Another way of downloading JAV

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm using Firefox with the Greasemonkey script in this thread. I just copy the link and paste it into a new download and there it is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How do you get IDM to recognize the link? When I use the link IDM sees it as a HTML file...

fujitsu433

Nov 10, 2012
But you're not using IDM. It doesn't work with IDM.

It works with IDM. Right now i'm downloading a 1.5 GB file.
I had same issue like you in actionjav (html file). It happens because my ISP bloked actionjav (internet filtering). If the problem similar so you must used VPN connection and TOR Browser together to download.

bauer24

Sep 22, 2008
why is is that the wmv files are all corrupted on the agogo site. I downloaded a large 4gb file, two thirds are viewable the latter produces an error on VLC and any video editing tool

Is there a method in obtaining avi files from agogo (and similar sister sites)

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
It works with IDM. Right now i'm downloading a 1.5 GB file.
I had same issue like you in actionjav (html file). It happens because my ISP bloked actionjav (internet filtering). If the problem similar so you must used VPN connection and TOR Browser together to download.

I doubt it's internet blocked. I think it's more than IDM can't recognize. If it was internet filtering it wouldn't work with Jdownloader, but agogo links works with Jdownloader. The issue, recently, is that when ever the connection is lost, you just have to start over download instead of continue.

In the past you could continue the download even if you lose internet connection for a bit. My internet is unreliable sometimes so this is an issue for me.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
:dizzy:

You're right, sorry, friend, I get them confused. If you use Firefox give DownloadThemAll a try. It works fine for me on both agogo and actionjav AND everything else. Never had a problem.

But you're not using IDM. It doesn't work with IDM.

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
WOAH! Nice find on that ActionJAV trick! WMVs here I come!

Are there any other websites, JAV or not, that this Cookies Manager trick works on? It's such a simple idea, hopefully it works on other sites!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Just install Firefox and click No whenever it asks to be your default browser. Just use it to get your agogo downloads.

sucks that downloadthemall is not on google chrome, which is what I use.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
How do you get IDM to recognize the link? When I use the link IDM sees it as a HTML file...

I am getting html files too, even using DownThemAll. Weird because I'm having totally no problems dl from actionjav. If anyone has a solution please enlighten me:please:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I copy the link and manually enter it into DownThemAll. I've never received an HTML file doing that. Haven't tried any other way, really. Even that gets you an HTML file instead of the actual file?

I am getting html files too, even using DownThemAll. Weird because I'm having totally no problems dl from actionjav. If anyone has a solution please enlighten me:please:

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
Anyone having trouble accessing actionjav right now? getting a "bad gateway" error. really hope it's the site and not me getting IP blocked.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
I think we need to kill threads like this. It's only going to expose the fact that there's a flaw in their system and prompt them to fix it.:scared: