Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Hey! Check out ̶S̶a̶y̶u̶r̶i̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶r̶a̶i̶s̶h̶i̶ with ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶! When did she have ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶? ...
̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶a̶v̶i̶d̶o̶l̶.̶o̶r̶g̶/̶c̶a̶t̶e̶g̶o̶r̶y̶/̶s̶a̶y̶u̶r̶i̶-̶s̶h̶i̶r̶a̶i̶s̶h̶i̶-̶白̶石̶-̶さ̶ゆ̶り̶/̶

UPDATE (1/19/2021):
I removed the pics of the actress that was incorrectly tagged as SHIRAISHI Sayuri because that actress was in fact, MAKOTO Yuki. She is just as beautiful but Ms. Shiraishi has never had a short haircut, at least not since she's been in the industry. I don' t want there to be any confusion among the fans that might not see Blade Runner's correction. Thanks, BR, for letting me know.

-Sakana

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Hey! Check out Sayuri Shiraishi with short hair! When did she have short hair? I missed that phase. I think she's a goddess with long hair but in this one still I found from one of those underground videos she does (you know, like from Oreno Shirouto, Luxury TV or Caribbean, etc) she's pulling off this short cut quite well!
https://www.avidol.org/category/sayuri-shiraishi-白石-さゆり/
makihojo.jpg

09.jpg
Correction...It's Yuki Makoto
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movi...ef=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=17
53dv01657pl.jpg

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

You're sure about that, brother? The nose is the same, for sure, but the jawline on the pictures I posted appears sharper. That could be makeup and lighting, though. I'd need to see the video on the link I posted in action. I haven't watched it because I'm really just checking in. It's late in my city and I've got some early morning errands to run. But I'm gonna look into this. No controversy but I'm pretty sure I see some Shiraishi features on that short-haired actress's face...or maybe it's just wishful thinking. Either way, she's hot, whoever she is!

-Sakana

UPDATE (like 5 mins later): Ah, I think you're right! I couldn't help but check out some more pics of both women. Looks like whoever was matching up pics on the site I linked to left their prescription lenses on the kitchen counter that day. Right next to the uneaten slice of toast and that last swig of orange juice. As for me, well, wishful thinking! Touché, sir! Touché.

Last edited:

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
Yuuna Himekawa/Ran Tsukishiro.

I prefer her MUCH better with long hair and I'm not sure about the blondie hair, but Ran is still good viewing!

IMG_20201114_075630.jpg IMG_20201114_075621.jpg hoi140jp-001.jpg hoi140jp-004.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Yuuna Himekawa/Ran Tsukishiro.

I prefer her MUCH better with long hair and I'm not sure about the blondie hair, but Ran is still good viewing!

View attachment 2283839 View attachment 2283843 View attachment 2283844 View attachment 2283845

This is my first time seeing her but this woman is cute either way. The only thing I don't like are those artificially large-lensed contacts, meant to make her eyes look bigger. Every Asian girl I've ever seen wearing these just winds up looking surprised all the time. If you're not so cute, you can do subtle things with makeup and clothing to enhance your overall attractiveness but no amount of "surprise" can help you.

She's cute, though and I'll be looking for her work. Thanks for sharing!

-Sakana

Reactions: Negan

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
i agree about mukai ai, with her short her she is easily in my top 3 together with riku minato and suzumori remu.
really sad seeing her with long hair... i wish we could convince her somehow xD
She used to be one of my favourites too, but she looks like a completely different person now. I don't think long hair suits her at all. The shorter the better.

liquidsky

Feb 21, 2009
She used to be one of my favourites too, but she looks like a completely different person now. I don't think long hair suits her at all. The shorter the better.

I stopped paying attention to her altogether after her quick shift into the the long hair milf/wife genre. I watched some trailers for her long hair releases, I don't know.... they're just boring? She's a regular fish swimming in a sea full of bigger fish with her look. I have yet to find someone to fill that void, perhaps I never will. Still grateful for her old releases though.

Reactions: Shinto1337

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
DASD-683
dasd683pl.jpg

Who in this forum didn't already think Mio Kimishima was hot but, damn this cover! That new, even shorter haircut of hers and those tits...!

Her hair is parted to one side and it's so smooth and jet black! Ummm, ...I'll be right back....

I am not sure how I was watching my JAVs but I only discovered her in last few months...I have been using my kleenex for her now lol...She is a perfect 10 to me from looks to body and her tits is unbelievable well shaped..I hope it is real lol

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I am not sure how I was watching my JAVs but I only discovered her in last few months...I have been using my kleenex for her now lol...She is a perfect 10 to me from looks to body and her tits is unbelievable well shaped..I hope it is real lol
I'm sure her breasts is real in HND-511.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

SAKURA Aida
sakura-aida-21.jpg
I thought she was so cute in the beginning! It was just too hard to compete with great performers like MANA Sakura (Those tits!) and MINATO Riku (That butt!). SHINNA Sora is willing to do almost anything on camera (Lesbian, sucking, swallowing, rim jobs, sailor suit, Office Lady, reverse harassment, 3P, tomboy, etc!) and of course ABENO Miku is a workhorse!

