Banned with multiple accounts reason ?

smiletogether99

Aug 5, 2011
This is friend's. My account is shenghajnon

Today I login to my account and it was banned with reason: "multiple acc with shenghajnon/plulleymn"

Can someone explain this problem? I saw all my threads had been deleted. I don't know why I was banned here with multiple accounts? shenghajnon is my only one. Please check again

P/s: I often report many articles and users with multiple accounts for you, but it wasn't me now. What's happening ? :scared:

smiletogether99

Aug 5, 2011
you'r using multi acc! :sadomaso::sadomaso:

Multi acc with me? :pandalaugh::pandalaugh:
Even I still don't know what is plulleymn and banned with this reason ?? What plulleymn related with me?

If I use multi acc, I admitted myself and don't waste my time to back here and make a new thread in feedback :exhausted:

Yesterday I posted a new thread here to ask who can I contact with to report multi acc, then I sent pm to IdolFun. but today, multiple account reason for me? Are you understand ?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
"multiple acc with shenghajnon/plulleymn"

These two users registered with exactly the same IP, and on the same day. I guess that was enough for the moderator who banned them (CoolKevin).

Though the rest of the users infos don't match. I see a bunch of other users having registered with that IP, but being uncorrelated otherwise.

So maybe this is a kind of proxy, and you got caught on a "false positive" case.

BUT the fact that you post now with an account registered (ID = 525348) before shenghajnon (ID = 525438) shows that you don't care at all about our rules, if you really claim to be the same guy.

PLUS you are another vietnamese dude, I think we have more than enough people from your country here.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
there are others as well, but I did not want to spend all day going through them all, but the fact I was alerted to you on your first post, if you are not the multiple account holder, you are doing a very good impression of being one, and you both signed on about 30 minutes apart, on the same day,