[Lesbian JAV] Foot fetish tracking thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Lesbian JAV's solely (pun intended) centered around foot fetish are really rare to come by, which surprises me.

Over the years of collecting the only good side of the jav industry - the lesbian jav's, that is - i somehow slowly developed a foot fetish and while some foot action is sprinkled in here and there, titles that solely dedicate an entire movie, let alone an entire scene, is still something that u don't see that regularly, which is kinda disappointing, if u ask me.
And that's why i made this thread, so we can all keep track of old, recent and upcoming titles that are lesbian jav foot fetish related. Let me start this one off;

The ones that i list here are either jav's that feature foot fetish in every single scene or that have 1-2 scenes that feature it in particular, because if i would have also pointed out the ones that cater to it in a single scene, then it would've obviously consumed a lot more time. So here are the picks that i came through while quickly skimming through my library:
FETI-127.jpg FETI-144.jpg
FETI-127 & FETI-144
These 2 are rather similar. FETI-144 seems to be a collection of scenes from previous "FETI" releases, even though 127 is the only one i came across.
Both titles are really damn good, and as a grand bonus, both titles feature a scene with the supreme Rei Mizuna and a pretty good one at that. If i had to pick a favorite though, i guess i'd say 144. Especially the very last scene in that movie is golden.

YUR-004.jpg
YUR-004
This is probably my favorite movie in terms of foot fetish related lesbian jav titles. About 3/5 scenes cater specifically to that fetish, while the other ones are standard (but pretty damn good) lesbian scenes. But the very first scene, which just covers the foot fetish, as well as some under the table action between the longer scenes are super delicious to look at. Definitely give this one a watch.

HXAN-005.jpg HYAZ-042.jpg
HYAZ-042 & HXAN-005
As far as foot fetish stuff goes, these are the titles to look for, most definitely. I'm not exactly sure which studio and manufacturers were involved into these, but movies with the "HXAN" and "HYAZ" serials seem to completely cover your foot fetish needs... and your pantyhose fetish ones at the same time. While i myself am not crazy for pantyhose scenes, the ones in these titles are really good and intense and the foot action is just as good.
When you look for more titles with these series' keep 2 things in mind:
#1: They might not be all lesbian related
#2: "HXAN" are apparently the "standard" movies - meaning 2 girls throughout the entire movie and "HYAZ" are compilations from "HXAN" movies.

So those were foot fetish related movies. Now on to a couple of movies that feature it less prominantly.

AUKG-167.jpg
AUKG-167
Oh. How i love this title. I talked about it a bunch of times during the "Lesbian JAV Reviews" days: U&K, who nowadays provide us with a supreme catalogue of Lesbian JAV's have always had their hands in the Lesbian JAV market, as back in the day, they released the "Senpai and me" aka "Senpai to watashi" aka "先輩と私" series under the "XY" serial.
They actually revamped that particular series under their "AUKG" serial. If u browse through a bunch of their titles, u can find about 3-4 entries in this revamped series and they are all a treat. It's also a different spin to the series, as in these, it's actually the kouhai seducing her senpai, which is pretty intersting to see.
This title right here though. It's one of the first entry in the revamped series and it is SO DAMN GOOD. Not only the standard scenes are steaming hot (that scene in the empty classroom at night. Phew!) but the feet action here. Scene #2 & 3. 'Nuff said.
Also, Tsumugi Serizawa (who i've never heard before and after this installment, btw) is wearing those knee-high boots in most of the scenes here. I'm totally not into that stuff, usually, but she just looks 100 times more sexy and devilish wearing these. And Sumire as Tsumugi's submissive, yet willing object of desire? Count me in.

AUKG-196.jpg
AUKG-196
This one is a title that i'm not a super huge fan of, but it's a decent title, again by U&K.
Actually nothing of the ordinary, but the premise of the entire movie is interesting - it's 2 childhood friends meeting up again, reminicing about how they met and bonded over the years.
So u get scenes between them dressed as schoolgirls, office girls and, obviously, nowadays.
Right here scene 2 & 3 tickle your foot fetish wishbones.
U can also see it on the backside of the cover, a little bit, the schoolgirl and office girl scenes provide u with some pretty good foot action. Definitely worth checking it out for those scenes alone.

AUKG-333.jpg
AUKG-333
A very sweet and cute title by? Can u guess it? Of course, U&K.
The entire movie has cute and tender scenes between Miku Aoyama and Ririko Shiina.
The last scene in the movie is the one to watch out for - not only because of the obvious intense foot action here, but also because it features something that i absolutely love in my jav's, and that is scenes with dim lightning. Always mentioned that during the "Lesbian JAV Review" years - scenes with dim lightning enhance the eroticness and sensualness (it that ain't a word, it is now) of the scene and cranks up the intimacy in the process. Great scene.

AUKG-332.jpg
And just one release prior, we have AUKG-332.
Scene #2, office ladies, which, as u can guess from lesbian jav's, also cover your pantyhose fetish needs. U can also see the preview on the backside of the cover above.
I'd say it's inferior to AUKG-333, but, for foot fetish fans, still a treat, nonetheless.

So those where the ones i gathered by quickly skimming through my archive.

As far as scenes go, though. Well. Just check out basically any Azusa Kirihara title. Every lesbian jav fan knows - Azusa Kirihara is the queen of lesbian jav's (it looks like she retired though, which is a HUGE loss for us, but hey, we have Otsuki Hibiki. That girl has appeared in quite a bunch of lesbian jav's lately and she is just as passionate for her partners as Azusa was.

But as i've stated, u want some good fetish action sprinkled in in your lesbian jav viewing experience - check out some Azusa Kirihara titles, namely the "DIV" series where she is featured seducing her favorite type of women - young ones.

Aside from that, movies that also contain a good amount of feet related action would be the "Lesbian Night Crawling" series with the "FSET" serial. Another bonus of those movies is, again, dim lightning =)

Whenever i have some time and check out my library again, that still keeps expanding, i'll share some titles that contain some noticable scenes.

Obviously, feel free to share old, recent and upcoming titles that u enjoy, as well. Let's keep the train rolling =)

Reactions: sandwitch