. My apologies if it's here and I just used the wrong search terms to reveal it.

I'm looking for videos or scenes where an established lesbian (of any age) gets a straight (non-gay, non-bi) female (who starts out reluctant and resisting) into any kind of lesbian compromise (anything from just kissing to hardcore sex).

It doesn't matter to me how the lesbian does it. She can use (any combination of) force, cunning, blackmail, leverage ... sweetness, gentle touches, or slow seduction. But wet-ware tools only--it doesn't count if a vibrator is the tool for seducing or overwhelming. Tired of that!

If someone has a Japanese search term for this, that would be great to have. All the English search terms I use pull up way too many hits that are off this target. Thank you for posting!

Reactions: supersam

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
The thing you are looking for is very specific, I don't see any easy way to find what you are looking for. My best suggestion is going on a jav database website like javlibrary and browse through the covers of the lesbian genre. Any images of the gals in restraints or with a distressed face will have what you are looking for. If you are using search terms, I guess you can start with "slave lesbian" or "lesbian torture" or "lesbian r***". Most of it will be one girl dominating the other but eventually turns into mutual lesbian sex.

Heres a few suggested titles to start you off.

DVDES-430
1dvdes430pl.jpg

AUKG-143
23aukg143sopl.jpg

LADY-081
1lady081pl.jpg

I would also browse through the videos of the studios U&K and Lady, they are lesbian JAV studios and you might find what you are looking for

Last edited:
Reactions: leebar

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to suggest that title, Anonym2. Thank you, asdfaznd for those studio leads, and for posting covers that everyone can enjoy.

I can respond to both of you with the same clarification: since I also do not read Japanese, the English translations of title and description sound to me like the "victim" is also lesbian, not straight. So I've seen these videos in my searches but presumed (maybe wrongly) that these were all lesbian-on-lesbian stories. Even if I tell myself the victim is straight, I still don't have a way to access the ones that are more seduction than domination.

Going through every lesbian title, even if force/torture/r***/enslavement was indicated, still left me clueless whether the victim was straight. That is my reason for starting this thread, to find someone who already collects this genre, or someone who knows a Japanese search term more specific than any English word. The LGBT community probably has an English term for it. But all my lesbian friends are male. ;)

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
HUNT-918 is one which seems to be lez-on-straight though the description is confusing in English.
"The ( lesbian ) , are subject to insidious bullying is overworked every day from a young lady and my wife are serving as housekeeper housekeeper role reversal Lesbian Sex assets raid"

But when I read SGSR-146 description, "Majirezunanpa At The Shop In The First Lesbian Experience Beautiful Older Sister Is The City Of Amateur Daughter" I think first lesbian experience sounds like she is interested or experimenting, and the is initiating the action. She does not sound like a straight girl, only one who hasn't yet decided she is lesbian.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
One of my favorite themes. I love it when a lesbian corrupts a straight woman!

I thought I had created a similar thread, once. Went looking for it...

While looking, I see I had also created a thread in the I.D. section:

"Woman Dominated by Lesbian"

(I don't remember what happened in that movie, but I guess we can trust my title wording. Or... can we?)

The first movie that came to my mind that fits the theme is one of my favorites, which I had written at loving length about:

"A JAV That Got It Right"

Well, I found that similar thread of mine. (And I see I surely mentioned the one that got it right there, as well):

"Lady Dominates Lady, Forcing Victim into Lez and Hetero Sex"

I am reading in the last post (to date) I have made in that thread (some three months ago) that I brought up Leebar's other great thread which bears some similarity: "Female Teacher, Classroom Gangbang, Where a Female Student Gets a Shot."

The thing to keep in mind about this theme is that unlike what we want to see... or at least what I want to see... which is a straight woman becoming visibly distressed as she gets "converted" (okay, women might have a better tendency to go "bi" given societal allowances... but we know, as straight men, how absolutely repulsed we would be if ever we find ourselves in that... situation)... that in many of these movies, the "victim" shows willingness almost immediately. So, Leebar, many of the examples that have been brought up actually are appropriate.

