Lesbian Scenes in Straight/Mixed Genre JAV; Recommend similar

horny_gaijin69

Sep 10, 2015
Have any of you been watching a seemingly straight/fetish JAV, one that was not lesbian specific and then suddenly there was a lesbian scene or more(or small part or segment) in it that was much more hotter than the rest of the video?

Can anyone recommend JAV similar where the lesbian scene is hotter than the rest of the scenes in the JAV?

Here is an example: RCT-741 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliir4za

As you can see this JAV is some sort of wacky Variety/game/show/event/challenge and its Genre tags are "Creampie,Other Fetish, Planning, Incest"

Basically the point in this "game" is the women are suppose to track down their captive brothers being guarded by the women in black, they either need to fight them off or lead them away and free their brothers...

But if hey get caught/captured, the women in black will either exclude them from the challenge or r***/have sex with them, even thought they were small scenes; it was the best part of the Movie.

1rct741pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I see you just hooked up, Horny_gaijin69... welcome to Akiba-Online. And you sure started our balls rolling with a very intriguing essay.

There are some lesbian lovers here at A-O who are notoriously anti-penis; the momentary sight of the scrawniest dick will send them into convulsions. But I think this is one movie that would have been better off dick-less, or at least without the main accent on dicks.

Naturally, the penises take priority in this particular exercise, because the accent is on the incest, a theme the ROCKET men love. Since brother-sister incest does little for me (sometimes I like mother-son, but I hate father-daughter), the highlight of this movie for me would also be when the women in black have the captive sisters at their mercy (which, from the screen shots, don't seem to be explored to a high degree; there is an element of the KINK Studios' "Ultimate Surrender," but ROCKET's scenario is more enjoyable, given that the sisters are "regular" women).

I love it when straight women are in a situation where they find themselves having to have lesbian sex. You know there is no end to JAV where men mistreat the ladies. Whenever I see a female among the pack of mistreaters, I know I'm going to be in for an extra treat. (Those premises are golden, I tell you.)

I especially like it when a woman isn't just a token player among the bad guys, but instigates not only lesbian sex, but forces her victim into heterosexual sex. I have a thread on that idea, called "Lady Dominates Lady, Forcing Victim into Lez and Hetero Sex."

As far as this thread, coming up with lesbian scenes that are "hotter than the rest of the scenes in the JAV," no doubt our knowledgeable and talented members will be able to come up with examples, especially if they are more of a general nature. I'd imagine coming up with ones along the lines of RCT 741 would be difficult, because the premise with this one is very unique.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I usually fast forward or skip the lesbian scenes, unless it's the kind where a guy catches them in the act and joins in. Not sure why, but it's just not my thing.

horny_gaijin69

Sep 10, 2015
Well basically i'm talking about regular Straight/fetish JAV with a Really Hot Lesbian scene in it

or if anyone can recommend any type of JAV that is some sort of a game show/challenge/variety show/ with a couple of girls participating: those will sometimes have a hot lesbo scene in it. (I'm Hopful)

another example ( but the lesbian scene wasnt as hot as RCT-741) was
where you have a "student" resisting being grouped/molested by men and the majority of the dvd/videowas Straight and was surprised that the second scene was Lesbian
DVDES-759

1dvdes759pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

horny_gaijin69

Sep 10, 2015
I usually fast forward or skip the lesbian scenes, unless it's the kind where a guy catches them in the act and joins in. Not sure why, but it's just not my thing.
I"m sort of the same way with Blow Job Scenes, unless the girl is titty fucking but that even gets a little tiresome

horny_gaijin69

Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys its been a while.... Going back to RCT-741 the main lesbian scene there, who was the girl in black? i cant find a list of actresses for this JAV.
I cam across the video cover for "LZPL-003" (shown below) and the girl with the strap-on(Natsuki Kaoru ) sort of reminds me of the lesbian woman in black in RCT-741 but i'm not sure; does anyone know?
lzpl003pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Next time, make sure to hit the I.D. section for identification questions, Horny_gaijin69; it would also be considerate to do some of the work, and don't expect your potential helper to spend needless time. No doubt you have RCT-741; frame grabs of the lady in question's face would have come in very handy. (It's not too late for you to add them.) You could have even pointed to the screen shots I later discovered was provided in my post from above... folks don't always take the time to inspect what has come before in a thread.

To help you out, I suppose you meant this woman as "the girl in black"? (Not everyone owns the movie, so it helps to be specific.)

RCT-741.jpg

That shot isn't too helpful, because her face is not in clear view. (That's why it would be helpful for you to come in.) But if that's her, at least we would get the idea whom you're talking about.

So your best lead is to see if "the girl in black" matches up with the lady from LZPL-003, whom you've identified as Kaoru
Natsuki :

LZPL-003.jpg LZPL-003-2.jpg

(See, this is why we need clear views of "the girl in black." Especially since there are several girls in black.)

RCT-741-2.jpg

More screen shots.

Kaoru Natsuki is more popularly known as Tsubaki Katou... I have a feeling she's too much of a star to match up with the girl in black, but you never know.

Sougouwiki has not provided any identifications for RCT-741. One of our resident geniuses, C0cac0la, has I.D.'ed the victim wearing the red handband (as seen in the shot above) as Chinami Sakura.

Last edited:

horny_gaijin69

Sep 10, 2015
Thanks for replay, I'll make sure to add as much info as possible nexttime, I'll also go back and edit my last post