Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
i always liked short hair girls, riku minato, mana sakura, kirara asuka etc, while some looked better with longer hair
but lately it becomes a bored when alot of them goes for short hair...like arina hashimoto...and also the bangs, its like its been ages since they have that hairstyle in trend

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Thread's been dead for a while. Got some time off coming up...I'll find some new shortcut cuties to get everyones' hackles up and running again!

-Nasu

Reactions: Shinto1337

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
1stars00494jp-1.jpg

This woman, Saki Shinkai is gorgeous.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
HND-766 With Sora Shinna
She is pretending to be a boy until one of her female classmates is almost r***ing. She steps in to stop it but when the bullies get close, they notice she's really a girl. And a sexy one at that!
They take advantage...
View attachment 1972197
The best bit for me happens about 44:20 - during a forced blowjob scene, one of the classmates blows in her mouth. A few seconds later, she violently spits it out in disgust! The look of disgust and annoyance on her face is priceless!
Then it's on to the next guy...

In the past year or two she revealed her real identity and age. The thing that surprised me most is she had a normal, middle-class childhood in the Japanese suburbs! ASANO Natsuki (浅野奈都紀) was born in 1994 in Shizuoka. She graduated high school, played guitar and had friends and boyfriends. Nothing weird or traumatic in her background at all. I wonder if anyone in her family knows. Maybe not the older people in her family but I'm sure if she's got male cousins, one of them had to come across one of her scenes online (no pun intended)! In real life she prefers girls but it's just interesting that she just loves what she does and isn't ashamed.

-Nasu

Last edited:

darkkiller66

Sep 17, 2022
i have been the jav idol shot hair but i don't know her's name the name of cover don't right anybody know's her's name?

Attachments

• IMG_2091[62].jpg
    IMG_2091[62].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: Shinto1337

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
cjod00368pl.jpg
flav00259pl.jpg

How cute is this girl! Her first name is Alice, but I can't work out her second name. I can't decide whether she looks better with dark hair or blonde hair, but either way she's gorgeous.
She was mentioned some posts above, Arisu Otsu (乙アリス) aka Arisu Mizushima (水嶋アリス), Arisa Seina (聖菜アリサ)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
cjod00368pl.jpg
flav00259pl.jpg

How cute is this girl! Her first name is Alice, but I can't work out her second name. I can't decide whether she looks better with dark hair or blonde hair, but either way she's gorgeous.
One of the best performers in the game right now