For example, in Anonym2's "Lesbian Training 2 - Older Sister-In-Law & Younger Sister" [IESP-565], starring Kotone Amamiya and Natsumi Horiguchi, I am assuming the one who is being trained was not a lesbian.

If anyone is interested, the predecessor to this series, IESP-560, has been made available in painless fashion at Stream DOWNLOADS.

Asdfaznz's recommendation of Lesbian Slave Vol.4 - Passionate Giddiness, Bedazzling Light That Illuminates the Brightness and Darkness of a Fashion Model - Naked Desire in the Hands of Her Make-Up Artist and Manager [DVDES-430] actually is not a bad choice; I have a soft spot for "Lesbian Slave" movies, as much as many are not done right in that they don't go far enough (and too often turn romantic). I don't remember this one in detail, but I believe there is no reason to believe the "victim" is gay. Probably she gets into the lesbian thing too quickly, but in this case, maybe it would be more acceptable, given that there is (on the surface, at least) "force" involved.

As far as SGSR-146's description, the fact that the "victim" may be interested in experimentation still would not rule out the movie's qualification for this thread; there is a whole slew of "nampa" movies where ladies are picked up off the street and "converted." (Or "seduced," as this thread's title words it; female Director Haruna is famous for them.) Yes, the "victims" fall in line almost immediately (unfortunately), but (at least on paper) the idea is for the victims to be "talked into it." It would be much better for the victims to put up a lot more resistance, but JAV does not always do the best job with that.

While Leebar has set the criterion for the victims to be reluctant and resisting (as emphasized by Leebar), I suppose it needs to be made clear that the victims are really making a point of their resistance. I hope members can come up with very good examples.

DJNJ-019 PIC.jpg

Lesbian r*** 2 - Young Female Student Will Violate Mature Woman [DJNJ-19], starring Rui Matsuzaka and Aki Hagiwara

When I used to post on Slimedog's Lesbian Thread, the thread that got me started in Akiba-Online, I frequently pointed to the types of movies where women were dominated by lesbians. Picked arbitrarily by me for now, here was one such post which offers a few nuggets.

Last edited:
Reactions: leebar

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Thank you jugulear for the leads, links, and clarifications. I'll be off network for several days, but can't wait to explore the threads and video series that I now know have the straight victims I'm looking for.

Now, if someone with language skill can post some Japanese search terms that distinguish "lez-seducing-straight female" from other lesbian themes... then we'll leave a thread that should serve as a valuable resource for future members.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Coincidentally, I ran into one that seems made to order, but I felt only the first episode of the first movie (in the two-movie series) offered impact. The victims predictably give in far too easily in most of the episodes, and the reason why the first episode I am referring to worked was because the action was carried out a little further. (I like it when the straight woman finally gives in to the point of cunniligus'ing, and that's one thing that made the episode successful.)

AP-193 photo.jpg

The link is unfortunately not working any longer, but I first wrote about this movie (AP-193 and its "sequel," -222, which was unreleased at the time) at Stream DOWNLOADS. These movies feature the additional benefit of victimizers who are juveniles.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have since watched Anonym2's suggestion of "Lesbian Training 2 - Older Sister-In-Law & Younger Sister" [IESP-565], starring Kotone Amamiya and Natsumi Horiguchi, and would like to confirm the victim was not a lesbian. I enjoyed the movie; the casting was excellent. Natsumi has a "tough" side to her, and victim Kotone, whom I am not familiar with (that is, I've come across her name, but she has never registered), was wonderful. She looked "clean-cut," adding to her innocence, and she acted well, too. She definitely expressed hesitation, with some terrific expressions of doubt, and yet she was in a kind of a stupor, fighting with her ambivalent feelings of interest.

