Lesbian JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leZbophile

Apr 12, 2009
I just hope I live long enough to see Mao Yamasaki without mosaic (I don't mean crappy uncensored crotches!)

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
All right, I'm going to introduce a scenario in lesbian JAV I find entertaining, which is being "caught in the act." It can be caught masturbating or full on sex. This was a scenario I didn't even realize I enjoyed until I saw some examples. I guess there's something about being in an extremely vulnerable and embarrassing position combined with the surprise of an interruption... well, who knows?

Here are my favorite videos with a "caught in the act" moment, in no particular order:

[YRLL-004] Beautiful Legs - Office Girls' Musty Pantyhose - Lickin' Love Lesbians
美脚OL淫臭パンスト舐め愛レズビアン 佐伯由美香 森沢かな
YRLL-004 cover.jpg
ID: YRLL-004
Released: 2020-10-18
Runtime: 180 min
Studio: Yuriecchi/Daydreamers
Label: Maniac Lesbian Licking
Director: Goro Koenji
Genres: Foot Fetish, High-Def, Lesbian, Office Lady, Pantyhose, Slut, Leg Fetish, Caught
Actresses: Kanako Iioka, Yumika Saeki

This is mostly a lesbian pantyhose fetish video. Yumika is great! She gets super excited in these sort of fetish videos, so is fun to watch. Early in the movie, she gets caught masturbating with a set of discarded pantyhose from Kanako. Hiinks ensue from there.

----

[HAVD-948] Hot Smothering Kisses Lesbian Stepsisters Series - They're Loving and Licking Each Other... Forbidden Sex Between Women
濃厚接吻 姉妹レズビアン 愛し合って、舐め合って…禁断の女同士の性行為
HAVD-948 cover.jpg
ID: HAVD-948
Released: 2017-01-19
Runtime: 137 min
Studio: Hibino
Label: HIBINO
Director: Dr. TORIHAMA
Genres: High-Def, Kiss, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Sister, Planning, Caught
Actresses: Mao Hamasaki, Shiho Egami

Hibino has released a series of videos with very similar plot beat, and part of that includes an optional "caught in the act" moment in or near the penultimate scene. I think this and the next movie may have awaked my enjoyment of this kind of thing. After that, I started looking for other Hibino releases, and fortunately, found quite a few of them. In this case, two stepsisters discover they enjoy sex with each other, until they push their luck just a bit too far. Mao is great fun to watch as always.

----

[HAVD-959] These Innocent Stepsisters Are Deep Kiss Lesbians The Lustful Secrets Between Women
純情姉妹の接吻レズ 虜になった女同士の淫らな秘め事
HAVD-959 cover.jpg
ID: HAVD-959
Released: 2017-08-24
Runtime: 124 min
Genres: High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Sister, Omnibus, Planning, Caught
Actresses: Yuna Yamakawa, Moe Hazuki

Another Hibino show featuring stepsisters. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the previous movie, but I had to include it because these girls are just too cute. Watch our for mom, though!

----

[HAVD-971] Kissing Lesbians - Private Tutor And Student Ladies' Secret Pleasure Lesson
接吻レズビアン 家庭教師と教え子 女同士の秘密の快楽レッスン
HAVD-971 cover.jpg
ID: HAVD-971
Released: 2018-07-26
Runtime: 122 min
Genres: High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Private Tutor, Planning, Kiss, Caught
Actresses: Yuzuka Shirai, Ayu Satou

Another from Hibino, but this time with a student and her tutor. The "caught" scene is comically bad, but I've got a soft spot for this one since I created an English translation for it. If you want to understand the plot, be sure to check it out.

----

[HAVD-979] Hot Smothering Lesbian Kisses In The Office: An Office Lady Invites Her Younger Coworker For Some Girl-On-Girl Action
濃厚接吻レズオフィス 先輩OLは新人女子社員に誘われて女同士の快楽に目覚めてしまう
HAVD-979 cover.jpg
ID: HAVD-979
Released: 2019-02-21
Runtime: 128 min
Genres: High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Office Lady, Kiss, Caught
Actresses: Miu Akemi, Nao Kiritani

Okay, last one from Hibino for a bit. You probably get the idea by now. This one has two pretty co-workers getting busy. How do so many people manage to have sex at work without getting caught? Oops.

