Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
FA-PRO produces the best flicks it is imposible not to be a fan of FA-PRO.:metabelo:
Which actresses caught your attention? I try to not follow their steps after they retire or their private lives to be honest unless they keep acting in C rated movies like Ayane Suzukawa does, she is unique.:maaf:

Yo! She is one of my favorites! So girl next door. Kinda lez, kinda straight. Short hair, but had this intense look in her eye when she's fucking! A rare breed. Ai Mukai is the only other one I can think of who's like that now.

EDITED (to make it shorter and to the point):
There was one other FA Pro actress who was like her but more butch! She did LOTS of lesbian scenes! Her most memorable role was as the lover of a female kendo student. I'll look for lol for some of her work on my hard drives and provide the covers (if I have them) and item numbers.

-Sakana

Reactions: mago and Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
Yo! She is one of my favorites! So girl next door. Kinda lez, kinda straight. Short hair, but had this intense look in her eye when she's fucking! A rare breed. Ai Mukai is the only other one I can think of who's like that now.

EDITED (to make it shorter and to the point):
There was one other FA Pro actress who was like her but more butch! She did LOTS of lesbian scenes! Her most memorable role was as the lover of a female kendo student. I'll look for lol for some of her work on my hard drives and provide the covers (if I have them) and item numbers.

-Sakana
yes please:D

Bereft

Akibator
Jul 9, 2009
Completely forgot about the Black Girl, AIKA.

Attachments

• mkmp-129-aika-yankee-daughter-education-340x520 (1).jpg
    mkmp-129-aika-yankee-daughter-education-340x520 (1).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 410
Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Completely forgot about the Black Girl, AIKA.

One of the greatest video covers ever! I have this video and I could wax my carrot to this photo alone. Those tits!

Does anyone else think AIKA's tits have gotten better as she's aged? I liked when she first got the boob job and they had that really artificially perky look, I really did. It turned me on! But right now, with just a little bit of sag to them, they're in the perfect sweet spot of onee-chan sexiness!

-Sakana

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
One of the greatest video covers ever! I have this video and I could wax my carrot to this photo alone. Those tits!

Does anyone else think AIKA's tits have gotten better as she's aged? I liked when she first got the boob job and they had that really artificially perky look, I really did. It turned me on! But right now, with just a little bit of sag to them, they're in the perfect sweet spot of onee-chan sexiness!

-Sakana

The only surgery/ies she did was/were on her face. Her boobs were always similar.

220724_3xplanet_Uncen-leaked_SAMA-462.mp4.jpg

Loosing a bit of weight would make them smaller or a bit more saggy.

Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think ever seen either AIKA's vagina without mosaic, or a video from so early in her career!

First, thanks for the correction. I became a fan when she was doing a lot of work with Kira Kira so I've never seen her without a tan and highlights.

Second, those tits! She's soft and supple in your photos. Her body looks good but she clearly took up working out as a hobby in her Kira Kira days because she didn't get skinny...homegirl got toned! In your screencaps, the breasts are the same size they were later on, when she was doing so much work with Kira Kira. It looks like tightening her muscles is what made her young tits seem so much more firm.

Third...those tits!

-Sakana

PS,

What video are those screencaps from? I really treasure uncensored videos of A-List JAV stars because they're so rare. I have a few of those one-scene vids from producers like Caribbean, Luxury TV, Ippondo, etc with actresses like Maya Kawamura, Shuri Atomi, Ai Mukai, Maki Hojo, Soda Shinna, Riku Minato, etc. I'd love to add anything uncensored from AIKA to my collection. Do you have the item number for that video? Thank you! Feel free to ask me if I can point you in the right direction for any sort of short hair related videos. I'm a big fan of Riku Minato and I've actually deleted some of her more v boring videos from my collection because I could only find them in these large HD size files taking up 5 to 7 GB. If I could have found smaller file sizes, I'd have kept 'em. Point is I'm a big fan and I'd be glad to help you find something.

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, I'm a big fan of those movies. I created a thread about it. I think the studio bought an old bus and uses it for shooting movies. They even have a fake airplane set. That's one more thing I like about JAV, the creativity.

What's the thread called?!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I don't think ever seen either AIKA's vagina without mosaic, or a video from so early in her career!

First, thanks for the correction. I became a fan when she was doing a lot of work with Kira Kira so I've never seen her without a tan and highlights.

Second, those tits! She's soft and supple in your photos. Her body looks good but she clearly took up working out as a hobby in her Kira Kira days because she didn't get skinny...homegirl got toned! In your screencaps, the breasts are the same size they were later on, when she was doing so much work with Kira Kira. It looks like tightening her muscles is what made her young tits seem so much more firm.

Third...those tits!

