Why did many people break rule 10 ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NFA

Nov 1, 2010
In JAV Uncensored Downloads section, i see many of threads posted same movie and same file host . The rule 10 is broken clearly but the posts are not deleted. Why don't we move all posts have same file host into the thread's create first. That make forum better. It's my suggestion and i hope we have solution about this problem soon. Love akiba so much.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank You for your comment, we are working on it now, it is the biggest problem in the Jav section, other sections have been in operation for a little while now, but the trouble is most of those who double post in Jav, do not care about Akiba, and we move them or delete them when it is reported

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
So when someone reported double post the member who create this thread will get suspended or posts deleted, right? Thanks for your work.

suspensions are not given just like that, if it is an first time offence we may issue a warning, if it gets repeated an infraction gets issued, and if they receive 3 infractions, they get a 30 day suspension, and it depends on the moderator who deals with the report, sometimes what happens I may find a reported post, and it seems like a first timer, I just send PM, but if another mod has done the same thing, it sometimes may take a little longer to filter through, but that is usually the accidental ones, those that repeat over and over, will get caught everytime, and in some extreme cases, members do get banned. Also it has happened that so many posts get reported in such a small space of time, that I just deleted the double posts, because never had time to issue warning or send PMs

I should have posted this link for you yesterday http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445534 this is in the process at the moment, I hope you find this helps as well

NFA

Nov 1, 2010
Thanks for your care. At the moment i see Tokyo Hot n0605 Mamiru Itokawa Endless Fuck post by difesdfae at 08:31 PM 700MB AVI, after that mitaza at 10:33 PM 2.94 GB not know file format and evil_watcher 11:57 PM 700MB AVI. All 3 post in same host : Hotfile. Why don't they move their post to difesdfae's post who make first thread like "One thread per title" of Rollyco .I think everything depend on consciousness of member.I like them repost old movie in different filehost. But the forum speed's more and more slow make me think again.From now i'll post old movies like a reply . And i hope all member can understand it . For better forum we have to this. If coolkevin don't mind could you make a poll for member vote and ask their opinion. Thanks so much.