Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Sora is so great. She can play defiant really well.
The defiant look is my absolute favorite! When an actress is playing the part of someone being molested and says something like "Haven't you had enough?!" or "If you cum inside, I'll never forgive you." Those words are magic!

Last edited:

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Millions posts about Sora Shiina, nothing about Tadai Mahiro
O11YSoaTyvhJUe.jpg
Another one i likes Koharu Mizuki (not Suzuki), debuted with long hairs but change hairstyle on short
OhaPZFkn4a.jpg
I cannot but mention beauty Airi Suzumura, Sakura Mana, Mayu Nozomi.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
The first three ladies that popped out my mind:

Old but good: Saki Otsuka (Anyone knows she's till in the JAV industry?)

5pms131pl.jpg

She's my favourite of all times. As I know, she quit the AV industry for such a long time. Now she was an artist. She photograph, draw, write and have many exhibitions. So amazing, huh?

Reactions: SakanaShachou

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
She's my favourite of all times. As I know, she quit the AV industry for such a long time. Now she was an artist. She photograph, draw, write and have many exhibitions. So amazing, huh?

I remember her work. This was before so many people had broadband and I still downloaded pictures...yes, PICTURES, from sites like J-Girls and bothsides. Short scenes loaded fairly quickly but to get full movies, it was still better to go to sites that sold DVDs and just buy them.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Here's a lovely new face. Her name is Rena Kodama.
ssni00702pl.jpg

Love her expressionless face! Looks like she might give you a good strong handjob and just stare at you with those intense eyes. Looking at you like she doesn't care whether you bust or not but she'll actually be disappointed in you as a man if you don't. Exciting!

Last edited: