Why are my threads being deleted?

Atachi

Aug 25, 2009
I've noticed over the past few months my threads especially in the "Identification Help " section have been being deleted by a mod without letting me know why this is happening. Sometimes I post them with pictures, if not the best quality and other times with links to the video, either one of those or both.

I posted two threads yesterday, one in the "Identification Help" and another in "Request And Trade". I checked back today and both are gone. I check back on my profile and see if I can find the thread I made but neither showed up.

I'd like a reasonable explanation for this please. Again I have received no message from any admin explaining why my threads were deleted.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I don't know why they were deleted, but i would guess it was for not giving enough info like the stickies that shadeofgray pointed to.

k3nytran

Banned
Oct 11, 2010
Your post was deleted as I thought your data do not exist or is experiencing an error when this occurs caajpj data only. You can ask the administrator for more for details>:)

k3nytran

Banned
Oct 11, 2010
thank the board was paying attention and interested users filesonic & fileserve.
Hopefully more people will participate and enjoy it.
Again sincerely thank the attention of the board!