Some questions about Direct Download section...and discussions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Azinours

Nov 1, 2016
Hi,

I'm a new user and i could not find answers about some questions:

Context:
-It seems there is only full movies in the JAV Direct download section and it's mostly 1 post= 1movie.
-I've answered/started a thread in discussion and i'd like to offer some the movies we're talking about in the JAV DD section. But sometimes it's only one scene of the movie.

1)If i post a full movie in JAV DD section, can i add a link to it in the discussion thread in wich we were talking about it?

2)Is it possible to post just scenes and not full movies? And multiple scenes/movies in one thread?

If you look at my two first posts in discussions, is there any way to make the same thread but with download links (Filejoker) for scenes corresponding to each pictures? (some would be movies/some would be scenes)
Can i create a "thematic thread" in JAV DD section and post multiples scenes/movies in ONE thread?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
1) yes

2) yes

3) it would help if you post links so I knew what you was talking about

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
firstly is the watermarks necessary? and do not forget to say if it has watermarks, (check rule on how to post)

if there is a thread already, add link to that, if it is a clip, and add the clips to the clip section (links are fine)

Azinours

Nov 1, 2016
Yes there are various watermarks on some of the movies ...i didn't add them, it's just some files i downloaded long time ago and that are not available on the forum actually.

I'll try my best to respect all rules when posting (still searching actress list for AFAA-004)!

Last edited: