Ways of posting on download section

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Oct 3, 2008
First of all, i really appreciate all the up loader who uploaded tonnes of torrents daily.

But the problem is that i find out that there is always repost of the same topic. Its ok to be repost sometimes, we do miss some of the torrent sometimes, but the way we navigate on Akiba-Online make it not that comfortable when browsing thru the forum.

I would like to suggest that up loader post it on "a day thread", which is a thread for a day. Some forum use that system, and it really is more user friendly, and the forum is less messier.

Besides that, I would also like to suggest that up loader to attach the pictures on the thread itself, instead of linking the pictures to another site thru a little thumbnail.

Its just a suggestion from me, no offence to mod/uploader.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
I know forums that use that system too, but still, there is no rules about this here, so... :scared:

Oct 3, 2008
yeah, that would help a lot for people who are browsing, and also make the section less messier... i believe it also helps a little to the uploader, as they dont need to open so many threads...

just a suggestion thou...