"Who Will Blow Up/Dominate in 2017" Predictions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm not a big fan of anal and DP, but she's almost done everything else. She seems to be going the Ayumi Shinoda route. I think she only did 2 anal videos. I'm looking forward to an IR next year from her. I would die happy.

yes going the same route and would be more successfull I think

Reactions: BDrake

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
It's all shoko and yua past few months. Wonder if they'll wear off next year and more ex-idols will join. They don't need a scandal since a lot of idols are graduating too. Most gravure idols switch to av after their career hit a dead end, but not necessarily force to do it. I think shoko and yua won't last very long given their popularity, they can easily make enough to retired and go mainstream like sora, maria, and anri okita since they'll all busty.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It's all shoko and yua past few months. Wonder if they'll wear off next year and more ex-idols will join. They don't need a scandal since a lot of idols are graduating too. Most gravure idols switch to av after their career hit a dead end, but not necessarily force to do it. I think shoko and yua won't last very long given their popularity, they can easily make enough to retired and go mainstream like sora, maria, and anri okita since they'll all busty.

not only them, chinami itou, aika, aki sasaki and other girls are working a lot in the past few months too

i'm sure more new girls will come to AV next year, some of them will be the next big star, and I don't care if they were ex idols or not, better if they are not, non ex idols or celebrities tend to perform much better

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
this topic is fail beacause no one say " Niiyama Saya" the best

I like SayaNiiyama, she is pretty

but can't say she is the best while other girls Aika, Hibiki Otsuki, Aki Sasaki still very active

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
this topic is fail beacause no one say " Niiyama Saya" the best

First of all, NO.
Second of all, she's been out for 3 years and has little output now. There's no indication that she's going to get more popular.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
First of all, NO.
Second of all, she's been out for 3 years and has little output now. There's no indication that she's going to get more popular.

I hope she will be much better

but I must agree with you

Reactions: BDrake

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Yes @tmas3 has made this thread interesting.. I might propose two actresses who I think will make it big this year..

Azuki
View attachment 868853 View attachment 868855 View attachment 868856 View attachment 868857 View attachment 868858 View attachment 868859 View attachment 868860 View attachment 868861 View attachment 868862 View attachment 868863 View attachment 868864

Meru Iroha
View attachment 868865 View attachment 868866 View attachment 868867 View attachment 868868 View attachment 868869 View attachment 868870

These girls are very popular right now, and have been making many fans with social media and their fan meetups.. They are vert adept at pleasing their fans and I think they're only going to get even better in 2017.. They're both extraordinary performers and have very quirky and fun personalities and bring that fun to the screen.. Whatever your feelings about lolis are, there are many cute young girls entering JAV now who see it as a viable career choice without stigma and that's great for all of us, and with the attitudes they have I feel they will make it far.. They are bringing a lot of the tactics used by popular Jpop idols to JAV which I feel is very smart., but these two are also down to earth fun girls who post honestly on their twitters..

These two girls are freaking cute. I have to check them out now. Any recommend movies to start off with.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Iori Kogawa has been around since 2012, and for most of her career has been the no.3 girl at SOD first behind Sakura Mana, and Nozomi Aso, then Sakura Mana and Shiraishi Marina, I think it's about time for her to breakout
iori-kogawa_cover_1806314.jpg

Nanami Kawakami- She is finally full time away from being the face(by default) of a dying Alice Japan, and although she's only doing Attackers now, she has a good chance to fully be what Minami Kojima, and Aoi Tsukasa could've been.
nanami-kawakami--03860326.jpg

Morino Odoro- If she's long for the jav industry i can see her blowing up, she's just sooooo cute
CljgiqEUoAAiqtz.jpg

Maki Tomoda- The queen is back and will reclaim her throne as top MILF

lastly but very unlikely, Sakura Aida-2016 was a huge disappointment from her,but if she ever comes back watchout! we might get 12 releases before she takes another pregnancy hiatus :nangiss:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Iori Kogawa has been around since 2012, and for most of her career has been the no.3 girl at SOD first behind Sakura Mana, and Nozomi Aso, then Sakura Mana and Shiraishi Marina, I think it's about time for her to breakout
View attachment 889439

Nanami Kawakami- She is finally full time away from being the face(by default) of a dying Alice Japan, and although she's only doing Attackers now, she has a good chance to fully be what Minami Kojima, and Aoi Tsukasa could've been.
View attachment 889440

Morino Odoro- If she's long for the jav industry i can see her blowing up, she's just sooooo cute
View attachment 889441

Maki Tomoda- The queen is back and will reclaim her throne as top MILF

lastly but very unlikely, Sakura Aida-2016 was a huge disappointment from her,but if she ever comes back watchout! we might get 12 releases before she takes another pregnancy hiatus :nangiss:

+1 for Iori Kogawa anad Nanami Kawakami

Satomi Suzuki is back too, would be awesome for MILF section if Nana Aida, Rio Hamasaki and Nana Aoyama comeback + Nozomi Sasayama and Maki Hojo = lot of great videos again :doa:

Reactions: darksider59

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013

Thanks.

As for themes I like. I Like soapland, fan appreciation videos, banging or picking up amateurs, renting an AV idol, gang bangs. but any videos that you think that are particular amazing from this girls would be nice to check out.

Reactions: ether202

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Sounds like you would like HAR-044 then, DIY-092 also features both Meru and Azuki and has a public bath theme and is very good..
Thanks, I will definitely check them out.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
We all know the usual suspects, Aki Sasaki, Yui Hatano, etc., will do well. I'm talking about lesser known idols who will come up OR idols who have hit lulls/aren't making many high-profile work and will comeback and make some great stuff.

Ruri Saijo - Making new movies with Fitch. I think she will be reinvigorated. I predict an IR vid from her too.
View attachment 867231

Misaki Honda - Beautiful, only gets better in skill and is now a freer agent
View attachment 867203 View attachment 867213

Aya Miyazaki - Does everything with a smile, very skilled. This could be her year.
View attachment 867201

Minako Kirishima - my personal favorite MILF right now. She could take it over.
View attachment 867220

Chitose Yukari - back from a lull, her enthusiasm and skill could make her one of the best
View attachment 867214

Arisa Hanyu - gorgeous, one of the most skilled on this list
View attachment 867237

Miho Tsuno - tight body, very skilled. She has good potential
View attachment 867221

Yuna Takase - same as Miho
View attachment 867222

Mako Oda - she's always a great performer but little makes me keep her. I think it'll be better next year
View attachment 867230

Shiori Kamasaki - for one thing, she's finally doing creampie videos again. Like Mako, she's always great, but haven't kept much of anything lately. I think she'll come back strong next year.
View attachment 867232

Misaki Honda was in some big studios releases

Arisa Hanyuu had a bigger presence than 2016.

Shiori stayed with Oppai but I didn't keep anything of hers. She's still an amazing performer though.

Too bad about the rest.