Your *Current* JAV Top 10 / Discussion & Recommendation Mega-Thread~

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
2018 update just going to make it my active girls since most on my old list are retired

1)Sakura Mana- She is top dog and will probably remain top dog as long as she's active, She is the face of my favorite company and is a successful writer, who has done directing, and cringeworthy music(with Minami Kojima)(recommendation Star-844)
View attachment 1260607 View attachment 1260608

2)Minami Kojima- Gosh her voice is annoying, but gosh she's just ultra reliable still with a lot of potential, she just really needs to get away from S1S1(recommendation SNIS-826)
View attachment 1260606
3)Tsubomi- Not much really needs to be said about her, 2017 she had a bit of a resurgance for me, and planted herself back into my top 10(recommendation Mide-473)
View attachment 1260619
4)Iori Kogawa- Girl needs way more love then she gets, she's one of the most underrated girls(AVOP-353)
View attachment 1260602
5)An Tsujimoto- She legit has star potential, and to me has been the best girl at S1S1 in 2017(SSNI-024)
View attachment 1260610
6)Kana Yume-(MXGS-1008)
View attachment 1260618
7)Maki Tomoda- Queen Milf
View attachment 1260609
8)Yume Takeda/ Yura Kano- They both debuted around the same time not too long ago, and are my two favorite debuts of the year. Not a lot separating them, but they both have very high star potential and one could easily overtake the other in my book
View attachment 1260613 View attachment 1260623
9)Rion- I can't stand her as a performer but gosh her tits are glorious I can't keep her off the list, I need a big tittied girl in my Jav life since HItomi is irrelevant, and Meguri retired, she's it.(SSNI-053)
View attachment 1260621
10)Nanami Kawakami- I thought she'd be a breakout girl of 2017 but like usual she just faded around, a lot of talent in her just not too many good releases.(SHKD-745)
View attachment 1260622

Don't know a lot of these. If you want a big-breasted women with great performance, the newest is Marina Yuzuki. She has a lot of potential. Kaho Kabuya is still an amazing performer too.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
1. Airi Suzumura - I watched every single movie she starred in. Never done that for anybody else.
View attachment 1260644 View attachment 1260645 View attachment 1260646

2. Makoto Toda - Beyond cute. Beautiful hands and feet.
View attachment 1260647

3. Kana Momonogi - Got into her only lately, but she's great.
View attachment 1260671

4. Minami Aizawa - Her latest releases could have been better, but it's not her fault.
View attachment 1260678

5. Shoko Takahashi - The threesome scenes are really hot.
View attachment 1260699

6. Koharu Suzuki - Very nice comeback. Long hair suits her better.
View attachment 1260679

7. Mana Sakura - Very solid. She could easily be in the top three.
View attachment 1260686

8. Aoi -
One of the best movies in 2018, but no releases since September.
View attachment 1260704

9. Mizuno Asahi -
Just too many vids.
View attachment 1260709

10. Wakaba Ooto - Nice debut and she seems pretty active.
View attachment 1260718

I know most of them. I used to follow Airi but I stopped after ABP-594, her new movies aren't my thing. Few weeks ago, I went back to Koharu Suzuki. She kind replaced Airi as the "shy" girl in my collection. I saw Makoto Toda in Masami Ichikawa's VR movies I watched. Also a nice petite girl indeed. And Shoko, I'm a big fan of her.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
1. Aki Sasaki (HBAD-440) - Beautiful, amazing hip control and BJs, insane sexual energy/enthusiasm and seductivity. I have the most videos from her so far.
Aki.jpg

2. Rinne Touka - It hasn't even been 2 years since I noticed her that I have more videos from her than every other idols in my collection accept Aki Sasaki. Her scenes and videos are almost always fantastic. Too bad she retired.
Rinne.jpg

3. Reiko Nakamori (PLA-020) - The most seductive eyes and sexist lips in JAV. Extremely talented in all areas.
reiko-nakamori-2.jpeg

4. Miki Sunohara (MIGD-533) - One of the best orgasms in JAV, amazing enthusiasm and perfomances every time. She also seems to connect with her partners more than others. Her sex is always electric. Also, one of the last BJ queens in JAV. It is sad that she has not gotten enough work for the past few years. She deserves better.
miki-sunohara-1.jpeg