-Sakana

PS,

What video are those screencaps from? I really treasure uncensored videos of A-List JAV stars because they're so rare. I have a few of those one-scene vids from producers like Caribbean, Luxury TV, Ippondo, etc with actresses like Maya Kawamura, Shuri Atomi, Ai Mukai, Maki Hojo, Soda Shinna, Riku Minato, etc. I'd love to add anything uncensored from AIKA to my collection. Do you have the item number for that video? Thank you! Feel free to ask me if I can point you in the right direction for any sort of short hair related videos. I'm a big fan of Riku Minato and I've actually deleted some of her more v boring videos from my collection because I could only find them in these large HD size files taking up 5 to 7 GB. If I could have found smaller file sizes, I'd have kept 'em. Point is I'm a big fan and I'd be glad to help you find something.

I was confused for few seconds when I read your previous message lol because I always saw Aika with the same boobs size. It looks like she lost a few pounds now, still good looking but more slender than toned (from working out indeed).
The screencaps are from a leaked version of SAMA-462, an early movie. I like Maya Kawamura and Riku Minato. Now that I added new hard drive in my NAS, I have now 6Tb of free space, so I will download back watch I've seen from them and watch what I didn't see yet.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone have any favorite legit Asian actresses with short hair? I'm a big fan of KICHISE Michiko myself!
*note: I didn't title the pic below that features her legs. No shame at all in it but...I have no interest in women's feet.

5198z6rtCUL._AC_SY445_.jpg
Michiko-Kichise-Feet-1447249.jpg

Attachments

• MV5BNDNlNzdjYjYtZDQ0NS00OTg5LWE4MjUtNWZjYjcyM2Y4M2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE4ODg0Nzk@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNDNlNzdjYjYtZDQ0NS00OTg5LWE4MjUtNWZjYjcyM2Y4M2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE4ODg0Nzk@._V1_.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 106
  • t02200320_0220032011038628934.jpg
    t02200320_0220032011038628934.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: shawn720s

nitram007

Aug 2, 2021
who is she please??

x.jpg

Attachments

• x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 107
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 103
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 111

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

SDDE-349 Convenience Store ~Chimpo Arai~ blowjobs, handjobs with a nice, soapy cleaning after to send you on your way​

1sdde349pl.jpg

This concept is boss! A convenience store for handjobs & blowjobs?! Where's my loyalty card?Two of the best and cutest short haired actresses that have ever been in the game co-star: TAKANASHI Ayumi, whose cuteness is almost unparalleled, even as she ages; and The Great MINATO Riku, whose tight perky bottom gets waxed in the only penetration scene in the movie. Every actress puts on that "eager to please" face as they serve the customers to satisfaction. My only gripe is MINATO Riku doesn't get nakadashi'd/creampied or even fuck that one guy to completion. Why not let him blow inside her pink palace? Or at least let him pull it out and blow on that tight little ass of hers! But those complaints are just me being greedy. All four women give great handjobs and BJs and even show the loads in their mouths before swallowing. I've always thought AYASHIRO Yurina was also very cute and she and OOSAKI Mika don't disappoint. But MINATO Riku...THAT BUTT!

-Nasu no Shogun

PS
If you want to see MINATO Riku and TAKANASHI Ayumi both get fucked and creampied in the same movie, check out DVDES-707, in which Riku plays a lawyer trying to get her client off and Ayumi-chan as a prison guard that needs to enforce discipline on a couple of inmates.

There's also DVDES-731, where both women play customers at a (get this!) Chimpo Boutique, like the kind of fancy-pants couture shop you find in Soho or Beverly Hills. They get to try giving various "products" (men with Guantanamo-style bags over their heads and their dicks hanging out) handjobs, blowjobs and then riding them to completion before they decide to take them home. Priceless!

-Nasu no Shogun

Attachments

• DVDES-731 Trendy Chimpo Boutique Try Handjobs, Blowjobs and Riding the Chimpo Before You Take ...jpg
    DVDES-731 Trendy Chimpo Boutique Try Handjobs, Blowjobs and Riding the Chimpo Before You Take ...jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DVDES-707 A World with an Abnormally Low Hurdle to Sex Man Accused of Murder With His Penis Go...jpg
    DVDES-707 A World with an Abnormally Low Hurdle to Sex Man Accused of Murder With His Penis Go...jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Hey, guys. Been busy with real life but thought I'd throw a few token recommendations out there. No rhyme, reason or theme to this quartet of beauties but each has something for everyone I think. Investigator/M-Otoko, Tanned Gyaru/Gal, Cute Boyish Newcomer and Incest/Jukujo themes. I'll be back soon enough. Enjoy!

-Nasu

Attachments

• ABP-984 SUZUMORI Remu Creampie Ejaculation Investigator 05.jpg
    ABP-984 SUZUMORI Remu Creampie Ejaculation Investigator 05.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 179
  • BLK-303 Cheeky Gal AIKA.jpg
    BLK-303 Cheeky Gal AIKA.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 184
  • CAWD-042 BABA Non AV DEBUT! Found A Pure Country Girl Born In Kyushu.jpg
    CAWD-042 BABA Non AV DEBUT! Found A Pure Country Girl Born In Kyushu.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 195
  • VEC-294 OSHIKAWA Yuuri-Mother's Best Friend.jpg