IESP-565.jpg

tebor

Nov 2, 2012

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Very nice recommendations, Tebor.

I ran into a very good one:

Housewife's Lesbian Breaking In - Alone In Her Husband's Parent's House... Lesbian Sex With Her Sister-in-Law [BBAN-014], with Azusa Itagaki, Nanako Mori, Ayako Kano, Yurie Matsushima

(Yurie Matsushima ?? She is one of my favorites, and I did not even recognize her. She and Ayako Kano have non-sexual roles, playing family members who take part in the "Lesbian Breaking In.")

bban00014pl.jpg

Season sunny wildly, coming of melancholy "summer" -. Nanako was on one person sigh. To the home of the husband of the annual "homecoming". Furthermore, since her husband on the road, and because had to be a homecoming alone Sakana-ko this year. It was waiting for such Sakana-ko is, it was many of the rant to be showered from Kojuto and mother-in-law to a good thing to not have her husband. Tragedy of Nanako did not end by itself further. Prepare gruesome of "Lesbian Torture" has been promoted ... solemnly.

BBAN-014.jpg

The movie is well done for the most part, given that Nanako Mori (her breasts are so nice) is innocent-looking, and she plays her role very convincingly. She certainly wants no part of the overtures made by Azusa Itagaki, until she is gradually won over.

In short, we definitely get some "resistance."

Screen shots

Reactions: shawn720s

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have not seen any of these but sense promise.

This is the one that may offer the most value:

Strap-On Dildo Office Lady Does a Woman At Work - Domination Lesbian Play of Rule and Obedience [AUKG-262], starring Eri Inoue & Kaho

AUKG-262-1.jpg

Seems to start out well... a despondent co-worker is caught at a vulnerable moment (thumbs) ...

... And then...

AUKG-262-2.jpg

The strap-on is always a plus in lesbian domination movies.

Next, there is a Lesbian Molestation series of three movies to date.

Based on screen shots, I am concluding the first one is too soft to be worthwhile. The next two, however, may offer more punch.

Teacher Molested By Lesbians - Lesbians On a School Bus Teeming With the Scent of Dykes - [BBAN-040], with Yuria Ashina, Yurina Ayashiro, Yuri Shinomiya

BBAN-040.jpg

The fact that it's a teacher getting attacked by lesbian students movie makes it a little more irresistible.

Thumbs. 700 MB painless download.

Last one in the series is:

Office Lady's Lesbian Molestation- The Damp Black Pantyhose, The Sweaty Women-Only Passenger Car- [BBAN-056], with Yuki Shin, Yui Oba, Azumi Chino

BBAN-056.jpg

The fact that the lovely and often helpless Azumi Chino is targeted is a big plus. (Thumbs.)

Senior OL alias-is, even when viewed from women good looks, style, is the yearning of the seniors take care from the time when the spike has been joined. "Cute girl with a favorite potential phallic desire is to blame," "with the r*** desire in innate M constitution" senior OL and Lesbian 2 people create raise Domina strap-on dildo lesbian work of junior OL of Straight! Woman to be dragged out of the lesbian temperament is insult to the woman!

See, the translated description uses the word "straight." Obviously that means the victim is a heterosexual!

Next one:

Real Life Queen - Exploiting A Sex Pet - Lesbian S&M [MGMA-024], with Tsuna Kimura, Chiyoko

Queen Chiyoko, from the famous brothel specializing in perverted women and masochists in Osaka makes an appearance in the lesbian S&M series, (MEGAMI) for the first time! The barely legal girl is broken in by the pleasure and verbal teasing in a soft Kansai dialect! Shame, r***, humiliation and pleasure... The exhaustive and intense world of lesbian S&M! The working queen mercilessly ties up the barely legal girl and turns her into a sex pet! The barely legal girl captivated by the never-ending lesbian S&M, orgasms over and over again! "I'm sorry! I'm cumming again!!