5. Tsubomi. Has some of the best hip control and BJ techniques in the game
Tsubomi.jpeg

6. Ayumi Shinoda (WANZ-232) - Gorgeous. Has done it all and excelled at it all. She's also one of the most seductive.
673474-ayumi-shinoda-nude.jpg

7. Yuka Osawa - She was a legend before she retired but she is great in almost every new video she is in now. I wish she hadn't gotten the plastic surgery though...
Yuka.jpg

8. Marina Isshiki (JUC-929) - Not well known and wasn't around for a long time but she was amazing in every scene. Like Miki Sunohara she had amazing chemistry with her partners that felt real. I really liked that.
r240x400_1.jpg

9. Akari Mitani (CJOD-197) - She has brought new dynamic energy and skill to the game.
Akari.jpg

10. Azumi Mizushima (DJSB-41) - What can I tell you about her that you don't already know? I just don't have many videos from her. But as a performer, few can match.
Azumi Mizushima_thumb3.jpeg

Who got knocked off?

Risa Murakami (HNDS-005) - Risa Murakami had some the greatest hip control in JAV. She definitely uses it in her finishes better than almost anyone else. But I just don't have enough work from her.

Ai Uehara

Akari Hoshino. I just don't have enough work from her.

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
If been watching JAV heavily since 2018 since many videos are almost free immediately for now. This is a weird list because it was certain movies that I saw that got me into certain actors.

1. Shouda Chisato I'm a big fan of mature JAV, I love their bodies and incestious titles. Chistato has a body I love watching get pounded.
18sprd1313pl.jpg

2. Kashiwagi Maiko another milf I watch every video of, looks like a real mom I like how she kisses
h_086nego01pl.jpg

3. Akabuchi Ren Hinami Ren she was start of me watching young short girls that are stacked with huge tits, I can always go back and watch her old movies, recently she's into scat and I don't like that
h_839shic108pl.jpg

4. Horiike Azumi This lady to me is what I considered the modern JAV milf . I sat and went through the whole Center Village catalog from early 2000s to current and around 2015 is when the quality of videos jumped significantly. I paid for many of her movies and If I cant find anything to watch I watch one of her videos, she doesn't have many
h_086keed24pl.jpg

5. Minatsuki Hikaru, this girl got me into movies with old creepy men who fuck the shit out of young girls. This was also the time I started seeing how much work a JAV star does in the beginning of their. I also started seeing their twitter and still follow her to this day. I though she was going to be a big deal but it didn't happen I guess

dvdms277sopl.jpg

6. Hoshisaki Seira, this girl got me into small tits, not only did I become a fan of small tits I got into loli with small tits and the crazy ass costumes they wore when they got fucked.
h_491love393pl.jpg

7. Oda Shiori I remember seeing her and looking her up and typing up jav codes into the search engine and getting virus from them. Shirori has nice mature body and I started noticing being attractive to covers with smiling women.

oba369pl.jpg

8. Inaba Ruka I've seen her body type before, but I started following her because of the amount of work she put out in the beginning, I followed her on twitter, stacked small waist and loli. Saw her burn on twitter, now she's someone I just watch her trailer to see if anything is new.

h_491fone066pl.jpg

9. Sachiko when I first saw her, I though she was fucking beautiful. The smile, the glasses, the huge tits. I will always have a soft spot for Sachiko. I don't like how she now jumps from school girl to milf
1kmhr064pl.jpg

10. Random ass av models that have decent debut videos. I know follow a actress base of their debut I follow for a few movies then move on to the next

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
My memory is pretty bad and there are dozens of actress I really like so I can't make a Top 10, but I can say two names: Nagisa Mitsuki and Matsumoto Ichika.
You dress any of these girls with the typical chinese dress (or any uniform) and my eyes start to blur.

In fact I just saw they made a video together dressed like that. MIRD215. I haven't seen it yet and I already know it's one of my favorite videos ever.

edit: good lord...

Shame it seems they don't share scene. The director should go to prison because of this :aghh:
2022-04-06 22_16_58-hhd800.com@MIRD-215.mp4 - mpv.png

2022-04-06 22_16_21-hhd800.com@MIRD-215.mp4 - mpv.png

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
My current Top 11:D (not of all-time but favorites in recent years).

1. Hikaru Minatsuuuuki (皆月ひかる)
1.- Hikaru Minatsuki - 皆月ひかる.jpg
The best actress of 2021 and as a good japanese woman she keeps looking hotter and hotter every year , all natural, nice skills, nice acting, cheek dimple when she smiles, kawaii fangs, bold attitude, one of the best oshiri of the planet, lots of quality titles but as usually happens with the best actresses her popularity is average at best so probably she needs to destroy her face etc become a " jav star".

