JavLuv JAV Browser

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
You don't really need special checkboxes to include or exclude categories. Add the keyword "decensored" to the Genres field. Then if you can to include all decensored movies, you search "decensored", and if you want to exclude them, you search "-decensored". This is what I do with watermarked and upscaled movies.

The real issue is that it's kind of tricky to keep multiple versions of a single movie, because JavLuv doesn't allow duplicate IDs. When I was designing it, I just didn't think that would ever be desired. You can either do it by pretending it's a multi-part movie (end parts with -A, -B, etc), or treat one of the movies like an "extra" movie, like an excerpt. You can set the recognized keywords for the scanner, so you could end a movie with "-decensored", and match it in the Settings.

bestbuy

Jan 8, 2023
thanks for the explanation, I typically add postfix -RM to the ID code so JavLuv thinks it's multipart. I have been adding RM in the notes and was able to filter on that as well. Appreciate the other ideas/method and will look into them

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Hello @TmpGuy, quick question for you.

Any plans to add an API? I'd love to create a Web UI for JavLuv as I had been thinking about creating something like this for myself for awhile.

in the meantime, any chance we could get a list view with the ability to show/hide certain columns? I haven't spent a lot of time looking around but can we see all videos we have for a particular series?

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Hello @TmpGuy, quick question for you.

Any plans to add an API? I'd love to create a Web UI for JavLuv as I had been thinking about creating something like this for myself for awhile.

in the meantime, any chance we could get a list view with the ability to show/hide certain columns? I haven't spent a lot of time looking around but can we see all videos we have for a particular series?

Regarding the API, no plans myself, but you're welcome to fork the project and do whatever you want with it. That's why I made it open source.

The search bar works on pretty much everything, so as long as the series is labeled, you can search for it and display those movies. So you can search by genre series, studio, actress, ID code, etc.

Reactions: DarkMask

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Hi TmpGuy. I'm having some issues with JavLuv. I try to add movies but the total video count remains the same. Curious.

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Hi TmpGuy. I'm having some issues with JavLuv. I try to add movies but the total video count remains the same. Curious.

Well that's strange. The movies are actually added, though?

Fetterbr

Dec 10, 2010
If you have lots of movies what says Unknown Year and want to update, how do you do that one by one. ? I tryed rename the movie and press regenerate meta data but that did not work.