SAKURA Aida's performance style was more like the early 2000s-era JAV, when it was just enough to rock a sailor suit and be cute, naked & compliant.
images.jpg5b484f3f49e7bf4adb9679ef_201807131505-300x450.jpg

The new batch that came in the early-to-mid 200's, like MONBU Ran, were just on a whole other level. Ever see Ran-chan in "Petite Exposure"? I still can't believe there was a whole series of smaller actresses pissing their pants near the metro station and fucking an actor in the back of a real convenience store!
NHDT-203 [Natural HIgh] MONBU Ran [2005-08-18 90min].jpg NHDT-007 SONAN [2003-08-16 60min].jpg NHDT-153 ASAMI Rei [2005-04-07 90min].jpg
How did no one go to jail?!

But still, Aida-chan was adorable! I was always able to rub 2 or 3 out to one of her movies on the strength of her cute face and body alone. She will be missed!

-Sakana

Last edited:

Bereft

Akibator
Jul 9, 2009
Sakura Sakurada (Old School - rocking body and face)
Maria Ozawa (whether short hair, or just the illusion of it) ALL TIME FAV
Uncredited Married Actress from HONE-201 (Damn, she's just so cute and sexy)
Mio Kimijima (Slender, Big Breasts, Nice Face and Mature)

Attachments

• SakuaSakurada.jpg
    SakuaSakurada.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 141
  • maria-ozawa-miyabi_00046755.jpg
    maria-ozawa-miyabi_00046755.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 116
  • vlcsnap-2021-01-17-19h48m51s334.png
    vlcsnap-2021-01-17-19h48m51s334.png
    974.9 KB · Views: 162
  • mio.kimijima.jpg
    mio.kimijima.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
SAKURA Aida
View attachment 2352043

I thought she was so cute in the beginning! It was just too hard to compete with great performers like MANA Sakura (Those tits!) and MINATO Riku (That butt!). SHINNA Sora is willing to do almost anything on camera (Lesbian, sucking, swallowing, rim jobs, sailor suit, Office Lady, reverse harassment, 3P and tomboy!) and of course ABENO Miku was, and still is, a workhorse!

SAKURA Aida's performance style was more like the early 2000s-era JAV, when it was just enough to rock a sailor suit and be cute, naked & compliant.
View attachment 2352041 View attachment 2352042 View attachment 2352043

The new batch that came in the early-to-mid 200's, like MONBU Ran, were just on a whole other level. Ever see Ran-chan in "Petite Exposure"? I still can't believe there was a whole series of smaller actresses pissing their pants near the metro station and fucking an actor in the back of a real convenience store!
View attachment 2352037 View attachment 2352038 View attachment 2352040
How did no one go to jail?!

But still, Aida-chan was adorable! I was always able to rub 2 or 3 out to one of her movies on the strength of her cute face and body alone. She will be missed!

-Sakana

Easy answer : it's staged. There are many movies in a convenient store through the years. Same for bus, subway, ... Clients or passengers are paid extras. I remember the first I saw, it was with Sora Aoi. And as it's always the same store, easy to find out. The only real scene in NHDT-007 is when they pour something on her hair in the street.

Uncredited Married Actress from HONE-201 (Damn, she's just so cute and sexy)

She's Imai Mai.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
The first few Dandy productions I saw were pretty convincing. I guess it would have been reported to the police if it was real.

Dandy used to film the actress walking down the city street, up to the train station and getting on a real city train or bus. It must have been that cut to the interior shot that was the fake-out! Maybe they rented the bus or train for the day and filled it with extras. I say so because you can see the real city backgrounds zooming by. Later on, the trains scenes were obviously shot on sets but in the beginning they really went for realism!

Never underestimate a good editor!

-Sakana

Last edited:

Bereft

Akibator
Jul 9, 2009
Easy answer : it's staged. There are many movies in a convenient store through the years. Same for bus, subway, ... Clients or passengers are paid extras. I remember the first I saw, it was with Sora Aoi. And as it's always the same store, easy to find out. The only real scene in NHDT-007 is when they pour something on her hair in the street.

She's Imai Mai.

Thank you. I see that she has a few other titles to her credit.

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The first few Dandy productions I saw were pretty convincing. I guess it would have been reported to the police if it was real.

Dandy used to film the actress walking down the city street, up to the train station and getting on a real city train or bus. It must have been that cut to the interior shot that was the fake-out! Maybe they rented the bus or train for the day and filled it with extras. I say so because you can see the real city backgrounds zooming by. Later on, the trains scenes were obviously shot on sets but in the beginning they really went for realism!

Never underestimate a good editor!

-Sakana

Yeah, I'm a big fan of those movies. I created a thread about it. I think the studio bought an old bus and uses it for shooting movies. They even have a fake airplane set. That's one more thing I like about JAV, the creativity.

Reactions: SakanaShachou