Why are my threads being deleted?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Atachi

Aug 25, 2009
I've noticed over the past few months my threads especially in the "Identification Help " section have been being deleted by a mod without letting me know why this is happening. Sometimes I post them with pictures, if not the best quality and other times with links to the video, either one of those or both.

I posted two threads yesterday, one in the "Identification Help" and another in "Request And Trade". I checked back today and both are gone. I check back on my profile and see if I can find the thread I made but neither showed up.

I'd like a reasonable explanation for this please. Again I have received no message from any admin explaining why my threads were deleted.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I don't know why they were deleted, but i would guess it was for not giving enough info like the stickies that shadeofgray pointed to.

k3nytran

Banned
Oct 11, 2010
Your post was deleted as I thought your data do not exist or is experiencing an error when this occurs caajpj data only. You can ask the administrator for more for details>:)

k3nytran

Banned
Oct 11, 2010
thank the board was paying attention and interested users filesonic & fileserve.
Hopefully more people will participate and enjoy it.
Again sincerely thank the attention of the board!