Why does my post deleted

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cogimoi

I will return soon
Aug 11, 2011
I do not understand why my post deleted I post in the hentai-manga section,in the morning I have posted 4 Posts,but in the evening, I did not see it anymore

I did not breach rules

sorry, bad english

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I just had a look at those deleted posts, in the forum where you posted them, did you read the sub-section rules, if not then I suggest you read them before you post any more, your posts was deleted for an excessive amont of posts in that sub-section

cogimoi

I will return soon
Aug 11, 2011
I just had a look at those deleted posts, in the forum where you posted them, did you read the sub-section rules, if not then I suggest you read them before you post any more, your posts was deleted for an excessive amont of posts in that sub-section

mean post I, like all the others

Code:
as new rules made

10-24-2011, 06:32 PM 
I put an addendum in the first post, to explain the situation with cross posting (posting in two sections at the same time).

I understand,thank