akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

jane2man

May 28, 2020
NSPS-926 ... another wonderful movie (with incest theme) with subtitles only translated by me from Chinese, and the movie is decensored acceptable (considering it's the year 2020) - which you get with a private message to me!
View attachment 2227994

wow, i knew this movie,,,this is new .... i have watched this movie without subtitle,,,
and now u share this sub,,,,the movie would be better... thanks bro,...

Reactions: Imscully

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
any chance you can decensore dandy 287 it was a great film with haruka megumi and sou shimanao they got to america and love it up with the guys s good

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
If you do scenes on , the last of MDS-808, Mai Usami, is great.

Also SVDVD-478 , Suzuka Morikawa, last scene is great too!

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I'll start with a first post with the movie VENU-359 which has very good subtitles and the movie decensored well (it's still at an SD resolution - the only one where the movie can be found) ... you get the movie Decensored with private messages to me!
View attachment 2225671
================
Hi George,

You know how highly regarded you are to me. The quality and the QUANTITY of your works speaks for itself! Thank you for this new start. I can't wait to jump into it. :)

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Folks, it appears that JAVLibrary.com may have shut its doors for good. Whether it's voluntary or it was forced upon them, I can't say. What I CAN say is that it's been down for 2 days now. JAVLibrary has long been my favorite site for finding (and acquiring) good quality, old and new JAV movies. I hate to see it go. :(

Can anyone recommend a good replacement site that has a large variety of JAV available for download (free, other than the need for a file sharing subscription or two) that is safe from most viruses, etc.? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

X-Man

BDmonster511

Jun 13, 2020
Folks, it appears that JAVLibrary.com may have shut its doors for good. Whether it's voluntary or it was forced upon them, I can't say. What I CAN say is that it's been down for 2 days now. JAVLibrary has long been my favorite site for finding (and acquiring) good quality, old and new JAV movies. I hate to see it go. :(

Can anyone recommend a good replacement site that has a large variety of JAV available for download (free, other than the need for a file sharing subscription or two) that is safe from most viruses, etc.? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

X-Man

.......wtf?