----

[PTS-349] Intense Women-Only Lesbian Threesome. A Little Sister Sees Her Big Sister Enagaged In A Lesbian Act...
女だけの濃厚3Pレズ性交 お姉ちゃんのレズ行為を見てしまった妹が…
PTS-349 cover.jpg
ID: PTS-349
Released: 2015-10-21
Runtime: 173 min
Studio: Peters
Label: Peters
Director: N/A
Genres: Cunnilingus, High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Sailor Uniform, School Uniform, Sister, Stepfamily, Incest, Caught
Actresses: Hibiki Otsuki, Mai Tamaki, Mizuki Inoue

This is a great one. A little sister catches her big sister and her girlfriend having sex, and is naturally upset. Big sister consoles her, and shows her how nice sex can be. Eventually, a lovely three-way ensues.

----

[MIAD-500] Ohori Mika & Kana Osawa - Lesbian School Teacher And My Secret
学園レズビアン 先生と私の秘密 大沢美加 大堀香奈
MIAD-500 cover.jpg
ID: MIAD-500
Released: 2011-02-13
Runtime: 150 min
Studio: MOODYZ
Label: Moodyz Acid
Director: Isakatomo Yasushi
Genres: Lesbian, School, Lesbian Kissing, Caught, Upscaled
Actresses: Mika Oosawa, Kana Oohori

This is a lovely student-teacher love affair. Hey, let's have sex in the infirmary. Surely no one would ever just walk in on us there, right?

----

[BBAN-096] Lesbian You've Met A Married Woman In The Women's Bath
女湯で人妻が出会ってしまったレズビアン
BBAN-096 cover.jpg
ID: BBAN-096
Released: 2016-07-07
Runtime: 130 min
Studio: Bibian
Label: Bibian
Director: Updating
Genres: Lesbian, Married Woman, Kimono, Lesbian Kissing, Hot Spring, Caught
Actresses: Saiko Yatsuhashi, Aki Sasaki, Yuna Takase

Hey, a Bibian title! Three married women are enjoying a hot spring vacation. Two of the women are lesbian, and the third spies them having some fun in the bath. She's runs away, but is rather curious and... well, you can guess how things eventually end up.

----
[BBAN-279] I'm Getting My Lesbian On - Immediately Before Me Lies A Lesbian Hell - Rui Hiiragi, Hana Kano, & Azusa Misaki
レズに堕ちていく私 ~一寸先はレズ地獄~ 柊るい 神納花 岬あずさ
BBAN-279 cover.jpg
ID: BBAN-279
Released: 2020-05-07
Runtime: 190 min
Studio: Bibian
Label: Bibian
Genres: Lesbian, Squirting, Lesbian Kissing, Drama, Kiss, High-Def, Kiss / Kiss, Caught
Actresses: Rui Hiiragi, Hana Kano, Azusa Misaki

Features a lesbian love triangle between a teacher and two students. There's jealousy and bullying at first, but teacher encourages her students to play nice with each other... and her. Hey, why is my favorite girl Azusa not on the cover? Unfair!

----

[AUKG-155] TRIPLE Haruki And Kaori And Haruka
TRIPLE はるき と かおり と はるか
AUKG-155 cover.jpg
ID: AUKG-155
Released: 2013-01-12
Runtime: 106 min
Studio: U & K
Label: U & K
Genres: Big Breasts, Female Teacher, High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Schoolgirl, Caught
Actresses: Kaori Otonashi, Haruki Aoyama

This movie features a school nurse and her lesbian lover. The two have a tryst at the school, but they are spotted by a jealous student, clearly in love with the school nurse. But then she gets a home visit... The story pacing is a little bit off, but the great sex scenes more than make up for that minor quibble.

----

[HODV-21211] Yearning For Lesbian Stepsisters With Big Tits
憧れ@美巨乳姉妹百合
HODV-21211 cover.jpg
ID: HODV-21211
Released: 2016-09-02
Runtime: 145 min
Studio: H.m.p
Label: H.m.p
Director: Byakko
Genres: Lesbian, Big Breasts, Beautiful Breasts, Lesbian Kissing, Sister, High-Def, Older & Younger Sister, Caught
Actresses: Harura Mori, Wakaba Onoue

Another movie featuring step-sisters. Why include yet another movie with the same plot? I mean, aside from cute new girls in new sex scenes. For the sheer novelty of what happens when mom discovers the two girls sleeping naked in bed together. You might notice up until now there's been a lot of yelling, girls thrown out of the house, even some stabbing... What does she do? I'll leave it to you to find out.

----

[BBAN-058] Fucked With Lesbian Techniques I've Never Experienced Before... Sae Aihara Nagomi
今まで味わった事のないレズテクで寝取られて…。 愛原さえ なごみ
BBAN-058 cover.jpg
ID: BBAN-058
Released: 2015-10-03
Runtime: 147 min
Studio: bibian
Label: bibian
Genres: Beautiful Breasts, Cheating Wife, High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Squirting, Cuckold, Caught
Actresses: Sae Aihara, Kana Amatsuki

This title has two lesbians in a relationship, and shows a developing affair. The cuckolded women eventually walks in on the cheating couple in the middle of some very passionate sex, and the result is probably one of the more realistic such scenes I've seen. Drama ensues, of course, plus a lot more lesbian sex.

