How I Collect and Download Jav--helpful for newbies

I've always used 141jav but the last days I've had the same problem with Chrome and Firefox, so I think it's a web thing.

I can search any video, but when I click the actress name, the page is blank.
 
I have like... 50tb?

There's some point it's impossible to organize everything. I keep adding torrents even I know a lot of them never will be completed. From time to time I search "mp4" in my computer and if I think there's a video that is just "good", I delete it.

Here's a golden tip: torrent clients have an option that allows you to keep incomplete downloads in other folder. Use it. That way you will be able to use tools like javluv.
 
I'm sitting at 1.800 titles and about 10TB. I don't want to expand my NAS storage so I've started pruning the collection and don't add much any more. Maybe it is just me, but the golden age of JAV seems behind us. I collect for the sake of collecting and for several of my favorites I have more or less their full body of work stored on disk.