Why delete all banned account's posts?

sumodepzai

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Why delete all banned account's posts? It doesn't make sense. I did not violate the rules in using new account. My old account was locked for 30 days and i use an new account to post without violation of rules.

I donated much to this website.My account is nano11122 . Please consider !

Thank you very much !

sumodepzai

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Sr , but then I did not violate the rules in using new account . Can you undelete threads ? I'd love to post in Idol DVD & Bluray Downloads .

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Some things are lost in translation.

It has often been my opinion that the rules should be posted in more than one language because we have so many non-english or poor speaking english visitors.

To create a new account to post at akiba-online while a previous account is suspended or banned is against the rules, (multi-account), and is subject to immediate banning, (the same as if you had more than one account and were posting with both).

Banned accounts have their posts deleted because the posts themselves violated Akiba-Online rules. If a majority of a banned users posts are in violation of the rules then most likely all posts will be deleted and the rest considered "guilty by association".

Hopefully I was able to clarify things a little. It was worth a try, anyway.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
most threads / posts deleted are deleted due to multiple accounts.

We don´t like people who violated our rules and who harmed the community that way still being able to earn money by clicks. And we don´t want fair users to become a victim of the double posting rule 10 because mutliple accounts are blocking the slots.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Can i continue to post at akiba ?

I am just guessing here but I figure redrooster or Idolfun would have banned you already if you were not allowed to post here, (redrooster and Idolfun do not play around). So post, just follow the rules closely, (look to other long term posters for examples).