Zevera Promotion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I guess it's the same like the 9/11 conspiracy theories. The truth is in most cases maybe quite simply, but more ugly (in case of 9/11 it is pure incompetence of the U.S. government, their agencies and their military).

Wow. I am actually tempted to believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories when you put it that way. There is hardly a nation that hasn't been touched by terrorists acts. I don't believe that has anything to do with incompetence on anyones part. Terrorism is incomprehensionable to civilized people and is perpetuated by people who are completely and utterly insane. There is little to no ultimate defense against such unpredictable fanatics as that, except perhaps their complete obliteration, if that is even possible.

All companies are somewhat evil, they have to be, but that does not mean they are completely devoid of ethics. A business exists in order to make money, that is they sell goods in order to make a profit. The larger the business, the better they are, or have been, at making a profit. This means that other considerations, such as fair and honest business dealings for example or overcharging (aka greed) to such extremes as stealing from and stifling fair competition are common practices. Some companies still realize however, that customer satisfaction is the most ideal goal. These companies are somewhat more rarer than most people would like but those that work for them are much happier people than those who work for other companies. Time will tell what type of company Zevera is but they should at least be given the benefit of the doubt.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
I would like to give this a try as my subyshare account was banned for some reason?? I'm not sure why. I don't know how trustworthy Zevera is though.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I don't believe that has anything to do with incompetence on anyones part.
I meant that the U.S. was unable to defend themselves against it. So many things went wrong in the case of 9/11. Even the official report says it. They had the information, but the information got stuck somewhere in the system. And there were no fighter planes nearby because someone sent them to training maneuvers. And so on and so on. But some people believe that there are some people behind all these coincidence.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I use them (over a year now). They're okay when it wants to work. They basically lease data so if they run out of say a popular host like rapidgator you're sol.
Yeah its wonky with JDownloader I've had a download start and restart countless times even with good speed and was almost complete. Had this problem since forever

Reactions: Casshern2

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
Just a reminder: when you subscribe to Premium accounts or to mutli-Premium services, better use prepaid credit cards or gift cards, but not paying with your normal credit cards, in order to avoid bad surprises in case of frauds (and there are very common).

Reactions: ozone

dorkzonex86

May 5, 2014
Cool service but no fileboom.me ;( I can't see anywhere lately fileboom on services like Zevera. I guess fileboom banned all of these services

Hamger

Apr 25, 2012
Would you guys recommend this? I mean does it really give me access to all those premium for just $10.52?

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Would you guys recommend this? I mean does it really give me access to all those premium for just $10.52?

Good point. Price must be considered as well as the quality of the service. Don't expect a Limosuine for the price of a Honda Civic...but hey....don't knock a Civic.....it is still a good car. Know what I mean Vern?

Reactions: Casshern2

danno

Aug 6, 2009
Well I can't help but be disappointed in this service since joining two days ago. I have been trying links from six different (most popular) hosting companies and all have failed with the message "We regret to inform you that for the time being our system has reached its traffic limits that we are allowed according to our agreement with "insert file host name here"". It did manage to capture one of two uploaded.to links from a post here and barely downloaded above free status at 150kbs. I let my uploaded membership lapse to try this service out, and went from 12mbs to 150kbs :(

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Well I can't help but be disappointed in this service since joining two days ago. I have been trying links from six different (most popular) hosting companies and all have failed with the message "We regret to inform you that for the time being our system has reached its traffic limits that we are allowed according to our agreement with "insert file host name here"". It did manage to capture one of two uploaded.to links from a post here and barely downloaded above free status at 150kbs. I let my uploaded membership lapse to try this service out, and went from 12mbs to 150kbs :(
I've had good luck with uploaded and uploadable. I also like turbobit, but they have such a low daily limit. I finally noticed "Hoster Status" in the member panel yesterday. This gives me a good idea of which services are still up, especially since I use Jdownloader and it doesn't give a specific error message.

Reactions: danno

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The main point of this promotion was to make members aware of this.

The banner and notice have been removed now, but still please use the link http://zevera.com/afi.html?c=akiba-online if you want to register an account there :)

This thread will remain open for members to discuss zevera.

Reactions: CoolKevin and danno