----

[HAVD-986] The Neighborhood Young Wife Kissing Lesbian Series - Forbidden Pleasures Behind Her Husband's Back
ご近所若妻の接吻レズビアン・夫に内緒の禁断の快楽
HAVD-986 cover.jpg
ID: HAVD-986
Released: 2019-07-25
Runtime: 139 min
Genres: High-Def, Lesbian, Lesbian Kissing, Young Wife, Caught
Actresses: Reika Hashimoto, Ameri Hoshi

This is one of several Hibino movies about a young wife who has a lesbian love afair. What made this one interesting to me is the... um... rather compromising position Ameri was in when her husband walked in on the two lovers. There's really no talking your way out of something like that. I'll let you see for yourself.

----

[DVDES-662] Forbidden Lesbian Love - Can't Tell Anyone. My Friend And Her Mom Having An Affair Vol.2 - Riku Minato, Yurie Matsushima & Ayaka Tomoda
誰にも言えない禁断のレズ恋愛 親友と親友のママに愛されて Vol.2
DVDES-662 cover.jpg
ID: DVDES-662
Released: 2013-10-05
Runtime: 140 min
Studio: Deep's
Label: DEEP'S
Director: Tomoyasu Isaka
Genres: Cunnilingus, High-Def, Lesbian, Threesome / Foursome, Planning, Caught
Actresses: Ayaka Tomoda, Yurie Matsushima, Riku Minato

This one is too much fun. Riku is in a lesbian relationship with her schoolmate, but her friend's mother also seduces her. She ends up bouncing between their two bedrooms one evening, until everything is revealed. Fortunately, the three of them come to an amicable arrangement.

----

That's not all of them, but it's most of my favorites, either for a memorable "caught in the act" scene, or it simply was a movie I really liked who happend to have such a moment as well. I'm happy to share, so let me know if you'd like any of these, and I'll re-post them in the appropriate thread.

• Love
Reactions: intrepid8

bestbuy

Jan 8, 2023
Great theme and movie recommendations TmpGuy. I would also suggest checking out the MADV videos, may not be exact match to the theme but close

[MADV-081] (640x480) Lesbian Triangle
[MADV-101] (640x480) Climax Lesbian
[MADV-140] (720x404) Deep Lesbian ~All Girls School Teacher~
[MADV-208] (720x404) Deep Lesbian ~Hidden Lily Stepsisters 2~
[MADV-214] (720x410) Deep Lesbian ~Hidden Lily Arousal 3~
[MADV-231] (1280x720) Triple Lesbian Lesbian Masochist Double Hole Copulation Love
[MADV-237] (720x400) Deep Lesbian ~Forbidden Cohabitation~
[MADV-241] (1280x720) Triple Lesbian 2 - 2 Hole Fucks Of Love
[MADV-249] (720x400) Triple Lesbian 3 - 2-Hole Sex Love -
[MADV-260] (720x404) Triple Lesbian Love ~ mating two holes 4 to

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Great theme and movie recommendations TmpGuy. I would also suggest checking out the MADV videos, may not be exact match to the theme but close

[MADV-081] (640x480) Lesbian Triangle
[MADV-101] (640x480) Climax Lesbian
[MADV-140] (720x404) Deep Lesbian ~All Girls School Teacher~
[MADV-208] (720x404) Deep Lesbian ~Hidden Lily Stepsisters 2~
[MADV-214] (720x410) Deep Lesbian ~Hidden Lily Arousal 3~
[MADV-231] (1280x720) Triple Lesbian Lesbian Masochist Double Hole Copulation Love
[MADV-237] (720x400) Deep Lesbian ~Forbidden Cohabitation~
[MADV-241] (1280x720) Triple Lesbian 2 - 2 Hole Fucks Of Love
[MADV-249] (720x400) Triple Lesbian 3 - 2-Hole Sex Love -
[MADV-260] (720x404) Triple Lesbian Love ~ mating two holes 4 to

Yeah, I've noticed that most (all?) of Crystal Eizou's lesbian movies seem to feature three or more women. I've enjoyed some of the Triple Lesbian series, and have some of the others you listed as well.

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I wouldn't mind trading for these:
AEDS-55
AEDS-66
GODR-990

If you'd like, feel free to pick a few movies from my collection that you don't have.

I'll get them into Slimedog's by the weekend if not before.

Yeah, I've noticed that most (all?) of Crystal Eizou's lesbian movies seem to feature three or more women. I've enjoyed some of the Triple Lesbian series, and have some of the others you listed as well.