MGMA-024.jpg

Fact that the movie appears to begin with a pick up of an innocent girl at a bar bodes well. It seems the victim, played by Tsuna Kimura, is not going to know what hits her... which is good... but on the downside, I don't think she is going to offer much resistance, and will allow herself to be steamrollered. (Thumbs.)

I also wanted to mention a series that I am familiar with:

Lady Undercover Investigator Captured By Lesbians

BBAN-017
BBAN-036
BBAN-044
BBAN-060

I don't recall which one, but there was an episode that was pretty wonderful.

I did a little looking around, and I believe it was:

Lady Undercover Investigator Who Was Captured By A Lesbian [BBAN-044], with Kaho Kasumi, Ayumi Shinoda, Rina Uchimura, Natsumi Horiguchi

Kaho is the nicely cast smart-looking victim who goes undercover, gets kayo'ed, later worked on in a prison cell and then is finally broken. I guess it was the last scene that I loved the most:

BBAN-044.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Change of pace...

Mother Forces Her Daughter Into Lesbian Play In Front Of Her Boyfriend [LHBY-098]

Mother Forces Her Daughter Into Lesbian Play In Front Of Her Boyfriend LHBY-098.jpg

I do not want to pass it to the man the daughter ... appears in the form of affection distorted mother refracted! ! Incest lesbian play in front of the boyfriend's eyes! Mother to commit their own daughter. This child is not passed absolutely Anta something!

This one, too, might be presenting a slight new twist... although I don't see more than one sister in the screen shots.

Young Wife Stolen By Her Big Sister Lesbians [LHBR-022]

LHBR-022.jpg

cougar.jpg
Make no mistake, these kitties are dangerous.

My Wife Was Taken By A Nasty Cougar [LHBR-006]

LHBR-006.jpg

Last edited:

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
"I seriously doubt it, because then they would probably market her as a gold star lesbian. Why would she (a lesbian) have sex with hundreds of fat and ugly old men when she could just make money by having sex with attractive women."

Money and more work offers? :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Just ran into this cover:

jux00907pl.jpg

My God, that face!

JUX-907.jpg

Oh... I've run into this actress before. In fact, I was so taken by her beauty, I had spotlighted her in the She Stands Out in a Crowd thread. Funny, I recognized the other actress, Reiko Kobayakawa, instantly; but not the one who kidnapped my eye, Rika Mizuhara (Rinka Mizuhara).

Two-Timing Looting Lesbian - It's You I Want… Not Your Husband [JUX-907]

Sounds like a worthy addition to this thread. (Click "Spoiler" for translated plot description.)

Rika wife found a trace of lipstick on the Y shirt of her husband came home late at night. Not be suppressed anxiety, is Rika took to hand the husband of mobile know the presence of Reiko of the same workplace with her husband in there. Rika Decide prepared to face-to-face with Reiko facing to the workplace of her husband. However, Reiko will not be surprised, it was going to touch the body of Rika as if it had been waiting almost. Rika which feels can not be resistance can mix your aphrodisiac in the issued tea. The real purpose of Reiko that I thought her husband of infidelity opponent he was Rika from the beginning ....

Sounds to me like after Rika discovered evidence of her cheating husband (thumbs include a view of the Un-Juvenile Delinquent... guess that rascally one plays this role? EDIT: Guess not; appears his view was from the "trailers" section)...

.. (Mirror)

...She confronts the rival for her husband's affections. That's when Reiko (after making use of the old "aphrodisiac in the issued tea" trick) moves in on her original intent; she had wanted the wife, all along!

If that is indeed the plot... how cool.

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
LZPL-003 Lesbian Molester Bus

lzpl003pl.jpg

Natsuki Karou and Rina Uchimura are two horny lesbians on a bus who find a third straight girl to overwhelm and molest. Each of the 4 scenes have a different girl who is unnamed, though I recognize the first victim as Megumi Shino. They each get groped, stripped, fingered, scissored, and plowed by strapons.