[Lesbian JAV's] What's your favorite position?

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Since the amount of het discussions here is just cringeworthy, I wanted to spice things up a bit and talk about the good jav's with you good people.

So the name of the discussion is self explanatory; you watch a JAV, everything is supreme, the chemestry is there it features your favorite actresses, that in itself is a winner but what if they do the position that you love the most? The movie gets a 11 / 10 for you, doesn't it?

So yeah my question is, which position do you like to see the most in lesbian JAV's and why do you like it? (It can be multiple ones.)

Cunnilingus.jpg
(Screenshots from DIV-126, DIV-139 and DIV-183)
For me, well the obvious things, cunnilingus spots are always lovely to watch, especially if they are done by the "Queen of lesbian love making" Azusa Kirihara, she is called the "Queen of lesbian cunnilingus" by other actresses and directors for a reason. In fact, you get to see the best camera work for cunnilingus scenes by the studio "DiVA's." Almost every movie they release centers around that particular spot (and Azusa Kirihara starred in a lot of their movies, figures.)

Side-by-side.jpg
(Screenshots from DVDES-245, DVDES-296 and DVDES-374)
Side-by-side fingering as you usually see it in the "Prohibited lesbian love – A close friend and her mother" series by "DEEP's" (such titles as DVDES-245) are also my favorites as it provides as much naked body-to-body contact as possible. And you get some awesome kissing during those spots as well.

One thing that you very, very rarely see in lesbian jav's is... well I have no idea how you call it, but this one:
Tribbing.jpg
(Screenshots from: DVDES-507 and AUKG-072)
Those 2 screenshots are the only 2 movies I have seen so far where you see this particular position.
Sure, while it may not be the most comfortable one for the bottom part, the sheer amount of closeness is just super hot, you get more closeness than during the usual scissoring spots.

Of course I like basically every spot in lesbian jav's. As long as the chemestry between the two ladies is there, every spot is enjoyable to watch, but those are the three (aside for the cunnilingus spots) that you don't see that often as some other spots.

Now it's you people's term, what are your favorite positions in lesbian jav's?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Caressing

in the shower, washing each other, and then shaving, and then the drying off, and running fingers through the hair, making sure each strand is dry, and finally, oiling each other down,

Awesome :cheers::cheers::cheers: could take a couple of hours

damn wish I could produce something like, makes you want to be there and join in

checotto

Panchira aficionado
Mar 12, 2010
Since the amount of het discussions here is just cringeworthy, I wanted to spice things up a bit and talk about the good jav's with you good people.

So the name of the discussion is self explanatory; you watch a JAV, everything is supreme, the chemestry is there it features your favorite actresses, that in itself is a winner but what if they do the position that you love the most? The movie gets a 11 / 10 for you, doesn't it?

So yeah my question is, which position do you like to see the most in lesbian JAV's and why do you like it? (It can be multiple ones.)

View attachment 404539
(Screenshots from DIV-126, DIV-139 and DIV-183)
For me, well the obvious things, cunnilingus spots are always lovely to watch, especially if they are done by the "Queen of lesbian love making" Azusa Kirihara, she is called the "Queen of lesbian cunnilingus" by other actresses and directors for a reason. In fact, you get to see the best camera work for cunnilingus scenes by the studio "DiVA's." Almost every movie they release centers around that particular spot (and Azusa Kirihara starred in a lot of their movies, figures.)

View attachment 404540
(Screenshots from DVDES-245, DVDES-296 and DVDES-374)
Side-by-side fingering as you usually see it in the "Prohibited lesbian love – A close friend and her mother" series by "DEEP's" (such titles as DVDES-245) are also my favorites as it provides as much naked body-to-body contact as possible. And you get some awesome kissing during those spots as well.

One thing that you very, very rarely see in lesbian jav's is... well I have no idea how you call it, but this one:
View attachment 404541
(Screenshots from: DVDES-507 and AUKG-072)
Those 2 screenshots are the only 2 movies I have seen so far where you see this particular position.
Sure, while it may not be the most comfortable one for the bottom part, the sheer amount of closeness is just super hot, you get more closeness than during the usual scissoring spots.

Of course I like basically every spot in lesbian jav's. As long as the chemestry between the two ladies is there, every spot is enjoyable to watch, but those are the three (aside for the cunnilingus spots) that you don't see that often as some other spots.

Now it's you people's term, what are your favorite positions in lesbian jav's?

:genit: from my part: kissing side-by-side fingering i love it !! :boong: thanks for the possibility to express our desires :cihuy:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
nice to see you in the JAV Discussion forum love. for me it's all about that ass licking. i don't like lez stuff but the stuff i do like is the ass eating.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Cunninglus and fingering (i like one hand more than side by side) all the way . Not a fan of 69 or Tribing,Scisscoring, really hate oil.
but things let me come to Lesbian JAV is lovemaking scene, it's the major magic. Some months ago i even only watch that scene, dare not watching the later scene :D, i was still a good boy isn't it, now i'm one step closer to the dark side haha XD
Kissing - something like 1 girl use lips touch the other tongue, other girl tongue must be still inside her own mouth (dont know if i describe it correctly, hope you can understand :D ) is so awesome to watch, sadly it often very short. Ears, neck, nipples,legs, shoulder licking.
And a rare thing, ears tickle like in LADYA-007 is so cute and so much fun to watch, love it

Last edited:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
:genit: from my part: kissing side-by-side fingering i love it !! :boong: thanks for the possibility to express our desires :cihuy:

You're welcome =)
Yeah u get a lot of that in the "DVDES" series I mentioned. Side-by-side fingering really gives the maximum amount of closeness, aside from lying on top of each other. Might be a close second for me =)

Cunninglus and fingering (i like one hand more than side by side) all the way . Not a fan of 69 or Tribing,Scisscoring, really hate oil.
but things let me come to Lesbian JAV is lovemaking scene, it's the major magic. Some months ago i even only watch that scene, dare not watching the later scene :D, i was still a good boy isn't it, now i'm one step closer to the dark side haha XD
Kissing - something like 1 girl use lips touch the other tongue, other girl tongue must be still inside her own mouth (dont know if i describe it correctly, hope you can understand :D ) is so awesome to watch, sadly it often very short. Ears, neck, nipples,legs, shoulder licking.
And a rare thing, ears tickle like in LADYA-007 is so cute and so much fun to watch, love it

You really don't like scenes with oil? Maybe you have watched the wrong titles so far, but I can recommend PTS-221 mostly because Azusa Kirihara the queen of lesbian jav's is in 2 out of 3 scenes and PTS-189. PTS-189 is really unique as there is no camera crew around, the cameras have been placed beforehand, so the 2 actresses are in the room alone with no one else but them. It's really great and it might change your perspective ;)
oh and don't think about entering the dark side of jav's. you might end up watching hetero titles uugh, let's not talk about that.

If you like that ear tickling thing then u might enjoy MADV-264. It's oil themed, features Maki Hojo the epitome of the word "beautiful" and there is a long teasing scene, where another girl teases Maki by licking and tickling her ear. Her reaction to that is super cute ;)

Reactions: checotto

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
I can imagine Maki Hojo (you may already know that she has a new name now) will have unique reaction, but.... cute? Do you use the right word mate XD
I dont know, but watching oil scene felt so wrong for me, especially watching girl licking oil is strange. but i will try. eh........ genius question: Is oil actually taste good LOL

Reactions: loveGIANT

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
I can imagine Maki Hojo (you may already know that she has a new name now) will have unique reaction, but.... cute? Do you use the right word mate XD
I dont know, but watching oil scene felt so wrong for me, especially watching girl licking oil is strange. but i will try. eh........ genius question: Is oil actually taste good LOL

Maki Hojo has a new name? Whut? If you mean "Shiraishi Sayuri" then u are wrong, she used that name before she named herself to Maki Hojo.
I know what u mean but I would definitely call her reaction cute. Obviously I'm gonna review every lesbian title she was ever in (I only miss like 3 or 4 titles, but they are toy heavy so I don't need those) and if I get to this, you'll see why I chose this word. The other lady is on top of her and Maki is giggling and moving her legs up and down. It's a geniuine reaction, that's why it makes it "cute" ;)
I see where you're coming from though, that's also what keeps me away from oil-themed titles, because the oil prevents from licking necks, breasts etc. but I can assure you, if you watch an oil themed title or even just a scene, you eventually end up wanting to see more of those titles, oil really adds on to the scene as it highlights the curves of the actresses more =)

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Yes i was wrong, And i shouldn't talk about that either, you know JAV much better than me
Yeah Maki Hojo act is genius,cant wait to see your mentioned scene, i like her and she is the perfect example of how older ladies should be in Lesbian JAV (i generally dont like older ladies because of my age, you know), just wish she has different type of boobs and i will love her like McDonald hah!
i still she girl licking oil, maybe not much though? highlight curve is a good point, but want to see more maybe not, i still prefer non oil i guess

Last edited:

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
hey what about something like 69 but 1 leg of each girl to the sky, i just saw that once in CYAT-004 (Sena Ayumu is bloody hot, as always).
i think it's much better than normal 69, dont get why it's very rare

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin