akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
using this new transcription method and it seems to catch most of the conversation properly
using this new transcription method and it seems to catch most of the conversation properly ?
so how you do that ?? can you expain it in detail ?
i dont much of test subtitle because i dont know Japaneses so i dont know if this subtitle is poor or good .

anyway i want to ask something.

when the actor want to take off the women s clothes , which word that they always use ??

Reactions: jannat2sanjay

Feb 1, 2008
Here is my another test using this new transcription method and it seems to catch most of the conversation properly and the plot is 90% understandable after translating though DeepL. I will share the English sub here and would be glad to know peoples feedback if the sub are understandable for them or not.

HUNTA-371

hunta371pl.jpg
I don’t have any of the films you’ve poster do I haven’t look at subtitles, I sang curious about you process, Care to share your technique?

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021
I am still testing at the moment and will provide teh method after simplifying the steps to make it work in future. So everyone can use it easily.

Reactions: pspo

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021
I don’t have any of the films you’ve poster do I haven’t look at subtitles, I sang curious about you process, Care to share your technique?
I am still testing at the moment and will provide teh method after simplifying the steps to make it work in future. So everyone can use it easily.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Here is my another test using this new transcription method and it seems to catch most of the conversation properly and the plot is 90% understandable after translating though DeepL. I will share the English sub here and would be glad to know peoples feedback if the sub are understandable for them or not.

HUNTA-371

hunta371pl.jpg
It "looks" better than most machine translations, I seen.
Also, for a 3 hour movie it seems quite promising.

Nitpicks:
I skimmed it quickly without the movie. There are some mistakes with numbers appearing, some lines repeating, etc.

My take:
I personally find that you did a good job. It looks very very promising to me.
If your method will help us all, then please continue your work.

My questions are , how long did it take for you to do this 3 hour sub? And was this method using Chinese hard subs?

Reactions: Imscully

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021

It "looks" better than most machine translations, I seen.
Also, for a 3 hour movie it seems quite promising.

Nitpicks:
I skimmed it quickly without the movie. There are some mistakes with numbers appearing, some lines repeating, etc.

My take:
I personally find that you did a good job. It looks very very promising to me.
If your method will help us all, then please continue your work.

My questions are , how long did it take for you to do this 3 hour sub? And was this method using Chinese hard subs?
It takes around 1 hour for a 3hr long movie and these subtitle are autogenerated by audio transcription in Japanese. This method is different from autosub and pytranscribe as it doesnt use Google deep speech for generating sub.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
It takes around 1 hour for a 3hr long movie and these subtitle are autogenerated by audio transcription in Japanese. This method is different from autosub and pytranscribe as it doesnt use Google deep speech for generating sub.
Well I very interested in your method now. By all means continue. :)

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021
here are some more Hunta test sub i have generated and looking forward to people feedback.

HHKL-042 Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-166 Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-224A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-224B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-302A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-302B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-309A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-309B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-318A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-318B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-318C Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-408A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-408B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-428 Machine-EN.srt
HUNTA-483A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-483B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-497A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-497B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-518A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-518B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-518C Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-538A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-538B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-546A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-546B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-666A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-666B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-666C Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-794A Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-794B Machine EN.srt
HUNTA-814 Machine EN.srt

Attachments

• More Hunta test sub.rar
    612.2 KB · Views: 183

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Guys let me know how was the sub quality and DeepL translation.
Ok so I'm checking out hunta 666A.
I added images of what I seen.

Assessment:
1.There are mistakes.
2. It lacks basic sex words used a lot in JAV, for examples, dick(cock), pussy(cunt), sugoi, kimochii, etc. I find their absences to be "weird". But I don't know :D

1. Slow down and perfect your method. Don't try to do so many at once.
2. I think it's capturing some good dialog.
3. Talking about #2 in the Assessment, it's possible I seen some JAV not used cock or pussy.... but "sugoi or kimochii" are usually there doing a sex scene?
Admittedly, I could be super wrong. Not sure if r*** jav have those words?

