Propsed rule for only 1 to 2 storage sites

LingerieThief

Feb 15, 2010
Good day to all,

Firstly i found this forum through a friend and have enjoyed tonnes of uploads contributed by the members of this community. I truly appreciate the effort and time spent to make such contributions to us all. A big thank you! :yahoo:

The issue:

I frequent alot at the JAV Downloads section. I love the content shared there. Many members upload their stuff onto Hotfile, Filesonic, Turbobit, etc. I have a premium membership to Hotfile, which works great. However there are countless other titles i really would have loved to download but to my dismay, were uploaded onto Filesonic (or other online storage sites). Thus i was unable to obtain them. :notagain:

I propsose that the forums only allow 1 or 2 agreed-upon storage sites, so that we, the community, would not have to purchase multiple premium accounts to enjoy the hard work these guys put in to contribute!

Suggested course of action:
We could have a massive poll to gain info from the most commonly-liked online storage site. At the end of the poll duration, the people in charge could then pass the rule on officially.

Hope you guys agree with my suggestion and show your support :goodboy:

Thanks!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the main problem is that there are a lot of filehosts are not allowed on certain ISP's and Countries, I do fully understand what you mean, but nearly all JAV is multiple posted so I am sure you will find it much easier if you search the code, and if it has no code report it,

Another comment you said "I have downloaded tonnes of stuff", if it is that much why use the thanks button more often,

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I kind of believe that he who gets free stuff has no business to complain about the file sharing sites they are getting that free stuff from. Those who upload are not getting paid for it. Nor do they have to upload,they could say screw you if you want a copy go to J-list or where ever the hell else and it yourself. Some cases put themselves at risk for what ever possible copyright infringement laws a country might have.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Those who upload are not getting paid for it.

Well, they are indeed, which is why you get all these cashlinks double-triple-posting. :scared:

Anyway to impose a particular filehoster is not a good thing.

Though I had a crazy idea suddenly: since the filehosters are really an issue now, why not making sub-sections according to the filehoster? This way everyone can pick up his own favourite, and double posts can be tracked much more easily.

I know it would be difficult for multi-uploaders to put their things at the right place, but ultimately this is the best compromise for all (uploaders, downloaders and moderators). Or it will be the other way round, thanks to spammers it will be a complete mess...

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Another comment you said "I have downloaded tonnes of stuff", if it is that much why use the thanks button more often,

Amazing how those fingers that can so easily click the download links suddenly become crippled when it's time to say thank you, isn't it? :puzzled:

japseye

Oct 28, 2009
It's a sad state of affairs these days. I'm sure some guys don't even know what they're posting half the time, and have no interest in it either, just upload and try to get a few cents or more from downloads.

And with remote uploads and forum auto-posters, many don't even have to do any work, just a few clicks of the mouse and their daily spam is done.

Though back to the topic in hand, I think one or two hosts is a little extreme. I'd be all for a list of 4-6, but I don't really think the idea is feasible without upsetting some genuine users and uploaders.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
It's a sad state of affairs these days. I'm sure some guys don't even know what they're posting half the time, and have no interest in it either, just upload and try to get a few cents or more from downloads.

And with remote uploads and forum auto-posters, many don't even have to do any work, just a few clicks of the mouse and their daily spam is done.

Though back to the topic in hand, I think one or two hosts is a little extreme. I'd be all for a list of 4-6, but I don't really think the idea is feasible without upsetting some genuine users and uploaders.

that is the problem, most do not care what they post, that is why we have had to change the rules, ban filehosters, the list is endless, there are a lot who like to help others, and is another reason why we introduced a different membership system