akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jane2man

May 28, 2020
NSPS-926 ... another wonderful movie (with incest theme) with subtitles only translated by me from Chinese, and the movie is decensored acceptable (considering it's the year 2020) - which you get with a private message to me!
View attachment 2227994

wow, i knew this movie,,,this is new .... i have watched this movie without subtitle,,,
and now u share this sub,,,,the movie would be better... thanks bro,...

Reactions: Imscully

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
any chance you can decensore dandy 287 it was a great film with haruka megumi and sou shimanao they got to america and love it up with the guys s good

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
If you do scenes on , the last of MDS-808, Mai Usami, is great.

Also SVDVD-478 , Suzuka Morikawa, last scene is great too!

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I'll start with a first post with the movie VENU-359 which has very good subtitles and the movie decensored well (it's still at an SD resolution - the only one where the movie can be found) ... you get the movie Decensored with private messages to me!
View attachment 2225671
================
Hi George,

You know how highly regarded you are to me. The quality and the QUANTITY of your works speaks for itself! Thank you for this new start. I can't wait to jump into it. :)

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Folks, it appears that JAVLibrary.com may have shut its doors for good. Whether it's voluntary or it was forced upon them, I can't say. What I CAN say is that it's been down for 2 days now. JAVLibrary has long been my favorite site for finding (and acquiring) good quality, old and new JAV movies. I hate to see it go. :(

Can anyone recommend a good replacement site that has a large variety of JAV available for download (free, other than the need for a file sharing subscription or two) that is safe from most viruses, etc.? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

X-Man

BDmonster511

Jun 13, 2020
Folks, it appears that JAVLibrary.com may have shut its doors for good. Whether it's voluntary or it was forced upon them, I can't say. What I CAN say is that it's been down for 2 days now. JAVLibrary has long been my favorite site for finding (and acquiring) good quality, old and new JAV movies. I hate to see it go. :(

Can anyone recommend a good replacement site that has a large variety of JAV available for download (free, other than the need for a file sharing subscription or two) that is safe from most viruses, etc.? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

X-Man

.......wtf?