I want to donate to akiba-online!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jav123456

Banned
May 12, 2010
i really like here even someone always want to ban my account and i do not know why!!

Here i think i can find all of japan av movies ,love it so i want to donate to akiba-online.But i have to say that i do not have much money, i am living in a developing country.I can donate to akiba-online 5$ each month!!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Donations for akiba online have long since been abolished. I don't think that you genuinely want to do so anyway. Japan (your location) is not at all a developing country. I know because I live there. There is also good reasons for people being banned. Complaining about it doesn't help you at all.

jav123456

Banned
May 12, 2010
yeah i think i am mad for being banned, sorry for that!i am living in japan,sometime i even could not open you site if i use my own IP.Please do not say my country to other,if you want to know where i am living i can PM u.:thief:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i really like here even someone always want to ban my account and i do not know why!!

Here i think i can find all of japan av movies ,love it so i want to donate to akiba-online.But i have to say that i do not have much money, i am living in a developing country.I can donate to akiba-online 5$ each month!!

you wrote "ban my acount", correctly would have been "ban my accounts..."...

Nevertheless this case is finished, at least for the moment, so: closed

Status
Not open for further replies.