2. Reiko Seo (瀬尾礼子)
2.- Reiko Seo - 瀬尾礼子.jpg
I think she will replace Risa Kunimi as my all-time favorite jukujo (might as well become my #1 jav actress ever) and she is not the #1 on this list pecoz she only have 9 titles and that would be unfair to Minatsuuuki-san. Love her looks, amazing body, everything she does is incredible, she is like a way improved version of Hisae Yabe and her kissing is so good :terharu: you can see she is just having fun, amazing woman:maaf:. Another key aspect is that she is not in crappy Madonna but in "poser proof" Centervillage.:sangkyu:
Some great stuff to watch.
KAAD-59
IQQQ-29
MESU-92
JURA-42
IRO-48

3. Mizuki Aiga (藍芽みずき)
3.- Mizuki Aiga - 藍芽みずき.jpg
Elite actress, curiously she has small fake boobs but the fact that they are small somewhat mitigates the disappointment of not being 100% natural....but I still find her stunning, i think she is unique.

4.- Sakura Miura (水トさくら)
4.- Sakura Miura - MIDE-848.jpg

5. Miru Sakamichi (坂道みる)
5.- Miru Sakamichi - 坂道みる.jpg

6.- Mia Nanasawa (七沢みあ)
6.- Mia Nanasawa - MIDE-642.jpg

7. Ichika Matsumoto (松本いちか)
7.- 松本いちか - MIAA-521.jpg

8. Honoka Nakayama (中山穂香)
8.- 中山穂香 - SPRD-1281.jpg

9. Kyoko Machimura (町村京子)
9.- 町村京子 - VENX-117.jpg

10. Natsu Hinata (日向なつ)
10.- Natsu Hinata - 日向なつ.jpg

11. Ui Nenne (初愛ねんね)
初愛ねんね - Ui Nenne -  MMND-192.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
2023 Update:

1. Aki Sasaki (HBAD-440) - Beautiful, amazing hip control and BJs, insane sexual energy/enthusiasm and seductiveness I have the most videos from her so far.
Aki.jpg

2. Reiko Nakamori (PLA-020) - The most seductive eyes and sexist lips in JAV. Extremely talented in all areas.
reiko-nakamori-2.jpeg

3. Miki Sunohara (MIGD-533) - One of the best orgasms in JAV, amazing enthusiasm and performances every time. She also seems to connect with her partners more than others. Her sex is always electric. Also, one of the last BJ queens in JAV. It is sad that she has not gotten enough work for years. She deserves better.
miki-sunohara-1.jpeg

4. Yuka Osawa - She was a legend before she retired but she is great in almost every new video she is in post-comeback. But like Miki Sunohara, she isn't doing much these days.
Yuka.jpg

5. Tsubomi. Has some of the best hip control and BJ techniques in the game

Tsubomi.jpeg

6. Yumika Saeki. The new, and undeniable, BJ queen. She excels is literally everything, and that wild look in her eye is something few idols have.

Yumika.jpg

7. Rinne Touka - It hasn't even been 2 years since I noticed her that I have more videos from her than every other idols in my collection accept Aki Sasaki. Her scenes and videos are almost always fantastic. Too bad she retired.
Rinne.jpg

8. Ayumi Shinoda (WANZ-232) - Gorgeous. Has done it all and excelled at it all. She's also one of the most seductive.
673474-ayumi-shinoda-nude.jpg

9. Marina Isshiki (JUC-929) - Not well known and wasn't around for a long time but she was amazing in every scene. Like Miki Sunohara she had amazing chemistry with her partners that felt real. I really liked that.
r240x400_1.jpg

10. Azumi Mizushima (DJSB-41) - What can I tell you about her that you don't already know? I just don't have many videos from her. But as a performer, few can match.
Azumi Mizushima_thumb3.jpeg

Who got knocked off?

*Akari Mitani has spent as many years being inconsistent as she has been consistent. She has the chance to get back on the list, but Yumika's performance and output is undeniable right now.

Risa Murakami (HNDS-005) - Risa Murakami had some the greatest hip control in JAV. She definitely uses it in her finishes better than almost anyone else. But I just don't have enough work from her.

Ai Uehara

Akari Hoshino. I just don't have enough work from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda