Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Ai Mukai's body and face are way better than Sumire. And she is attractive with long hair and short hair. Sad that her movies are annoying AF (boring themes and shitty actors).

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
i agree 100%
Dude, there was one video where she played a nurse getting it multiple ways in the hospital room from multiple actors! Her hair was so short but her face is so pretty every time she looked back at the guy during this one part when she was getting it from behind...I couldn't hold it any longer! She has a perfect face for short hair! Right up there with TOJO Ao. It's a different type of face but just as sexy when the hair is short andyou can see it.

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
Dude, there was one video where she played a nurse getting it multiple ways in the hospital room from multiple actors! Her hair was so short but her face is so pretty every time she looked back at the guy during this one part when she was getting it from behind...I couldn't hold it any longer! She has a perfect face for short hair! Right up there with TOJO Ao. It's a different type of face but just as sexy when the hair is short andyou can see it.
haha man i also like Tojo a lot but somehow her recent videos arnt that good for me idk.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
This forum's also a bit slow (I just posted a similar message in the ...incest... forum) so I'll take some time to find some good recommendations.

-Nasu

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Anna Kami was pretty boring with long hair. She cut it short and her game changed completely

f068c99255983078148f3072dcdfe83aee56cf20_l.jpgf3f61eb065746c7.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Not sure if she's been mentioned here before, but I do like Hazuki Wakamiya (aka Mizuki Hayakawa and Arisa Takarada among many other pseudonyms). Seen here to the right with Alice Otsu.

I know I've referred to her as the "Natalie Portman of JAV" before due to her look when laughing. :p

hjmo498pl.jpg

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I discovered her some weeks ago and right now she's my favourite overall.

Sasaki Sawa

I just lose my mind with this kind of slim but chubby bodies.

1.jpg

h_237hdka00259jp-1.jpg

Reactions: mod_man86

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
MKMP-088
84mkmp088pl.jpg

Kizuna Sakura

Never heard of her until today but she is cute! Sadly it looks like she's pulling a MUKAI Ai on us short hair fans cuz in her most recent videos her hair's been getting longer! Better get her short hair vids while they're available. She might be turning her backs on us soon!

-Nasu

MKMP199​

84mkmp199pl.jpg

MKMP208​

84mkmp208pl.jpg

MKMP237​

84mkmp237pl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: r00g and Shinto1337

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
MITAKE Yuuna
MEYD-611
MEYD-611-1 [TAMEIKE GORO]  (lewd) DEBUT Pretty Boyish Big Tits Shortcut Countryside Jukujo MIT...jpg
This is MIITAKE-san's debut and the cover does represent her face extremely well! When the video starts you're struck by how beautiful she is! You're also struck by how shy and timid she is.

At the time I'm writing this she's got 43 videos/3 pages to her name on JavLibrary and her performance has improved significantly! Her body is incredible and she seems willing to take shots to the face and let the guys bust all over her tits but she's not really ready for nakadashi in these first few. On the other hand...yeah, that face, that body and those tits were enough to make me watch this and EBOD-758 all the way through.
EBOD-758.jpg

She quickly comes around to nakadashi by her third vid for production studio Honnaka but it still takes a few more productions for her to feel comfortable in her new role as an AV star. She reminds me of MUKAI Ai in that way: Ai-chan was shy and not very convincing at first but she eventually learned to turn up the heat and really get her grind on! Yuuna here has since grown her hair into a shoulder-length "pageboy" style haircut with bangs but her on-screen comfort has inproved to the point she's playing characters now, not just sitting in a chair being interviewed and then shyly letting some rando AV actor awkwardly slurp her pussy (that's right, Japanese AV actors tend to make a lound slurping sound when giving women head) and then give her an uncomfortable "jackrabbit" fuck.

SORA-410, MVSD-511 and UMSO-454 where she's asserting her sexuality and taking these guys on as an equal are downright hot!
sora410ps.jpgmvsd511ps.jpgumso454ps.jpg

With her fit body and unusual height for a Japanese woman she's now got the skills to match her body type. But EBOD-758 is where it all began. One day, I hope she'll be doing a 3P or even a lesbian scene with her short haired "onee-chan", KIMISHIMA Mio. Just the thought of those two physically fit, big-titted short-hair queens smacking clams before some lucky actor gets to bust on one of them and they kiss-swap his semen, has me ready to go to Japan and direct the damn thing myself! She's got all the natural gifts and if she plays them right, she'll be on her way to greatness! I just want her to keep the hair short! Don't Ai Mukai us!

-Nasu

Last edited: