ImgTrex.Com - Allowing Suggestion To Image Host

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
Hi,

I'am the owner of ImgTrex.Com & Imgbb.Net I would like one of the staff of Akiba-Online reviewed one of my site and if possible to the allowed list.

I have many uploaders who want to work with my sites and Akiba-Online so ill be happy if someone can approuve one of my sites.

We are really flexible you can ask us to modify any thing that is not correct with the rules of Akiba and we will do it.

Sites:

[banned image hosts removed]

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hi,

I'am the owner of ImgTrex.Com & Imgbb.Net I would like one of the staff of Akiba-Online reviewed one of my site and if possible to the allowed list.

I have many uploaders who want to work with my sites and Akiba-Online so ill be happy if someone can approuve one of my sites.

We are really flexible you can ask us to modify any thing that is not correct with the rules of Akiba and we will do it.

Sites:

http://imgtrex.com/

http://imgbb.net/

Thanks in advance.

all we ask is no pops and no pop unders, click on image and see image immediately,

and the images stay there, and does not disappear

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
http://imgtrex.com/ have no popups when click on image and they can see image directly without clicking on Continue button.
All image links that contain imgtrex I've ever clicked on have done this.
That is why it's banned.
I've not seen any for imgbb yet, but if it looks and feels like that it's banned.

Reactions: CoolKevin

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
All image links that contain imgtrex I've ever clicked on have done this.
That is why it's banned.
I've not seen any for imgbb yet, but if it looks and feels like that it's banned.

Hi,

Can you please send me the url of the ads? Who do this?
Like that i can remove it from the site.

Because from me i don't get that... And on your video i can't see any url...

Can you also test with this image?

Thanks

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to troll me. No need to bother with any other images unless you're sure that you've resolved the popup problem. It's still banned buddy.
Eh, ah, okay, nice show. How all these things open and pop up... ;)

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to troll me. No need to bother with any other images unless you're sure that you've resolved the popup problem. It's still banned buddy.

Ok can you atleast allow ImgBB.Net ?

Thanks for yout time.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
As I stated before I haven't seen many so you'll need to provide an example. But I also thought I was clear in that if it looks and acts like my video then it is not allowed. What part of that don't you understand?

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
As I stated before I haven't seen many so you'll need to provide an example. But I also thought I was clear in that if it looks and acts like my video then it is not allowed. What part of that don't you understand?

I understand but for me in my country is not doing the same as you...

Anyway here is the ImgBB example

Thanks

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, I opened the ImgTrex2 as well as the ImgBB example. In both cases nothing happens. But I guess the explanation is very simple: I have an adblocker add-on installed. ;)
Maybe you also have some kind of add-ons installed or maybe you browser blocks it by default, @ImgTrex.

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
Okay, I opened the ImgTrex2 as well as the ImgBB example. In both cases nothing happens. But I guess the explanation is very simple: I have an adblocker add-on installed. ;)
Maybe you also have some kind of add-ons installed or maybe you browser blocks it by default, @ImgTrex.

No i tried without adblock and i use Chrome as browser maybe you are right...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Why would the owner of an image hosting site discuss this with evryone and anyone on a public forum? Is this business as usual? It doesn't even sound internet savy. Pretty fishy.....that is all I am saying.

ImgTrex

Feb 4, 2015
Why would the owner of an image hosting site discuss this with evryone and anyone on a public forum? Is this business as usual? It doesn't even sound internet savy. Pretty fishy.....that is all I am saying.

I'am here because of my uploaders who send me messages to ask Akiba to allow back our image hosting site. They want to work with me and Akiba...
That's all.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

I did think it was odd as well

but at least it is in the open

the solution is simple click on image, and image opens, without all the BS,

Reactions: desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yea, same thing here too. It doesn't matter what country it does or doesn't work from it shouldn't have a single thing blocking us from seeing the image.
I don't use a popup blocker so that I can see this shit and put it on the ban list!
Sorry Mr.Trex both of your image hosts are banned and if you create or re-name anymore they too will be banned. Your clients are shit out of luck with getting any link clicks from akiba-online.

Reactions: Ceewan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the way the rule was written, the name itself does not have to be on the banned list, by default if it has pop ups or unders, it is already banned

the list was devised before that rule was written, so really there is no need for a list, but it does simplify it