Idol Photo Section posting changes

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
i hope the mods will revert back the previous set-up, by posting new single thread for new releases, instead of bumping the old thread and group it by genre (most of the links were dead already (filesonic, wupload etc)

another issue is in the part of an uploader like me, i don't get my previous download stat, i almost lost 90% of the number of downloads. this changes is not favorable enough for hard working uploader like me.

a month ago, we post everyday releases, but as changes implemented. there's no more new posts, no more updates. perhaps they get affected as well. they chose not to work anymore. no motivation at all. i hope the forum knows that. the flow of posting in that section is not as fast-pacing as the JAV section, usually uploaders just post 15-30 combined topics a day, so spamming is not an issue here, and yet I've been posting in that section for about 3 years and i report spammers and rule breakers if there's any.

i'm planning to post my rare uploads from Graphis, Minisuka.tv, Cosdoki image sets, but i think it's not that worth it. i hope you consider my humble request for once, since i am not spammer, i upload good stuffs only, most of it are exclusively for Akiba.