3 Questions re JAV Downloads

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
(1) I've noticed a lot of the sharing sites don't allow downloads anymore. Doesn't that make a lot of the links here dead? There are so many sites:

oron.com
share-online.com
ul.to/
filepost.com
fileserve
uploading.com
freakshare.com
depositfiles.com
rapidshare.com
letitbit.com
turbobit.net
ryushare.com
shareflare.net
filereactor.com
lumfile.com

etc. etc
Do you have to become a member of all these sites to download from here?

(2) Is it true that uncensored content is no longer allowed on this site?

(3)
What is the advantage of direct downloads over torrents? I always found torrent far easier. One file, one link. No splitting or joining.

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
(1) Most of the sites you listed are alive and kicking. Some may block USA or other countries, but this is another story.
(2) Yes, uncensored JAV is not allowed due to many DMCA requests. The content is coming mostly from USA, so go figure.
(3) One advantage I see for direct downloads is that the poster has to upload the content once, and not continuously. For downloaders there is not much difference, depends on their ISP or if they can afford premium accounts for fast direct download.

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
What I mean is, because of the range of hosting sites, you have to be a member of every one of them in order to download the movies.

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
What I mean is, because of the range of hosting sites, you have to be a member of every one of them in order to download the movies.

not necessarily. you can still download those files even if you're not a member

EmoReborn

Mar 10, 2009
Any idea which file host will be the best to download most of the jav, if I were to get premium?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Any idea which file host will be the best to download most of the jav, if I were to get premium?

if you get most of your stuff from one poster, then choose what he posts on, if you use several posters, as most of us, then choose which the majority post on

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Hi All,

Find myself sort of in the same boat. Was a premium member of 3 hosting sites when the events of earlier this year made them pretty much useless and paid membership became worthless.

Now with so many different hosts around, it makes it difficult to decide in which ones are the best to consider buying premium membership again to. So far I think RG seems to be one of the most widely used but I could be wrong.

Could anyone suggest what are the potentially best ones to join for the widest coverage?

Thanks all!