Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
PKPD-075
Starring Horisawa Yui

Her first time getting nakadashi'd/creampie'd! Admittedly, the fucking isn't that great but I found her so cute! It helps that she's taking the sauce on the inside.
pkpd075pl.jpg

I'm already a fan of tekoki (handjob) and ashikoki (footjob) so I'm biased. We don't see these thighjob (momokoki) themed videos that often. At least not these days. I liked it. And, yeah, part of it is how friggin' cute she is!
arm779sopl.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Quick question: I found a VR video that I'd like to watch but without the VR headset. Is there a free media player or editing software that will convert it to normal POV?

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Quick question: I found a VR video that I'd like to watch but without the VR headset. Is there a free media player or editing software that will convert it to normal POV?
If you really want to see this video, buy it on r18.com and watch in their player

Last edited:
Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
SSNI-729 SEX Genius Boyish Girl Kodama Rena
Simply amazing!

ssni729pl.jpg

Her skill at cowgirl was unexpected and by the end, when she's on her belly with one in her jaw and another sliding in from behind, knew I'd found a new short haired star! MINATO who? Just kidding! For me Riku Minato is still the queen of short haired JAV but Rena Kodama just kicked the doors off the hinges! She joins Riku Minato, Sakura Mana, Saki Okuda and Ai Mukai at the top of the heap IF she can keep up the excellent work!

vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h05m47s255.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h01m46s525.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h01m46s525.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-10-12h59m57s336.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-10-12h59m57s336.png
    854.4 KB · Views: 111
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h00m01s485.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h00m01s485.png
    961.6 KB · Views: 110
  • vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h02m55s817.png
    vlcsnap-2020-03-10-13h02m55s817.png
    891.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
MATSUNAGA Sana
She changes her hair all the time it seems. But I think she looks great like this! ...a bit like MIZUNO Asahi buts she fucks way better!
IPX-126.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: crazykiss

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
The shorter the hair the better; she's gorgeous. I always get a bit disappointed when a JAV idol grows her hair out, like Yuu Shinoda.

What do you think about Ai Mukai's change? I think she's really pretty with long hair but that extra "thing" she had with her boycut is missing. That's what's so great about short hair: not every woman can pull it off! You need the right cheekbones, forehead, neck, eyes...she's got all those!

Reactions: Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
What do you think about Ai Mukai's change? I think she's really pretty with long hair but that extra "thing" she had with her boycut is missing. That's what's so great about short hair: not every woman can pull it off! You need the right cheekbones, forehead, neck, eyes...she's got all those!
I agree so much, i miss mukais short hair.. it was so fucking hot.
I still rather watch her old stuff

liquidsky

Feb 21, 2009

I agree so much, i miss mukais short hair.. it was so fucking hot.
I still rather watch her old stuff

I loved Mukai Ai with short hair. Mukai Ai with long hair? Not so much. There was something special with short hair Ai, something I can't quantify. Now I might be wrong but...long hair Ai, is just another middling jav actress. She's just "another" face in a sea of long hair JAV actresses, who look at least twice as gorgeous as Ai is in long hair. There's a saying about playing to your strengths...

With that said, I support Mukai Ai and I hope she does well in whatever form she takes. But I have zero interest in movies of her long hair form, I watched a few and just realized it wasn't fun to watch. Kind of boring if you ask me. Plus what is with the progression of her roles? She's already in the housewife territory with this long hair....

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I loved Mukai Ai with short hair. Mukai Ai with long hair? Not so much. There was something special with short hair Ai, something I can't quantify. Now I might be wrong but...long hair Ai, is just another middling jav actress. She's just "another" face in a sea of long hair JAV actresses, who look at least twice as gorgeous as Ai is in long hair. There's a saying about playing to your strengths...

With that said, I support Mukai Ai and I hope she does well in whatever form she takes. But I have zero interest in movies of her long hair form, I watched a few and just realized it wasn't fun to watch. Kind of boring if you ask me. Plus what is with the progression of her roles? She's already in the housewife territory with this long hair....

That's Japan! Once you don't look quite right in a sailor suit, you're on the road to Old Maidsville. I don't get it either. Hot-ass AIKA started doing videos for Madonna about two years ago! I don't know her real age but to my western mind, she is not someone I would describe as an "older woman". Cultural differences.

Reactions: liquidsky

liquidsky

Feb 21, 2009
That's Japan! Once you don't look quite right in a sailor suit, you're on the road to Old Maidsville. I don't get it either. Hot-ass AIKA started doing videos for Madonna about two years ago! I don't know her real age but to my western mind, she is not someone I would describe as an "older woman". Cultural differences.

No way is she old, unless the "married women" role's age range has dropped significantly. If she had her shorter hair, I wouldn't question her one bit if she came up to me and told me she was a college student. But like you said, there might be some cultural differences at play here.

I can't help but feel that Ai's career path has taken a weird turn because of her decision to grow out her hair. If it really was fan driven, then shame on them. There aren't many JAV actress that can pull off the short hair look as well as Ai has, turning her into a mediocre long haired actress is just heart breaking and incredibly stupid if you ask me. It feels like once an actress steps into certain roles, they don't seem to go back (I have no statistics, so please correct me if I'm wrong).

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
No way is she old, unless the "married women" role's age range has dropped significantly. If she had her shorter hair, I wouldn't question her one bit if she came up to me and told me she was a college student. But like you said, there might be some cultural differences at play here.

When you see Akari Mitani in movies as a mom fucking her son, lol. I like Ai Mukai with long hair, both short and long fit her well. The main problem is her movies are bad, I don't know why as a freelance she doesn't do more family stuff, harem. Not to mention she is often with ugly actors so, it doesn't help to watch her titles.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
When you see Akari Mitani in movies as a mom fucking her son, lol. I like Ai Mukai with long hair, both short and long fit her well. The main problem is her movies are bad, I don't know why as a freelance she doesn't do more family stuff, harem. Not to mention she is often with ugly actors so, it doesn't help to watch her titles.

Akari Mitani as a mother? WTF?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
No, it's this guy. On the cover, she even caught him masturbating lol. And It's written on the cover "Dad is out and Mother and son have sex in 2 seconds".

I didn't look closely enough.
"Chichi ga dekakete 2 byo de sekusu suru haha to musuko."
Gomen! Kondo mou sukoshi chikaku mimasu!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Okay, she may be new but I cannot wait for this!
JRZD-960 Misono Takahashi Release Date:2020-04-23
She looks delicious!

h_086jrzd960pl.jpg

So, I watched this and while she is beautiful, the fact she's a newcomer is apparent.
Her performance is a little stale but her skin is smooth and those eyes are sexy so it's worth a download but don't expect Yumi Kazama-level action.
She's doing her best and she'll get better, plus seeing a woman with her classical features just makes you happy!

Reactions: Nasu no shogun