The Crystal Eizou Tomahawk releases (TMHK) are all 3p/4p. Pretty sure I have most if not all of them in HD/FHD.

The Titicaca ones are all 1v1 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: bestbuy and TmpGuy

bestbuy

Jan 8, 2023
Intrepid you are right out of curiosity I checked the videos for Crystal Eizou using the wonderful tool JavLuv so whether tmkhk or madv or madm or mama most are more than 2 people. The exception is ttkk which is 1 on 1. I am assuming Titicaca refers to TTKK?

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018

Triple are the best

Each one took turns to become the main dish.

So hott

Reactions: bestbuy

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018
Love the 2nd scene

Soft spoken, romantic etc.
It's like they are in love.
I love such interaction.

TDAS-009 JK Backroom Toilet Lesbian​

h_275tdas009pl.jpg

Release Date: 2015-03-20
Duration:130
Code:TDAS
Maker:Tora Dou
Category:Lesbian, Lesbian Kiss, School Girls, Voyeur
Tags:Backroom, Lesbian, TDAS 009, TDAS009, Toilet
Actresses: Arimoto Sayo Motoki Sayo Konishi Marie Aizawa Ruru

"There are rumors that two people who love each other here can be happy... Do you know? ] Rumors of a lesbian couple whispered at a certain all-girls school... Innocent and innocent girls are still deeply in love today in that small room of love. "It's a secret between just the two of us... Never tell anyone..." A hot sigh resounds and an obscene sticky sound! A high-performance surveillance camera captures the love affairs of uniformed girls!

Last edited:
Reactions: bestbuy

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018

HUNT-344 I Spend A Modest Puberty Do Not Even Know How To Kiss Girls And Ponds That Come To Copy The Homework Class, Studying The Tail Of The First Time Lesbian Love Adult At School Does Not Tell.​

1hunt344pl.jpg

ID: HUNT-344
Release Date: 2010-09-23
Length: 190 min(s)
Director: Akira
Maker: Hunter
Label: Hunter
Genre(s): LesbianLove
Cast: Nanoka Hiyori Hiyori Aito Yuuki Maki Minami Satsuki Ribon Asakawa Sara Oosawa Tsukushi Shihono Chisa Tsukushi Sugina Tsukushi Shihono Chisato

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018
HUNT-526 480 Minutes Full Of Select Lesbian Sex Woman Woman Estrus Beautiful Woman, Indecent

1hunt526pl.jpg

ID: HUNT-526
Release Date: 2012-02-23
Length: 480 min(s)
Director: ----
Genre(s): LesbianSchool GirlsCunnilingusFinger Fuck4HR+
Cast: Fujisaki Kuroe Tachibana Miho Aine Yuri Oohori Kana Konishi Rena Suzuki Ririka Arimura Chika Murata Chika Shinohara Yurie Tsujimoto Ryou Kirihara Azusa Itou Azusa Tsubomi Maki Minami Oosawa Tsukushi Shihono Chisa Tsukushi Sugina Tsukushi Shihono Chisato

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013

HUNT-344 I Spend A Modest Puberty Do Not Even Know How To Kiss Girls And Ponds That Come To Copy The Homework Class, Studying The Tail Of The First Time Lesbian Love Adult At School Does Not Tell.​

View attachment 3460465

ID: HUNT-344
Release Date: 2010-09-23
Length: 190 min(s)
Director: Akira
Genre(s): LesbianLove
Cast: Nanoka Hiyori Hiyori Aito Yuuki Maki Minami Satsuki Ribon Asakawa Sara Oosawa Tsukushi Shihono Chisa Tsukushi Sugina Tsukushi Shihono Chisato

HUNT-526 480 Minutes Full Of Select Lesbian Sex Woman Woman Estrus Beautiful Woman, Indecent

View attachment 3460466

ID: HUNT-526
Release Date: 2012-02-23
Length: 480 min(s)
Director: ----
Genre(s): LesbianSchool GirlsCunnilingusFinger Fuck4HR+
Cast: Fujisaki Kuroe Tachibana Miho Aine Yuri Oohori Kana Konishi Rena Suzuki Ririka Arimura Chika Murata Chika Shinohara Yurie Tsujimoto Ryou Kirihara Azusa Itou Azusa Tsubomi Maki Minami Oosawa Tsukushi Shihono Chisa Tsukushi Sugina Tsukushi Shihono Chisato

Nice, you should post those to the Hunter thread. Hunter doesn't produce a lot of lesbian titles, but the ones they do make seem to be pretty good on average.

Reactions: rinaishihara

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
  • Love
Reactions: rinaishihara