My final take:
Your method is still good. Everyone should always double check the subs anyways :)

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 84
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 84
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 90
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 88

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021
Ok so I'm checking out hunta 666A.
I added images of what I seen.

Assessment:
1.There are mistakes.
2. It lacks basic sex words used a lot in JAV, for examples, dick(cock), pussy(cunt), sugoi, kimochii, etc. I find their absences to be "weird". But I don't know :D

1. Slow down and perfect your method. Don't try to do so many at once.
2. I think it's capturing some good dialog.
3. Talking about #2 in the Assessment, it's possible I seen some JAV not used cock or pussy.... but "sugoi or kimochii" are usually there doing a sex scene?
Admittedly, I could be super wrong. Not sure if r*** jav have those words?

My final take:
Your method is still good. Everyone should always double check the subs anyways :)
Thanks for the feedback and also I am making these subs for myself as I was not able to find subs of most hunta series AV I want to jerk off too. So I decided to make the subs myself and share it with you guys.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and also I am making these subs for myself as I was not able to find subs of most hunta series AV I want to jerk off too. So I decided to make the subs myself and share it with you guys.
Yes, I understand. That's why I started translating as well lol
I hope you continue your method. It would be nice to used once it's completed

Reactions: xavcierw

maload

Jul 1, 2008
just wonder if people here use to play with videosubfinder ?
is there any guide of setting tut ?
because i dont think computer can read this or ...may be he can read it
he is computer anyway
any setting that can improve this image ?

Attachments

• 1990.jpg
    1990.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 117

Feb 1, 2008
just wonder if people here use to play with videosubfinder ?
is there any guide of setting tut ?
because i dont think computer can read this or ...may be he can read it
he is computer anyway
any setting that can improve this image ?
The most useful thing about video sub Finder is that it finds the subtitles, cuts them out and creates a folder called RGB-Images that contains Jpeg image of each subtitle named by the time it appears, don’t use the ocr Billy into vsf it’s not good, take that RGB-image folder and proceeds it with another OCR program to populate the Text/result folder with OCRed text, then use VSF again to turn the OCRed text into subtitles.
See this post…

maload

Jul 1, 2008
The most useful thing about video sub Finder is that it finds the subtitles, cuts them out and creates a folder called RGB-Images that contains Jpeg image of each subtitle named by the time it appears, don’t use the ocr Billy into vsf it’s not good, take that RGB-image folder and proceeds it with another OCR program to populate the Text/result folder with OCRed text, then use VSF again to turn the OCRed text into subtitles.
See this post…

thank you for guiding .
its fun . i try to install easyotr in python last night too

Reactions: Imscully

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i have other question about that easyocr . i think i can installed it completely.

1 i dont have " easyocrimage.py on my pc at all . i search all my pc .

" but i have " easyocr " in my pc .

so i replace some command like this

" easyOcr -l ch_tra -d "c:\oreadcartoon"

then its show some error " need f / -- file "

do you know what is it ? and what i need to do ?

Attachments

• testreadcartoon.jpg
    testreadcartoon.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 104

javjod

Feb 5, 2021
thank you for guiding .
its fun . i try to install easyotr in python last night too
in my opinion and because of my laptop spec on windows 8, the https://github.com/Abu3safeer/image-ocr-google-docs-srt is more reliable than easyocr, using the same RGB-Images from videosubfinder, but the best one is "Google Lens apk" the cons only available using smartphone, if only someone can make exe or py version it would be great.

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
in my opinion and because of my laptop spec on windows 8, the https://github.com/Abu3safeer/image-ocr-google-docs-srt is more reliable than easyocr, using the same RGB-Images from videosubfinder, but the best one is "Google Lens apk" the cons only available using smartphone, if only someone can make exe or py version it would be great.
thank you . both of them is hard for me . haha .trying to install it now

KKJJD

Apr 10, 2016
There was a big leak on uncensored titles recently. I notice a few titles (like SDDE-617, SDDE-625) have Chinese subtitles. Has anyone attempted a translation?

The holy grail... uncensored and subtitled! (Not a request!)