Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
JUY-200 [URL='http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=a5hbk']Takeuchi Maya [/URL]Debut!
juy200pl.jpg

I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to it. I mean, look at that butt!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Great suggestion! I like these types of movies from Senz, but don't have the time to watch a lot of them. Riku Mainato and Yuna Ayashire are both definite bona fida hotties! Cannot wait to watch it, downloading now!

Caught myself in the face once doing that! :apa: Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

Nice gif though.

The bottom right screenshot on the left side is hot (with Riku), that butt ! I downloaded to verify one girl in it and I was right, Yurina Ayashiro is in !

That Gohan Tenno fella was on top of things, huh?

-Sakana

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I've seen her in S1 harem movies. Her body is really great an she squirted in those movies which was very exciting. If I remember correctly, once, she even smiles to the camera right after. I didn't give her a chance yet as I prefered Misato Arisa between those two big tits girls (sadly, Arisa retired few months later). Maybe I should give her a chance.

I agree with the Rice Emperor! You can't just lay there, no matter how cute you are or how big your tits are. You gotta move! Where is Gohan Tenno, BTW? Oh, well perhaps he'll be erroneously allowed back as well.

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: Nasu no shogun

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Holy Shit! How the hell have i managed to miss DVDES-707! :eek:...GohanTenno. I salute you sir! :D

DVDES-707 ...
View attachment 418179

...make sure to check out more of Riku in another of this series...DVDES-795..
View attachment 418194

I just started learning to edit. If I ever acquire the skill to make subs as well, I'll post a link.

DVDES-795 is also one of my favorites from this era. EVERY scene is great!

(Oh, that's right, I'm now)
-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: Nasu no shogun

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I agree with the Rice Emperor! You can't just lay there, no matter how cute you are are how big your tits are. You gotta move! Where is Gohan Tenno, BTW? Or for that matter, Mr. Jugular?

They are probably busy in their daily life.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Looking forward to watch the videos of this newbie Yuna Mitake (三岳ゆうな)... her debut video will be out in a couple weeks and she already has 4 releases in August. The previews look promising

ebod758pl.jpg

hnd867pl.jpg

Looks like August will not only be hot outside, it'll be hot inside too! Wow! Guess I'm not going anywhere next month!

-Sakana

UPDATE: Found a trailer for HND-867 here [ https://javtrailers.com/video/hnd00867 ] and she is a lot softer and more feminine than the cover suggests. That was nice to see. I LIKE a strong woman but she's so cute with her short "boycut", she doesn't need to over-sell the tomboy thing. Be cute, be feminine! I love it and can't wait. One thing, though. there doesn't seem to be an in entry in JAVLibrary for this particular vid and it' supposed to come out on 8/13 and today is 8/04. Kinda weird but I think our fellow short hair fans will post this somewhere once it comes out.

-Sakana

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Ai Mukai! We stuck with her even when she started out and was kinda lame in bed. I get that short hair makes a woman look young and she doesn't want to spend her entire career in a sailor suit but I fear she may not cut her hair short again! Ai-chan with that shortcut, that was magic!

-Sakana

Yes, her body is great now but...
DVAJ-461 [Alice Japan]
dvaj461sopl.jpg

...I still miss this...

RTP-065 [Prestige]
118rtp065pl.jpg

this...
PRED-120 [Premium]
pred120pl.jpg

and especially this!
BBAN-095 [Vivian]
bban095pl.jpg

Last edited:

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
Ai is probably fitter now, but she has always had a very good body, except for a 6 months time span a few years ago when she had temporarily become a bit rounder. One of my favorite old movies of Ai is WANZ-515 (2016), especially the first scene, and her body was just perfect!

wanz515pl.jpg

It's more that the directors, the producers (and the covers) now have finally decided to focus more on her butt and her tonic body, which is the positive side of this part of career.

I still hope she comeback to a shorter haircut, but apparently she has having a lot of success with longer hair (while her career was a bit struggling in the last year and a half with short hair) so I don't expect it happening soon (unfortunately).

Last edited:

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
Got a scruple for the group: Did Ai Mukai betray her fandom? She looks so cute with that super short haircut of hers that we all stuck with her, even when she started out and she was kinda lame in bed. As she got a little older, she continued to experiment and she did a few lesbian videos, including a great one for Moodyz, I believe that was a Battle Royal featuring about 5 or 6 other girls all grasping and grabbing, and licking and fingering each other on the mat...anyway, when she first started to grow her hair I was okay with that because she's beautiful! Even now, I think she's grown into an above average beauty. I also get that she doesn't want to spend her entire career in a sailor suit or playing lesbian molestors. She wants to be the "pretty" one too. Cool! But I fear she may not cut her hair short again even though she's looks so cute with that cut! I hope she doesn't think the short hair will get her typecast as "young" forever. Mio Kimishima, Riku Minato and Asahi Mizuno all made the transition to matures with short hair and they're all super sexy! Riku retired about a year ago but she was playing lawyers and teachers when she left us. AIKA began as a long haired, tanned "gyaru" type but then cut her hair as she went from a young, sexy, college age girl to one of the older (late twenties to early thirties) seasoned women of JAV. So she didn't fear that cutting her hair would pigeon hole her as much younger or even a lesbian. Mukai Ai seems to have been working on her body too, which is real nice. To quote Al Pacino, "She's got a great ass!", now and isn't just a skinny little waif anymore. She's probably been hitting the gym to get a bit more muscle on those bones but I really want to see her come back to what made her great, even if only for a short time because, pretty as she is, with her particular neckline, cheekbones and eyes, she never looked better than when she had that "boycut". That was magic! Whaddya all think? Should we start an email campaign, and inundate her twitter feed with polite requests she cut her hair as a gesture to the "original fans" or let her do her thing and be happy with Sora Shinna, Rena Kodama (who is incredible!) and Mana Sakura (who isn't just great but a FUCKING LEGEND!!)?

-Sakana

DVAJ-461 and VENU-938 [Alice Japan] Her body is great now! But...
dvaj461sopl.jpg

venu938pl.jpg

...I still miss this,
RTP-065 [Prestige]
118rtp065pl.jpg

this,
APAE-052 [Aurora Project]
apae052sopl.jpg

PRED-120 [Premium]
pred120pl.jpg

VRTM-321 [V&R]
h_910vrtm321pl.jpg

and could do with a little more of this,
TSMS-049 [Tma]
55tsms049pl.jpg

HFD-196 [Dream Ticket]
24hfd196pl.jpg

OKAX-305 [Okazu]
84okax305pl.jpg

and a whole lot more of this!
BBAN-095 [Vivian]
bban095pl.jpg

APAK-148 [Aurora Project Annex]
apak148sopl.jpg

MMNA-014 [Marrion]

mmna014sopl.jpg

MIRD-168 [Moodyz] ESPECIALLY THIS!
mird168pl.jpg
i agree about mukai ai, with her short her she is easily in my top 3 together with riku minato and suzumori remu.
really sad seeing her with long hair... i wish we could convince her somehow xD