Questions & Complaints

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Just a few questions. Not trying to start trouble and this post should not be deleted.

1) Why can't I ask nicely for an ISO in a thread where only a rip is posted?

I don't see any rules posted saying not to do this. I'm aware there is a request section. I don't find it's derails a thread at all. Instead I am labeled by the mods as a beggar or leech despite asking only once.

2)This site is too focused on crowd funding and people who want to contribute freely are punished or have their posts deleted (to encourage funding perhaps). This seems a bit wrong.

For example, I offered to post FB-18 in the Milky Cat area but my post was deleted for no reason. I think it was so that no sales were lost. Not only that but I made a post pointing out that you could buy Milky Cat titles directly from Milky Cat to nearly any country. This one was deleted too. No reason given.

It too often feels like the crowd funding thing is constantly shoved down my throat. I know this is a nice service to have, but it gets old. It's almost as if I'm supposed to feel guilty for asking for something for free. Never once have I begged for anything. It makes me even wonder why the request section is up.

3) Comments from mods are very rude and condescending. I overlook this, but it gets very tiring. I want to issue a complaint about a moderator but most likely I will just be banned. I guess they can do whatever they want. I don't expect them to always be nice to the real leeches with 1 or 2 posts.

Not trying to start drama, but it's just so annoying how if I don't fund things I'm treated like a leech or beggar. Everything I download I seed for weeks or months.

Reactions: MissPantsuHunter

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
1) who said you cannot

2) news to me, link the thread, and I will look

3) I hope it was me

well your post survived, I knew I should have deleted it

I have no clue what the problem is, you also might have got to the problem quicker in IRC

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
I think it's a problem between the D-Man and myself and probably resolved.
Apparently we don't like each other...or something. I actually never disliked him, but whatever.
Actually I'm sure we can bury the hatchet and be best friends again.

1) This is concerning the thread here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...imari-randoserugawosuru.1689137/#post-3376968

I'm told that requesting titles 15-20 times in a new years is considered begging and I'm warned not to do it.
I just asked for an ISO, but didn't know this was ever against any sort of rules.
I sometimes bump threads asking nicely for a seed.

2) I will just ignore this for now. It's a good service sometimes, but sometimes asking for funding so much is annoying. Not everyone can fund titles or even post as much as they like due to legal issues or risk.

3) It's the D-Man again! It's OK I forgive him for being so condescending to "leechers". Sometimes it's funny, but usually not necessary. I guess venting sometimes is good to do and I had to be on the receiving end.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
oh wow, much too heavy of a read right now

I will have to go through it when I get up

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
ok, I give it is good to let off steam, :D

sometimes some do request a lot of re-ups in one day, and it gets annoying, it is like the spam thanks, just recently I had way over 100 alerts mainly requesting re-ups and thanks, I appreciate those that would like re-ups on almost everything

take care and enjoy the board

ps re-up everything lol