akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
I can afford maybe 30 dollars, but who pays the rest?

It's donation based,
I can afford maybe 30 dollars, but who pays the rest?

I haven't dealt with jz00hj but another donation translation service by fyfiul. Basically if he receives a $100 then he translates a certain amount of the movie and sends that to all who donated. If more donations come in then all donors get an updated translation file.

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
Hello everyone!

shkd00592pl.jpg
shkd00592jp-2.jpg shkd00592jp-4.jpg

I'll be doing a promotional project over at www.javsubs.tumblr.com for the following video staring Ai Uehara.

Subtitles will be provided at a rate of:
2 notes / video mins

That’s right, all you have to do is create a tumblr account if you haven’t, and like or reblog this post. This project ends on the last day of Jan. Cheers!

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
Hello everyone!

I'll be doing a promotional project over at www.javsubs.tumblr.com for the following video staring Ai Uehara.

2 notes / video mins

That’s right, all you have to do is create a tumblr account if you haven’t, and like or reblog this post. This project ends on the last day of Jan. Cheers!

Excellent, i've liked and reblog your post. The JAV looks fanstatic!

Reactions: fyfiul

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
Hold on, whats the quality of fyfiul subs????
I've donated to one of his projects, and can vouch for the quality, top notch translations, even explaining words in Japanese that are not translatable.
You can download 10 minutes translations as samples to see for yourself.

zakumine

Mar 12, 2008
Hello everyone!

View attachment 346382
View attachment 346383 View attachment 346384

be doing a promotional project over at www.javsubs.tumblr.com for the following video staring Ai Uehara.

2 notes / video mins

I'll do it free for happy my company . you are grasping more.

Charming69

Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone!

View attachment 346382
View attachment 346383 View attachment 346384

2 notes / video mins

Any possible way to get it free maybe you can put the linkbuck or something dont have credit crad or something like that

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
Hm..Anyone faced the same problem?

If I'm not wrong, after creating a tumblr account, you can search for my blog through the tumblr search engine, then click follow.

rancher

Jun 26, 2007
Hello everyone!

I am starting a new translation service! My website will be www.javsubs.tumblr.com Each project will start off with a free 10 mins translation which you can download and watch. Subsequent translations will be done via donations, based on a pre-determined rate (ie USD X / 60 secs). Only donors will receive the subsequent translations, and updates will be done once a week, with all donors receiving the updated copy. Please feel free to ask me any questions. :)

The first project DJE-042 is up and running. First 10 mins of video subtitles is available for download. Enjoy!View attachment 340861

Best Regards,
Fyfiul

Just bumping this post. Still very keen for the rest of this film to be translated. If there are any other ways to get the message out, let us know.

Reactions: Eastboyza

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
Just bumping this post. Still very keen for the rest of this film to be translated. If there are any other ways to get the message out, let us know.
Hello rancher!

I've added a reward system for donors. The details are updated in the statistics file. Take a look!

Reactions: rancher

ryousuke

Mar 8, 2009
Hello rancher!

I've added a reward system for donors. The details are updated in the statistics file. Take a look!

gonna donate for Project 1: DJE-042
do i need to email you to get the update srt or will it come through as paypal transaction/google group open>emailed to me?

cheers

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
gonna donate for Project 1: DJE-042
do i need to email you to get the update srt or will it come through as paypal transaction/google group open>emailed to me?

cheers
Hello ryousuke!

You will be invited to a google group. All information can be obtained/downloaded through that group, including the subtitles and statistics, rewards, etc. Thanks for supporting the project!

Best Regards,
fyfiul7

ryousuke

Mar 8, 2009
"Currently PayPal accounts in Singapore are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

tried to paypal you mate with the above error coming up...
i dont have bitcoin :\

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
"Currently PayPal accounts in Singapore are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

tried to paypal you mate with the above error coming up...
i dont have bitcoin :\
Sent you a pm.